002

My Elusive Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2----

 

The whole time she was hiding. The whole time I was looking for her. And now, She's here. In a dead end. I'm finally going to meet her.

 

She stood still, still facing the wall. I still couldn't see her face, But, I surely miss it. Her pale luminous skin. Her bright brown cat-shaped eyes. I missed those. Since I met her, I've never been the same as before.

 

It was silent. And my heart couldn't stop pounding harder by the second. I'm finally going to meet her.

''Hyunnie...''

 

She backed away from the wall, two steps back. Then she was going to turn around... But,...

 

''Hyung!'' someone called me. I turned around, only to see Sehun. I smiled at him and turned back to hyunnie...

 

But.... Then again...

 

She's gone.

 

I turned away from the wall, defeated... When do I really get to meet her? I'm eagerly searching for her. But, I could rest assured that she's in my school. Or maybe even my classmate? I could only hope.

 

''Hyung, what're you doing here?'' Sehun asked with a stern face. ''Who were you looking for?'' he changed his question.

 

I could only look at Sehun with such curiosity. The fact that he knew that it was a 'WHO' I'm looking for, intrigues me. Sehun would usually just shrug it off and make me do stuff for him instead. But, this time... he actually knew...

 

''Uhmm... Nothing Sehun... I just uhm... Oh, Hey! My speech! Let's go back to the park!'' I said as cheerily as possible. Trying hard not to make Sehun notice. What trouble would it be if Sehun knew...

 

So... We went back to the school's park and everyone was eager and anticipating on what I was going to say.

 

I stood up on the bench once more and took the megaphone from Kris's hand.

 

''So... The real reason why I asked all of you here is...'' I paused to think of a different plan.

''Is to play a game~!'' then everyone started cheering and yelling. I could onlysmile at everyone's excitement.I just hope EVERYONE participates.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter