001

My Elusive Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1----

 

''Yoong!'' I called out to my cousin as she kept on stufing herself with MY food. ''How could you be my cousin in that state?'' I said as I looked at her messy face. We sat here at the school park. Its where students hang-out whenever they feel bored. 

''Y'know beauty's like me.'' she said as she pointed to herself. ''Need to eat and have energy to entertain suitors~!'' she told me with a happy tone. I couldn't do much but cross my arms and look at her with disgust. 

I could only sigh and wish that the boys were here. Yes, my group of friends. We call ourselves EXO. We are considered as the Kingka's in this school. Attached to that, we have our responsibilities to our fans. We are also an Idol group. There are 12 of us and we all have our own personalities.

As of my cousin, Yoona. She also has her own group of friends. They call themselves, SNSD, Or So Nyeo Shi Dae. They consist of... hmmm... Not sure really, I only know eight of them. But, there is a time where she told me that they were nine... hmmm... Well, I am not sure and I am sure enough that I do not care~!

The only thing I care about now... Is 'Hyunnie'... I wish to find her. I know for some reason that she's close by. I look out into the crowd of students while thinking of a way to find her. Suddenly, this girl passes by from a distance.

I could see her clearly, she's wearing the same coat that 'Hyunnie' wore. Only now, her hair is tied into a loose ponytail. I have a feeling... And I hope its true.

I stood up leaving yoona there and went into the crowd. She looked at her back and she saw me. But, the only thing I could see was her eyes. She was wearing the same scarf as the last time I saw her. I have a feeling that its her!

I ran faster and faster to where she is. But... Whenever I do that, she gets away. Now, it seems like I'm chasing for a ghost. I know she's real. I know that she's alive. Although, why does it seem like she disappears in thin air?

I ran my fingers through my hair frustratingly until I felt these hands on my shoulder.

''Hyung~!'' Sehun called me. I turned around to him clearing my thoughts and changing my expression.

''Oh? Sehun-ah! What is it?'' 

''Hyung... what are you doing?''

''Oh nothing Sehun-ah. Anyways, where's the boys?''

''Oh! Hyung they're over there~!'' Sehun cutely pointed at the direction where the boys are. And THAT made the girls squeal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter