e -- ft. Han Gil (5Zic) & You

tulips & sunflowers-- one-shot & drabble collection ♥

M.I.B (Most Incredible Busters) Members

5zic – Kim Han Gil
Kang Nam – Namekawa Yasuo
Cream – Sim Gi Seok
Sims – Kim Jong Su

e – ft. Han Gil (5Zic) & You 
Drabble~ ^^

“I swear you’re going to injure yourself if you don’t stretch!” I said as I looked at him, he was sitting on the couch rubbing his calves.

“I’m not a dancer, I’m a rapper. Why do I have to learn how to dance, I’m already too old for this,” he whined as he looked at me with those big puppy eyes.

“You’re not old.”

“Still, five years older than you!” I laughed and gave him the hot packs, thanking me, he placed it on his calves, “Feels so much better, thanks baby.”

“No problem.” I sat down beside him and he placed his arms over my shoulders, cuddling into his chest, I inhaled his intoxicating cologne, “Are you going to spend the night?”

He shook his head, “I have a recording to do tonight.” I nodded understandingly. “But I can come over tomorrow night to have dinner with you if you want.”

“I have a night shift tomorrow night, maybe another night?”

“Um, that sounds fine.”

I look up to stare at his face he was transfixed to the television screen, his facial hair growing darker by the hour. I reached up and touched his facial hair, it was surprisingly soft. “You look like a e with the mustache,” I said out loud without thinking.

He laughed, “I know, right? But that’s part of the concept. I can’t really change it.”

“I wonder if you’re going to get any fans with such a scary concept.”

“What are you implying?” he asked his eyebrows raised.

“I’m implying that you look like e gangster.”

He couldn’t help but laugh, ruffling my hair he growled playfully, “You’re so funny, eh?”

I laughed, “Mhm!” 

-- 

A/N ; mustache 5zic :3