Your Lips – ft. Minhyuk & You

tulips & sunflowers-- one-shot & drabble collection ♥

BtoB (Born to Beat) Members

Eunkwang - Seo Eun Kwang
Minhyuk - Lee Min Hyuk
Changsub - Lee Chang Sub
Hyunsik - Lim Hyun Sik
Peniel - Shin Donggeun
Ilhoon - Jung Ilhoon
Sungjae  - Yook Sungjae 

Your Lips ft. Minhyuk & You

“I am going to count to three and if you don’t come… you’re going to get it! 1….2….3!” Minhyuk jumped to his feet as he stared at me with a half-crazed look. I laughed as I shook my head, “What makes you think that I’m going to come to you?” Minhyuk let out a small growl and ran towards me, trying to catch me and pull me into his arms, but luckily I was just as fast as he was. Dodging and running around the condominium I laughed even louder as he shouted in frustration. I wiggled my body as I about how slow he was, but then all of a sudden as I was running I slipped and fell onto the sofa. He laughed at me and took the chance and caught me. Wrapping his strong arms around me and nuzzled my neck, “Let me get up, Minhyuk! I’m suffocating!” 

“I caught you, you little devil!” I tried to twist and turn out of his grip but he only held onto me tighter, finally when I stopped struggling to get free, he let me go. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as he looked into my eyes, then he looked down towards my lips. I closed my eyes as I waited for him to kiss me. When his soft lips touched mine, I felt my inside explode with happiness and delight. I kissed him back, and he pushed his body against mine, making me fall back down onto the sofa. I felt his hands rubbing up and down my sides, as my arms stayed glued to his neck and shoulders. I let out a small sigh as he kissed my neck, “Don’t give me a hickey,” I warned. He chuckled and gently on my neck, “Thanks for reminding me to mark my territory.” I rolled my eyes as he continued to kiss down, towards my collarbone. I felt my whole body flush as he gently pressed his body against mine. Just when he was about to lift my shirt up, I heard someone’s embarrassed voice speak up.

“Oh , wrong timing!” The voice said.

Minhyuk looked up as he let out a grin, “Peniel, you seem to always amaze me with your wrong timings.” I squirmed under Minhyuk silently telling him to get the hell off of me. Taking the hint he got up allowing me to sit up and adjust my clothing and hair.

“I didn’t know that you two were getting your freak on,” Peniel said sheepishly.

“We were not getting out freak on,” I said as I got up, with my face pink as a tomato.

“Your face says otherwise,” Peniel pointed out.

I stared at Minhyuk and he smiled back, “Don’t worry babe, I’ll get him for teasing you.”

I laughed as I stood up, “I guess I should leave now, it’s getting late and I’m pretty sure you other roommates are going to come home soon.”

“Ah, the lady is leaving. She’s afraid to get teased by the others,” Peniel nodded as he walked towards the kitchen.

“I hate you sometimes.”

“I know,” he giggled as he took out a box of chocolate milk, “That’s why I love to tease you.”

“Why don’t you stay,” Minhyuk said as he grabbed my hand, “We’ll just leave when they come home and get some dinner together.”

I shook my head, “My roommate she’s going to be moving in tonight, I have to go home and open the door for her.”

Minhyuk pouted, “Fine.”

I soften up, “But if you want, you can come over to my place?”

He instantly beamed, “I’ll go grab my jacket and wallet.” Walking towards the bed room Minhyuk started to search for something nice to wear.

“You have him in the palm of your hands,” Peniel said as he shook his head.

“I don’t, he has me in the palm of his hands.”

Peniel shook his head, all too knowing, “I’m going to go shower, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Um…” I sat down on the sofa and took out my cell phone, after what seemed like hours, Minhyuk came out wearing fashionable clothing and thick rimmed glasses, “My oh my, don’t you want to impress my roommate tonight.” I teased as I got up and stuck the phone inside my back pocket.

“We’re going to go to your place and then grab some dinner before though, aren’t we?”

I nodded, “I guess so.”

.

When we arrived to my place I quickly went into my room, grabbing the necessities need for a shower, I headed towards the washroom.

“You’re going to be showering?” he asked, sitting on the sofa, comfortably turning towards the door of the washroom.

“Yeah, I smell yucky.”

“You smell lovely.”

“You’re too cheesy.” I could hear him laugh, “I’m going to be done in twenty minutes.”

“Okay, I’ll just watch the soccer game.”

“Ok.”

.

When I finished showering I stepped out and let the water drip down my body, I grabbed the towel and started to dry myself. When finished, I quickly dressed and combed out my hair.

“Are you almost done?” Minhyuk asked as he opened the door.

I looked at him from the mirror, “Let me just blow dry my hair then I’ll be done.”

“You look lovely,” he said as he admired the pale yellow dress.

“Thank you,” I blushed, still staring at him as he smiled at me.

“I’ll wait outside then.” He closed the door and I the blow dry quickly trying to dry my hair as fast as possible, then picking up the bottle of perfume that Minhyuk liked, I sprayed some on.

“I’m done.”

Minhyuk turned from the television and looked at me, head to toe, smiling he turned off the television and got up, “Let’s go then. I booked a place at our favorite Italian restaurant.”

“Perfect.”

.

When dinner was done we took a small stroll near the river. Hand in hand, I couldn’t help but feel the happiness that surge throughout my body. I was so blissful.

“It was a nice day spent, don’t you think?” Minhyuk said as he squeezed my hand.

I nodded, “Quiet and nice.”

“I could hardly say quiet, since you were screaming a couple of hours ago,” he teased.

“It was your fault, you were being all cheesy and it was gross, I had to scream.”

“You liked it, that’s why you screamed in delight,” he said. I let out a soft chuckle and slightly nodded. We walked for a couple minutes before Minhyuk stopped, I looked at him and he looked down at me. Pulling me towards him, he suddenly started to hug me. Taken by surprise I tensed up but quickly relaxed as I hugged him back. “I love you,” he said. I pulled away from him and looked at him, “I want to spend my life with you,” he whispered, “I want you to marry me.”

I felt my heart swell up in happiness, he let go of me and then pulled something out of his pocket. I watched as he bent down to one knee, opening a small box I saw a ring. I covered my mouth with my hand, as tears streamed down from my eyes. “Will you marry me?” he asked as he looked up into my tear stained eyes. I nodded my head. Smiling he took the ring from the box and placed it on my finger. He slowly stood up and pulled me towards him. I took his face with my hands and planted a kiss on his soft lips.

“HYUNG, CONGRATULATIONS!!” I pulled away from Minhyuk to see his friends running towards us. They had balloons, flowers and cupcakes in their hands. I smiled widely and looked at him, “I didn’t know if you were going to say, yes or not so I decided that in case you say no, I’d have some support from them to make you say yes.”

I pulled a strand of hair from my face and chuckled, “I would never say no to you.”

He pulled me into another kiss and his friends started to cheer and yell. I tried to pull away, embarrassed, but Minhyuk’s hands pulled my face even closer. After what seemed to be hours of kissing, he finally pulled away, “Your lips, I could kiss them forever.”

I laughed, “Again, you’re being cheesy it makes me want to scream in disgust.”

“I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be a scream in disgust, more like, delight.”  

--

A/N - Minhyuk is so friggen cute. Love this boy.