it was great

15 Tips To A Good Kiss

Lesson #4: Little Bites

Biting is not necessary but sometimes it can add a little something to your makeout session. We're not talking about hurting each other or drawing blood (unless you're into that. Hey! No judgement from us as long as it's consensual!) but a light, yet firm bite can be just right.

 

It’s one of those moments where the couple has some time alone with each other and Yongguk is liking the atmosphere because it’s hot, heavy, and god, Himchan has this alluring scent that makes him want to push the male down and have some animalistic . That, however, is ruined when Himchan speaks up, a hand pushing against his chest.

“Yongguk, stop.”

The older of the two jerks his head up in surprise, not expecting such a response. “Why? We were getting to that point where-“

“Seriously, Guk. I’m not ready for that yet.”

Yongguk gapes for a moment and during that time, Himchan thinks he has broken a circuit or something but the overall image is rather hilarious. He tries to look as nonchalant, however; it’ll do him no good if he starts to burst out laughing in an intimate setting. He continues after a long while, feeling a bit unnerved over the fact that the older male hasn’t moved an inch yet. “Can we…do something else in the mean time?”

At this point, Yongguk blinks and once he manages to filter the sentence in his mind, a low growl erupts from his throat. Himchan tries hard not to visibly gulp at the sound of it- he happens to find it really y.

After scrutinizing Himchan for a long moment, the older male ends up sighing and gives a resigned nod. If Himchan’s not ready, he shouldn’t push him into it; after all, wouldn’t it count for if he does it without his lover’s consent?

Still,…

“We can but I’ll need some compensation.”

“What compensation? I-hey, wait!” Before Himchan can react, the older male pins his wrists down against the pillow before delving down and proceeds to give a against a strip of skin above the collarbone. It doesn’t take long for Himchan to know what Yongguk’s doing. “Guk-ouch!

Yongguk takes a patch of flesh between his teeth and bites into it. Once he deems satisfied, it doesn’t take long for him to let go and sooth the forming bruises with pecks of kisses before pulling away to admire it. A chuckle of mirth leaves his lips when Himchan glowers at him.

“Compensation completed. I’ll be off to eat. Come out soon, alright?” he hurries out the door before the younger male can grab him back for a beating.

(“Hyung? That a hickey on your collarbone?”

“…No, I just hit something. That’s all. Just eat, Jongup.”)

--

Lesson #5: Make it Linger

Kiss your partner in a way that leaves them remembering your lips and wanting more even after you've parted ways. To do this, you have to kiss gently and let the tension continue to build until next time.

 

Himchan eyes his injured fingers with dismay. They’re still in the process of healing after his unfortunate accident but they hinders on his entire schedule. Thanks to this, he is unable to participate with the other group members, unable to perform, unable to help with anything.

The other members notices, of course, because they all tried to assure him that it was the opportunity to rest up, considering that once he’s fully fit, he’ll have to make up for lost times.

And Himchan really tries to accommodate to this routine where he simply sits around and do nothing. To tell the truth, it bothers him a lot.

One day, when everyone leaves for a variety show filming and Himchan’s giving a short send off from the kitchen, Yongguk, being the last one to leave, heads over to the younger male and grabs his hair back before kissing him soundly. Himchan is surprised but he relents to the kiss he is so addicted to.

Just when he’s about to urge the older male to do more, Yongguk parts away with a breathy exhale and a playful smile on his lips. “I have to get going. We’ll continue after I come back.”

Himchan blankly stares at his lover as he gets up to leave. It’s only after the door closes soundly that he voices out through the empty complex,

“You damn tease!”

--

Lesson #6: Be Direct

Make sure your partner knows exactly what you want to happen between the two of you during and after the kiss. Make your intentions clear so they're ready to join you.

 

Yongguk’s been trying to voice out his thoughts for a long time. First, he had tried the bathroom mirror as an experiment and he nearly cringed over the faces he made. He looked almost desperate in a way that it disgusted him.

After half an hour of debating with himself, he tried again- this time with the full-view mirror in the bedroom. With every attempt, he observed himself; he took a look at his expressions, his gestures, his body language and what did he find? Something rather unattractive.

Once he thinks he’s ready, he goes off in search for his lover, who he manages to find lounging comfortingly in the living room. On sight, he immediately trails toward him and seats closely enough for their legs to touch. “Himchan?”

“Yes, Yongguk?” is the response he receives. He takes a breath. “Listen, okay?”

A hum. “I’m listening.”

“Well….”

“Yes?”

“I…um…”

Himchan sighs in mild exasperation and raises up a hand to rub his temple. “Guk, if you don’t have anything to say-“

“I want to have with you, alright?!”

He manages to get the words out but at an unfortunate time. Daehyun enters the room, one hand holding a bag of chips and the other just about to reach in. His mouth hangs low in shock and his half-eaten piece falls to the floor without his notice.

As Himchan heads over to see if the younger is okay, Yongguk resists the urge to kick the male out of the room and retreats somewhere to sulk.

 

a/n: m-rating, be gone 8|