but eventually

15 Tips To A Good Kiss

Lesson #7: More Than Lip Service

When you want to kiss your partner, don't just tell them you want to, do it! Even if you're in public or it would be a little inconvenient to do so, put your money where your mouth is.

 

Himchan is getting impatient.

He’s been sitting by Yongguk’s side on the couch for two whole hours already. The problem? Said male’s been so focused on his war documentary that all he ever does is ‘Ooh’, ‘Ahh’, and ‘Whoa, cool!

The result: Himchan is entirely and frustratingly ignored.

And so, he turns to a solution: Make his frustrations known.

Without waiting another moment longer, the younger male takes Yongguk by the back of the neck just after another cry of ‘It blew up!’ escape his lips and promptly kisses him. Yongguk goes into shock, apparently, because he doesn’t move a muscle. Himchan eventually remedies that with a swipe of a wet tongue against the male’s lips and a soft moan eliciting from his throat. ‘Pay attention to me, idiot

He feels Yongguk flinch in response before he finally (finally) reacts like how he wants him. Without breaking contact, his lover slips his tongue into his mouth before he forcibly pushes him down to the couch and hovers over him. Himchan can’t contain his moans from escaping his lips when a firm hand roam down his torso and beneath his shirt, his thumb meeting one small nub as he does.

Article after article of clothing are soon thrown off somewhere in the room and the two comes so immersed with each other that they don’t realize the arrival of the remaining group members. They had just come back from their shopping trip.

Oh my god, my eyes!

“Your eyes? Hide the maknae’s, not yours, you idiot!”

“Too late. Junhong broke.”

--

Lesson #8: Close Your Eyes 

Kissing is sensual, it doesn’t need to be over-thought or analyzed. That might happen if you’re too busy watching it happen so just let go and enjoy the moment.

 

It all happens when Himchan walks in onto Jongup and Zelo awkwardly locking lips on the couch. Their postures are straight and one of Zelo’s hands is gently the protruding bone of Jongup’s wrist. But what’s more noticeable is the fact that they’re staring at each other as if it is a contest.

By the time Yongguk comes into the room, which happens to be a few seconds later, Himchan’s shrieking out, “What are you doing? You two are too young for this!

The two young males do part away, facing toward the opposite ends of the room with faces glowing red in embarrassment and humiliation over the fact that they had been caught. While Jongup stays quiet, Zelo murmurs audibly, “But we are old enough. And we’ve seen you do it too much that we’re curious.”

For some reason, the words seem to echo through Himchan’s mind and by the time he is about to react (ie. slap Yongguk for setting a bad example), an arm slings across his shoulders, followed by a soft, mildly reprimanding, “Zelo yah…I know you’re curious and all but…”

Tell him he’s prohibited from any intimate actions, a voice murmurs in the back of Himchan’s mind as an eyebrow dips into a light frown.

“Seriously, why do you keep your eyes open? They’re supposed to be closed when you kiss!” His arm then hooks around his lover's waist and pulls him over until he's pressed flush close to the taller form. "Like this." Yongguk proceeds to close his eyes and presses his lips against Himchan's.

A pause.

"Oh, so that's how it's done. Himchan-hyung's eyes are supposed to close, aren't they?"

Out of shock and horror, Himchan manages to blink out of his stupoer before he slaps Yongguk’s arm and treks off. “Why did I get together with you again?!”

--

Lesson #9: Stay Fresh 

It should go without saying that fresh breath is a must. Ladies and gentlemen, gum is your friend, so are mints. Use them.

 

Yongguk doesn’t know how it happened but for some reason, he’s napping on Himchan’s bed with said male burying his face into the crook of his neck and hugging his waist as if he’s a pillow. It’s a rather adorable sight, he admits. And though he can’t help but to wonder, he thinks of it as an opportunity to get into physical contact with his lover after all those months of promoting, performing, and visiting variety shows.

His gaze veers to the side, catching a glimpse of the phone lying on the drawer. Himchan’s. He picks it up and checks the time.

It’s seven in the morning- kind of early today. They do not have any schedule for another two hours.

“That’s my phone…”

Yongguk’s gaze suddenly lands on a pair of half-lidded eyes, disheveled dark hair, and pink-tinged cheeks. It’s a sight that sends his heart racing and he older male can’t seem to hold in his temptation as he leans in to capture Himchan’s lips before the other male can react.

The kiss is gentle and sweet and it sent his stomach fluttering like butterflies. He doesn’t think the phrase would fit in this situation but apparently, it does and they’re the perfect words to describe his feelings at the moment. Himchan’s the first to pull away, a smile of mirth tugging at his lips.

“Yongguk?”

“Yes, babe?”

As his cheeks gaining an even redder hue at the term of endearment, Himchan laughs softly and waves the older male off. “Go brush your teeth. You stink.”

 

a/n: the drabbles are getting a little repetitive, aren't they? OTL
(and I like to taint the younger ones' minds, apparently).
Wow, I'm so happy you guys are enjoying these! <3