In the beginning,

15 Tips To A Good Kiss

Lesson #1: Hold each other

Remember holding each other helps a lot. Makes them feel more secure and more comfortable.

 

Before every beginning of a relationship, there must be some sort of confession between two people, along with the additional ‘surprises’ that would make one’s chance of getting a ‘yes’ rise. Yongguk and Himchan’s are no exception.

On the night of the group’s debut anniversary, Yongguk, who had harbored long time feelings toward the younger male, confesses through soft, jazzy music and flowers that speaks more than words in an empty dance studio. His way of expressing his feelings seem to be cheesy and probably cliché, but he ended with these simply due to the fact that Himchan loves them (and maybe it’s also due to the fact that he pushed Jongup to get answers from the visual. Had he chosen the others, it might’ve been destructive- Zelo’s blunt, Daehyun’s silent, and Youngjae…well, he would’ve figured it out even before he could formulate any word of persuasion in his mind).

Himchan, upon realizing what the group leader’s been up to, nearly becomes an emotional wreck because of this. At first, Yongguk thinks the male is disgusted by him- probably enough to break their friendship and he’s starting to regret ever doing this; however, that soon changes when a pair of slender arms hold onto him, followed closely by the softest pair of lips he ever feel meets his own. It takes some time but he pulls the visual close to him, relishing at the comfortable warmth the other male’s emitting as his fingers intertwines behind the small of his back.

(The next day, the rest of the members are weird out by Yongguk’s bright goofy smile that seems to outshine the sun and last the whole day. Himchan chooses to ignore everything around him with a tint of pink on his cheeks).

--

Lesson #2: Don't Just Focus on the Lips

A good kiss on the cheek can be just as special to the person you love. Don't treat kissing as though it always needs to be directly on the lips or it will get predictable and become a routine. No one wants that!

 

Himchan props a hand beneath his head as he eyes the sleeping figure on the next bed over. He can hear the soft snores coming from the occupants sleeping on the upper bunks but that doesn’t bother him at all. It’s been a long time since he feel like he can’t sleep and all those previous moments are due to one particular person.

However, since he’s in an actual relationship with Yongguk, he shouldn’t worry anymore.

He peers down, catching the faint outlines of his pillow through the dark room and he rolls around to his stomach. He’s been debating on something for…how long now? He doesn’t bother checking the time; after all, he doesn’t know how long he’s been staying up.

Finally, after some time, he makes his decision and creeps out of his bed as quietly as he can, stiffing just a little when his bed starts creaking upon his every movement. He pauses every once in a while because he hears someone shifts around and another murmuring in his sleep; and when they stops, he continues out of the bed.

Once he succeeds, he sneaks over to the other side of the room, where he leans over to capture a short glance of Yongguk. He bites his lips; it’s something he knows he shouldn’t be doing without consent and yet, here he is.

Well, it doesn’t matter now. Himchan leans forward and just as he’s about to take possession of the older male’s lips, Yongguk shifts and his lips end up meeting with his nose. He pulls away with a raised eyebrow and laughs breathily. It’ll do for now.

--

Lesson #3: Don't Be Too Serious

When you're kissing her (him), you don't have to treat that kiss like it’s a life or death situation. Just relax and don't make it too seriously! It's supposed to be fun, remember?

 

One week, three days, twenty four minutes, forty one seconds…and counting. That’s how long Yongguk finds himself in a relationship with the group’s visual, Kim Himchan. And to tell the truth, it felt like a dream almost.

Though recently…

Himchan’s particularly sulky today, Yongguk notices. He isn’t sure why though, but he can say that even if he did nothing wrong, it must be about him one way or another. Don’t ask how, he doesn’t know himself.

But one thing’s for sure- if Himchan ignored him for the past hour, it must be something he did.

It’s really frustrating too because none of the members seem to know why either, leaving him to figure out the details on his own. That’s the bad thing. Who knows what could Himchan be thinking at a time like this.

“Himchannie?” Yongguk manages to corner the younger male one late afternoon. He has been sitting on the edge of his bed with his back turned to Yongguk. There’s an opened magazine on the drawing beside him.

When he receives no response, he tries again. “Himchannie?”

“What?” The younger male grounds out, not bothering to look at the older male. For some reason, Yongguk can feel his patience breaking. After counting to ten in his mind and taking a deep breath, he inquires, “What’s wong? Did I do something?”

“What makes you say that?”

“Well, you ignoring me for one?” Yongguk blurts out in exasperation. Himchan’s attitude towards him is really pushing it and he’s just one step closer into using force on the visual, whether the other male likes it or not. But also, it’s Himchan, the person he loves, and he’s trying hard to refrain himself from doing anything that would cause him harm.

The things he does for love. Aish.

He continues after taking another breath, “You know I love you, right? I don’t want you angry at me without me knowing the reason why. Okay?”

There’s a moment of silence before Himchan turns around to properly, guilt obviously marring his beautiful features. It also takes a few more seconds before he mutters out, “It’s stupid, really…”

“Prove it to me and I’ll tell you it isn’t.” Maybe.

Himchan stares at him for a moment as if he’s trying to probe him and it’s starting to grow just a little uncomfortable but he holds his gaze. “I want you to stop treating me like a fragile doll every time we kiss.”

Yongguk raises an eyebrow at him. Is that it? “Is that it?” he questions, voicing his thought and Himchan glowers at him before he swivels away and showing his back to him once more. “I told you it’s stupid…but yes, that’s it.”

Silence reign the room once more until this time, it’s Yongguk who speaks up as he takes a few steps forward to the visual, a smile stretching across his lips. “If that’s what you want, I’ll change tactics. Just be careful what you wish for.”

And with that, he captures Himchan’s lips into a firm lip lock for a moment before he pulls away, pushes the visual down on the bed, and joins him.

 

a/n: much love to everyone who subscribed and left comments ;u; <3