HyoHyun-In Hong Kong, with love

Hyolo

I didn't really listen to one particular song while writing this but I did listen to my driving playlist. I guess anything chilled out would be nice to go along with this one-shot


In Hong Kong, with love.

“Goodnight, my love.” I her messy black hair as I lay next to her. This doesn’t usually happen because I’m always the first one that falls asleep and she always my hair like this. She took care of me most of the time even though I consider her job to be more energy consuming, running around the hospital all day tending for her patients. While I just sit in a great big office writing papers and discussing some complicated theory about the economy attempting to solve it somehow. After 10 minutes or so, I can hear her breathing become softer, telling me that she’s gone to sleep. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and stood up and walked out of our bedroom.

Sometimes when it gets late at night, my mind always drifts towards that person and I still find intriguing until today. I know those feelings about her should’ve disappeared when she left but feelings are difficult things to completely get rid of. I love the sleeping beauty in my bed with all my hearts but I guess to nice to reminisce once in a while. So, tonight I picked up a pen.

--

In Hong Kong, with love

Hong Kong International Airport

It was a cold morning in February in Hong Kong, the oddly humid winter mornings makes winter worse as if it was even possible. I was forced to get up at 7 by my mother to pick a girl up from Korea called Seo Joo Hyun. My mum said that she was her friend’s daughter who is coming to Hong Kong as an exchange student. As much as I love to meet new people, waking up at 7 on a Sunday isn’t really my kind of thing. I got to the airport at around 9 and since the flight was not due to arrive until 9:30, I quickly got myself breakfast from McDonalds. After I got my breakfast I waited for this girl and I suddenly realised that I don’t know what this girl looks like and I assumed she didn’t know what I looked like either. When I was about to ring my mum, a girl tapped my back from behind.

“Miss Kim?” This girl had a soft and delicate voice that just seemed to melt.

I turned around to see who this mysterious girl that had just called my name. The first thing I noticed was the buttoned up white blouse she had on and from just her appearance it wasn’t difficult to see this girl was a perfectionist. There were no creases on her white blouse despite the 3 hour plane journey from Seoul. The straight collar of her blouse looked like it hasn’t been worn before. I looked down at her feet, there were no marks on her beige coloured high heels and they look brand new. I must have took less than three seconds to look through her outfit and most people would not realise that I have been examining them, but she seemed to have. She had a confused expression on her face and she was curious into what I was doing.

“You must be Joo Hyun! Nice you meet you! Just call me Hyoyeon.” I smiled brightly and she returned with a small smile and a hint of pink in her cheeks. I denied the offer of her hand and pulled her into a hug which I felt more comfortable towards. Shaking hands is too formal and I think it should only be used in a formal meeting not like this one.

“Um..nice to meet you too! Hyoyeon-shi” She didn’t know where to put her hand when I hugged her, it was kind of cute. When we broke our hug, she asked something that I never thought she asks.

“Why were you looking at me up and down just now? I hope you weren’t checking me out. But I don’t think you are anyway.” I had no idea what to say as she was the first person to ask me these questions as others wouldn’t even have realised. I like her.

“You’re an observant one, aren’t you? You see the smallest details in everything, I like that. I’m like that as well as you have probably just witnessed. We may seem similar because of this and you think you just saw through me but there’s a lot that you don’t know about me, Joo Hyun.” I picked up her luggage and started heading to the car park. I didn’t turn around but I know she was taken aback by what I said. I like to think that I’m the first person that she didn’t completely see through. She knows that I will be an intriguing person and hopes I think the same. Well, she is right.

 

My apartment, Central

It’s been a month since Seohyun has came to Hong Kong and everything has gone pretty well. At first I thought she will be finding her own place but as soon as we left the airport, my mum rang me tell me that Seohyun will be living with me. Seohyun was equally shocked to hear that as she thought she will be finding her own place but my mum insisted that she lives with me during her stay in Hong Kong. I guess she’ll be my first roommate then.

My apartment had no problem to accommodate another person or even 2 people. It’s just that I’ve never had a roommate before and we just seemed 2 completely different people that normally would not get along. But life has constantly surprised me.

One time when I came back from the gym and its had been two weeks since Seohyun moved in. I still sometimes forget there is someone living at my apartment, so I took off my sweaty t-shirt and tossed it into the laundry basket leaving me wearing a sports and a pair of tight shorts.  I failed to notice Seohyun sitting in the kitchen eating her dinner in peace while reading a book. Walking pass right in front of her half and reaching the water bottle in my fridge to quench my thirst.

“Um..Hyoyeon unnie...” I quickly turned around to her voice which slightly surprised me. She was eating some pasta so she had a bit of sauce around which is unlike her neat personality but she was too absorbed into her book to care. Before my eyes met with hers, I can feel her looking at me up and down and a slight hint of pink appeared on her cheeks. I guess she likes something that she saw.

“Ohh, didn’t see you there Seohyun. The pasta looks good, can I have some?” Before she could answer I started walking towards her with a small grin on my face. Her eyes was fixed on mine, closely observing any emotions that I may be showing. As observant and smart she was, she would have never in a million years predicted my next move.

She was sitting down so I hooked my arms around her neck, looking down at her. “There’s some sauce around your mouth, let me clean that for you.” She was completely frozen when she felt my arms around her and my talking has shocked her out of her trance. The attempt to take a piece of tissue into her hand failed as I blocked her hand with my arms. I leaned down close towards the area around her lips. My head came even closer to her face until my lips touched her skin. I kissed and away the sauce carefully around savouring the taste of her as well. Sometimes my lips would even touch hers and she didn’t have much of a reaction and more frozen then before. By now all the sauce around her lips were gone but I just can’t stop doing this to her.

She started to have more of a reaction as she realised I’m just leaving small wet kisses around her lips and she might have got frustrated. Her arms moved upwards and wrapped them around my bare waist. The cold hand of hers in vivid contrast with my heated body. She rubbed small circles just above my back dimples sending me shivers. She let out a slight grunt and I quickly put my lips onto her own for the first time. They were sweet, really sweet and really soft. By then I had lost all my ability to think of a good word to describe the situation we were in. The force of her arms made me straddle around her legs and this turn into a full-on make out session. Our lips moved in sync with one another and she was more passionate then I ever thought she could be. We were by now from the intensity of the kiss, she wrapped her arms even tighter around my waist and my hands rubbing circles on the back of neck where I can feel her hair standing up. Man, she’s hot.

I wouldn’t have pulled something like that if I knew she wasn’t interested at all. Even if she was slightly interested, I would’ve gone for it. But she was definitely more interested than I thought. Every time we watch TV together and when I compliment any celebrity regardless of gender, she deliberately breathes out from her noise heavier than usual. Which I quickly found out was a sign of her showing anger and frustration. Every time my best friend Sunny comes over, she kind of ignores me and acts cold towards me. One time I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Sunny straddling across my legs. Me and Sunny are really good friends so it’s normal for us to act like this. I whispered something funny into Sunny’s ears, we were touching chest to chest. She laughed and at the same time Seohyun came back from school. Sunny had a cute and y voice and when she laughs, it’s one of the iest things. Normally when Seohyun walks in, she says hi and talks to me about her day and vice versa. But this time she gave me a small wave and bow and walked into her room with a straight face. Me and Sunny played around for another hour until she had to go, we were cuddling in each other’s arms while lying down on the couch and giving small pecks on each other’s lips. Maybe I was over sensitive when I thought she was jealous of me and Sunny. For the next few days, I did more things like this to provoke her and it seemed like first instinct was right.

 

Lan Kwai Fong, Central

It’s been a week since that happened between me and Seohyun in my kitchen and everything has been pretty normal between us. On that day, after a good 15 minutes of lips locking, we broke apart. I stood up and wiped any wetness on her lips. After smiling at her one more times, I went straight into the shower and none of us talked about it since. But every time we go out to eat or meet up with my friends together and when I become a bit too close or linger my eyes on them for a bit longer, she lets out a heavy breath and glares at me. I’m not bothered by it and it’s cute.

We are now in one of the best club in Hong Kong best night life area. Seohyun isn’t much of a clubbing and going out person but I have managed to drag her out this time because apparently we have mutual friends. On the way there she wouldn’t stop nagging about how short and low cut my dress was and how I would twist my ankle wearing these heels. Maybe that dress is a bit a short but hopefully it will get a reaction that I want from Seohyun or even provoke her to make a move.

As we walked into the booth all my friends were there already. She had her hand on the small of my back, the same position where her arms wrapped around me a week ago. Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona came running towards Seohyun giving her a crashing hug making her hand leave my back. I immediately left the little reunion which was a bit too intimate for my liking.

“Hyo, you’re here! Your girls are pretty drunk already, why were you so late?” That was Sooyoung and I’ve known this idiot giant since primary school, she moved to Hong Kong 2 years ago because of her girlfriend Tiffany. I waved her off and glared at her while walking towards the ‘girls’ that Sooyoung was talking about. They’re not MY girls, I just happened to be quite close with them and they tend to act quite flirtatious around me.

“Hyonie, you’re here..we were so lonely without you..we missed you.” That was Jessica, I’ve known her as long as I’ve known Sooyoung. She lives in Seoul but comes to Hong Kong quite often for her business. Before I could respond, her and Sunny pulled me down in between them.  

The drinks came as quickly as I could down them and I was pretty drunk by then. But Jessica and Sunny seemed more sober then when I came in, I wondered if they were just pretending but then both of them had quite high alcohol tolerance. Things got quite heated between the three of us with Jessica sitting on me and her dress rose up to a quite scandalous length. While Sunny is sitting next to me playing with my left hand and whispering sweet and naughty things into my ears that I prefer not to write down here. We sometimes kiss and sometimes it does get quite heated and heavy between the three of us but we never have , it was just a bit of fun. I seemed to have completely forgotten about everything about Seohyun along with my feelings towards her. It wasn’t until I saw Seohyun storm out of the club that everything come flooding back to me. It must have looked bad from the point of view of everyone excluding me friends but it probably looked really bad from Seohyun. I quickly pushed Jessica and Sunny off me and stormed out as well.

“Seohyun!” As I stormed out of the club, I see Seohyun quickly walking away. I quickly ran towards her as quick as I can with my heels but thankfully she wasn’t walking too fast. I quickly hugged her from behind and I was expecting crying from her but thankfully there wasn’t any. She tensed up and I can feel her breathing heavily.

“Don’t leave..” These words breathlessly came out of my mouth.

“I can’t do this anymore. This. Us.” She really is a composed person, I can hear the angry voice tone she used but other than that she seemed pretty calm. “Hyoyeon-shi, you’re a player and I can’t be someone that you don’t feel anything but ual attraction. I can’t live with you thinking that you only want me ually, you either only see me as a friend or see me as yours and yours only or see me as nothing at all. Otherwise, I can’t live in the same space as you, it’s too hard.” That was probably one of the most emotion felt things someone has ever said to me. She wasn’t crying and I can feel her letting go her barriers unwillingly for me.

“Seohyun, call me unn..ie then we’ll talk.” I reached up slightly to whisper into her ear and softly kissed her ear slowly while waiting for her reaction. I started to draw mindlessly on her stomach and wrapped myself even closer towards her.

“URGH! You’re doing it again! That’s something that you say when you’re in bed with someone. I am 100% sure that you’ve used that line on someone before. You’re attitude towards me is driving me crazy, I hate it but I love it at the same time. Can you please stop talking to me in that voice unless you want us to become something more than friends? If you can’t do this, I rather us not be friends!” She escaped from my embrace and began to walk away from me. I can’t let her go.

“Seohyun, I like you! I really do. Please come back! I’m sorry.”

 

--

 

 “Babe, baby, wake up.” I can faintly hear someone calling for me and shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and was immediately greeted by a cute smile and a even cuter fiancée.

“Morning Taetae. What time is it?” I must’ve been fell asleep in my study, I still had my pen and paper out with my half finished piece of writing. She didn’t tell me what time it was but gave me a full kiss on my lips. The kiss didn’t feel like our usual cute pecks and small kisses, but it was passionate and demanding. I guess 7 hours of not being next to each other is kind of painful for both of us.

“You need to make it up to me, the pain you caused me for not having you next to me. You bad girl..” She purred into my ears. That angelic voice was dripping with lust and desire, completely unlike her and stirring up that feeling inside me.

Without saying anything else, I picked her up and a squeal and quickly carried her back into our bedroom. “Urgh, I love you Tae..” I said breathlessly as I dropped her on our bed. Her hair was messy and she’s looking at me with those eyes that are designed to make me melt. I didn’t wait for her to say I love you back to me, she had the whole day to say it back to me and scream my name. She can say it as much as she wants later.

I guess I’ll finish my writing another time but definitely not any time soon. 


Wow, I haven't updated in more then half a year..How are you guys?

Next request will be Hyori and it shall come a lot sooner then this one..hopefully...

Enjoy reading! 

See you guys next time!

P.s. Out of interest, anyone been to Hong Kong?