YoonHyo- IM YOONA'S DIARY!!! KEEP OUT

Hyolo

5 reasons why me and Hyo unnie are best buds by Im Yoona

1. Food buddies

It was 2:30 at night and everyone has gone to sleep by now a day full of schedules. After making sure that Yuri unnie was in deep sleep, I slowly and carefully crept out of Yuri unnie and my room in a mission to search for some snacks hoping I would get to those snacks before Sooyoung unnie does. I know she has been stealing my food but she have been denying it, I know it’s her.

I tried to close my door as quietly as possible, after years of creeping out at night to get food I have managed to close the door as quietly as a pin drop. I slowly tip toed my way pass the other rooms occupied by the girls. As I walked passed Hyo unnie and maknae’s room, the door was slightly opened with a little gap. I took no notice of this and kept on walking to my destination, the kitchen.

As I walked towards the kitchen, I heard some noise and I stepped panicked stepping on a clothes pin by accident. ‘Ouch’ I said that a bit too loud. ‘, am going to die now..God help me!

The noise got closer and closer to me. I quickly stood up and turned the lights on.

“Hyo unnie!”

“Yoona!”

I saw Hyoyeon unnie wearing her pajamas and holding a softball bat with a shocked expression.

“Unnie, look at your lips..” I pointed at the corner of . She took her phone and her face immediately went as red as the spicy sauce on .

“UNNIE! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!”

The case of disappearing snack, solved.

 

2. Chodings

“Unnie…I’m bored…” Me and Hyo unnie was just chilling at home with nothing to do. It was a Friday night and everyone else had schedules apart us.

I got no response from her and when I turned to see what she was doing, she was texting on her phone and smiling at the same time.

“HEY! Give it back!” I snatched the phone off her and ran away from Hyo unnie as fast as I could while trying to read the text.

“Tasty oppas! I’ll come by tomorrow! Dance well! Hwaiting! J Love from Hyosookie!” I read the text out and immediately pressed the send button. “I sent it!”

Hyo unnie immediately tackled me onto the floor, thank god she wasn’t that heavy otherwise I would’ve broken a bone somewhere.

“GIVE IT BACK! IMMATURE CHODING!” When she tried to snatch the phone back from me, it flew across the living room and towards the door. At this time the girls are back from their schedules, Sooyoung unnnie was the first to come in and she picked up the phone.

“You are so dating one of them or both even.” Sooyoung unnie read the text and wriggled her eyebrow at Hyo unnie.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG, SHUT UP!” I laughed even harder when she said that but it kind of hurt when I laugh as Hyo unnie was still sitting on me.

“Aish! Chodings!” Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie walked in the and both said with an annoyed face on.

 

3. Food buddies part II (I love food, okay!)

As a sorry gift for sitting me and stealing my snacks, Hyo unnie decided to make me some food as a sorry gift! (yes!)

“So what food do you want, I’ll make you anything!” Hyo unnie said in fake excited way.

“Can I have pancakes, hotdog, kimbap, kimchi fried rice, chicken soup, chocolate cake…………..” The list went on for a while and Hyoyeon unnie just looked at me with a shocked expression. The list wasn’t that long, less than 30 (maybe 32).

Hyoyeon unnie took off her apron and walked towards her room. She just left me sitting at the kitchen counter by myself, what kind of sorry gift is this!

She came back out with her bag and dragged me out of the door. “Where are we going?” I shouted.

“Better get started on your list of food then! Come on!”

Score!!

4. I’m her favourite dongsaeng (after maknae)

  •  Introduce me to her friends to help me be more outgoing and open.
  • Making me porridge when I’m ill.
  • Does my chores for me if I’m too busy.
  • Buys me food. (When I force her to..)
  • Giving me a shoulder to cry on when things get tough

(There’s so much more but I can’t think of any right now)

5. She’s my favourite unnie

 


A short yoonhyo for you guys

I know I haven't updated this in months and this is a bit short. But I'll try and write a longer one next time

Enjoy anyway

Comment and request!!!

Hyofany next!!!