Pretend Girlfriend

" MY IMAGINARY GUY "

After that incident Dara, Suzy and Bom are always taking a cab everyday to drive them home. Afraid to encounter those scary monkeys again. While Bom was still dreamily happy thinking about the guy who save them from badguys last time but upset cause she didn't get his name.

"But you stole a kiss from him!! Still can't get enough?" -Suzy teased.

Bom just pout and smiled thinking the guy again and the kiss she stole from him.

" I missed his lips. Tahahaha. It's taste good!" -Bom

"Wahh?! I think his lips has did something to you so you act like that." -Dara

"Act like what?! I think i'm just inlove :))" -Bom

Suzy and Dara just shake their head side by side.

"Tss!! Whatever. Anyway Dara! Did you start your job already with your imaginary guy?" -Bom

"Yeah! The exams is near dear." -Suzy

Dara then just smiled at them.

"For the sake of my grade i will start later! Ha-ha-ha-ha." -Dara said while giggling which is fake!

Bom and Suzy just shrugged their shoulder. It's obvious Dara hiding her nervousness about teaching JiYong.

'Oh man!! How would i do that if that Kwon JiYong is nowhere to be found!!' Dara thought then they all go to their respective classes.

***

When the class was over, Jiyong immidiately made his way to the door but suddenly one girl blocked his way.

He glared at her and the girl was just afraid to stared back but she still did.

"YES?!?" -JiYong

The girl just look at him like has something to say important. But she can't tell it.

"If you don't have anything to say then get of my way!!" -JiYong said and was about to walk passed her but the girl still remained standing infront of him.

The girl then cleared her troat.

"Aheemmm. Ahmm.. M-MR. Kwon, you see.. i have a job to do and .. i was supposed to do it with you..' -The girl said still hiding her nervouseness.

"Well Ms. Park, sorry to dissapoint you cause i will not going to cooperate with that job of yours." -Jiyong said then smirked and this time he walk passed the girl already.

**

Dara just stood there thinking if she should follow him.

"Dara!! You should do this.For the sake of your grade. Don't let him treat you just like that!!" -Dara

With that, Dara ran her way to reach him and when she did... She noticed that Jiyong stopped and looked shock. With that she follow his gazed and shock as well when she saw what he saw.

Jiyong can feel that Dara noticed what made him shocked then he made a deciscion with out his mind working.

"You want to be my Study Tutor right? Then pretend to be my Girlfriend!" -Jiyong\

Dara was stiffed what she heared. Don't know what to say, she then looked at him.

"I said, Pretend to be my girlfriend and i will do whatever you want me to do!" -Jiyong

That made Dara back to her senses. She then get a paper and a pen then scrubbled something which makes Jiyong frowned.

Later on, Dara show what she wrote to JiYong. And because Jiyong was out of his mind and desperate. She grabbed the paper and wrote something as well.

"No wonder why she hates you very much!" -Jiyong

"I'm just doing this for the sake of my grade." -Dara bowed.

"Ahuh?" Jiyong smirked. " Then see you tomorrow, BABE?" -Jiyong said then leaved.

When Jiyong leaved, Dara was about to sit cause her knee was actually shaking for what she's doing a while ago but stopped by a man. And then shocked aftewr she see his face.

"Hi Dara :))" -The man.

Dara just gasp.

-

Maria Eksdi: Sorry guys. Supeeeeeeeeeeeeeer dupeeeeeeeeeeeer Late update. Thanks for all those still interested in this fics :)) School duties are on me this past few weeks thats why i update soooooooo Laaaaaaate :). But i promised. I will finished it even i only have few readers :(. Still Thankyouuuuuuuuuu :*