Bom Meets Her Guy*

" MY IMAGINARY GUY "

                            

 

"A Study Buddy?" Bom and Suzy said in chorus after what she just said.

"Yeah~" -Dara

"So are you still going to help him?" -Bom

"Ofcourse not! That bastard don't deserve a help from Dara!" -Suzy

"But i have to. My final grade depends on that." -Dara

"Aww. Well it's just because you're genius that's why your teacher gave taht job to you!"

Dara just let a helpless sigh.

They're on their way home now and its dark already.

"Hey Girls!" -Suddenly a man from behind the tree come near to them. And seing those guys made them freeze. Yes ! Those monkeys again are on their way!

"!! Not again. What do you need this time?!!" -Suzy shout at them but she was in fright inside.

"We need you as usual :)" -Other man said.

"Ugh!! Can you just let us go?! Ther's no more Kwon Jiyong will save us now!!" -Dara shout  but in fright already as well.

"Hahaha. Well that was a good news then !! So what are you going to do now!? Nothing but stay with us!" -The other man said.

Bom got an idea.

"Girls! Take off your shoes!" -Bom said in whisper but heared enough by the two.

"Why?" -Dara

"No questions but just take off your shoes!" -Bom

The two immidiately take their shoes off.

While the 3 bad huys frowned their brows seing the 3 girls like that but then laugh.

"Hahaha! do you think your shoes can help you out by just throwing it to us?" -Their leader said.

"And who said that we're going to throw it on you!! Yo wished!! For your information!! Our shoes was more expensive than your lives!!!" -Bom shout at them.

"Then why are you taking it off?" -The man from the left of their leader said.

"None of you're business!!" -Bom answered sarcasticly. And she whispered again enough to hear by her two friends. "At he count of 3 girls. Ready?"

"YES!" -Dara&Suzy

" 1... 2... 3..." Bom

"RUUUUUUUN!!" -The 3 of them shout and they run as fast as they can. But the 3 guys was after them and reached them cause Bom slipped.

"Not so fast ladies!" -The leader said.

**

He's on his way to the house of his friends. They have their reunion tonight with his classmates last year.

But suddenly on his way he heared some girl screaming for help. And he then saw the girls dragging them somewhere by the guys.

"Tsk! I hate hurting girls you know but these bastards!!!" -He said as he made his way to them.

**

"Let me go!!!!" -Dara shout in pain as the guy pulled her ny her wrist.

"What do you need from us?" -Suzy ask in shout and wiggling free from their hold.

"We need you girls!!" -The leaders said.

Suddenly they heared someone talk behind the dark.

"What kind of boys are you and you treated the girls like that!!!" -The boy said in deep voice then revealing his self from the dark.

"And who are you!!" -The leader said.

"Oww! That's not important but this one deserves you bastards!!" The boy said and start giving them a hard punch!!

The 3 girls then screamed in shock. Cover their faced and when they removed it, the 3 bad guys already running for thei life to save.

The boy then came to them.

"Are you guys okay?" -The boy asked.

"Yes! Oh my gosh. Thank you for saving us from those bastard." -Suzy

"Nah! Don't mention it. Just be careful next time. Hmm, its already late girls. You should take a cab to ride you home." -He suggest.

"Yeap. I guess everynight we should need to take a cab" -Dara

"Right!" -Bom&Suzy

They was about to walked but stopped when they heared Bom screamed.

"Why?" -Dara asked immidiately.

"I think i can't walk properly. My Knee hurts. Ouch!!!" -Bom

"Okay then let us help you."- Dara and Suzy was about to helped her but stopped when the guy walk beside Bom and carry her from the ground.

"Ahmm.. Wait!! What are you doing!! Put me down. Let my friends help me." -Bom shout at him in anger but embarassed at the same time.

"It will get worst lady. This is better!" -The boy said in authority.

The Boy carried Bom until they reach the cab. Dara and Suzy are already inside when the Boy put her down beside them.

"Thank you .. For saving us.." -Bom said when she landed on the seat already.

"It's ok. Just be careful next time" -The Boy said then winked at her. He was about to close the door when suddenly Bom pulled  him and gave him a quick peck on lips. She then pushed him away and immidiately closed the door. With taht the cab leaved him behind in shock but later on he smiled in amusement.

**

"Park Bom still didn't change!!" -Dara

"Right!! Still a KISS STEALER!!" -Suzy

Bom just shrugged her shoulder.

"I can't help it. His lips tempting me." Bom said making the two giggle. "Maybe i can't meet my Imaginary Guy but just Guy was enough for me :)

"Yeah! You already met your Guy!!" -Suzy

**

"Bro! What took you so long? We started the party already" -The boys said when he entered the house.

"I met the demons but then I met my Angel!" -He said then smirked.

"Oww. I guess so! Top man!! I miss you!" -The guy then gave him a brotherhood hug.

"So am i GD boy!!" -He then patted his back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yey!! Onother update. Hope you like it xD

Anyway guys can you give me some story banners :) I want it from you xD If you're willing to give me just post it here ..

https://www.facebook.com/MariaEksdiStories :)

Do i have a filipino readers here? pLease let me know :)) ~ And to all of you who keep reading in every chapters i updated THANKYOU SO MUCH! Silent readers as well.. Everyone thank you :** I'm trying my best to update as fast as i can but you know? School duties are on me xD kkkkk~ Thanks guys :*