"Meet his GirlFriend. Ouch!"

" MY IMAGINARY GUY "

                                    

 

Tomorrow after that night.

Dara is on her way to canteen cause it's already her break while Bom and Suzy are still in their own classes. She's a little bit dissapointed cause she didn't see Jiyong the whole class but when she entered the canteen and saw a familiar face she made her way towards that guy :)

 

**

He skipped class because he's not on his good mood. He just want to relax his self for another quarrel they made with his Girlfriend. And when it happens, He's mood automatically ruined and he hates it VERY MUCH!

Suddenly, someone occupied the chair in front of him. He stood up and was about to punch that guy but stopped when he met her pretty face.. Smiling upto her ears xD

"Hi Jiyong :)" -Dara

JiYong sigh in frustration.

'Damn! Thanks you're a girl. I was about to cut your head. You know!!? :/ " -Jiyong thought before he turned his gaze on her with his fake sweet smile.

"D-Dara! What's up :) ?" -JiYong

"Hmm. Nothing :) Did you skipped class? But why?" -Dara

JiYong face darken. Uh-Oh! Dara strikes again. JiYong hates when someone ask him something that he just want to keep it to his self.

"Sorry but I have to go!" - JiYong

With that JiYong leave the canteen in Dara dissapointment.

 

**

The next days. Jiyong was always skipping his class. Dara as a concerned classmate, when she see JiYong around he keeps saying that he shouldn't skipping classes because it can affect to his final grades. But JiYong just didn't care in a good manner but honestly he don't like that someone could dictate him what he should do!

"JiYong you should attend our class in every subjects. What if you couldn'nt graduate cause you're keep skipping it everyday." -Dara

"Park. Don't worry i can handle myself." -JiYong

"But JiYong! Our teacher already gave you a threat. If you didn't attend his class tomorrow you will not passed in that subject." -Dara

"I don't care if he do that!" -JiYong

"Ugh! You're so stubborn!" -Dara

Upon hearing that. Jiyong immidiately turned his gaze to Dara with his eyes in mad.

Dara gets the expression of that face and she's afraid of that gaze. Seems his eyes can smash .

"Ahhmm.. Ji .. I was just concerned you know? What's with that look?" -Dara

"Well to tell you honestly! I don't want that damn concerned of yours! I said you don't need to do this but you keep insisting!! You know what? I'm already pissed off on you!! Give that damn concerned of yours for others. NOT ON ME!!! Understand fugly ahjumma?" -JiYong said in loud that anyone could hear inside the canteen.

"What?!" -Dara said while tearing up already from wht he just said.

"And you're crying?! You know what Park? You should know where your place is!!" -JiYong

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!

"Babe! What's the problem here?" - Said the one y girl who just arrived with her charming bestfriend.

"Nothing! It's just that the one girl her assumed so much. We're not even close but she acts we are." -JiYong

"This one? Oww.. Really? If i'm not wrong her name is Park Dara, Am i right?!" -The Girl said walking around her.

"Do you know her?" -JiYong

Dara looked at the Girl and when she sees her..

"Hyuna?" -Dara gasp.

The Girl named Hyuna smirked.

"Dara. Surprised to saw me again?" -Hyuna

"Oh come on Dara! Are you flirting now? And all of guys here why Jiyong? Hahaha!" -The Girl besides Hyuna exclaimed while laughing at her and now she's embarassed by this two girls.

"So you already changed huh? You're not the angel ahjumma at all and you are now flirting JiYong?? Which happened to be my BOYFRIEND!!" -Hyuna

Dara looked at her in shocked. She was embarassed right now and she want to escaped in this situation. While JiYong on the other hand still didn't understand what's going on between his girlfriend Hyuna and his classmate Dara but he felt worried about Dara seing her face like that and he doesn't know why..

**

"SHE'S BACK!!?" Suzy & Bom shout in unison.

They're on their way home right now. After what happened from canteen Dara was not on her mood right now. But thus two keep bugging her because the news got them.

"What did she do to you? huh?! Did she hurt you? Yahh!!" -Bom

"Ahuh! Hell, those transferred already but why did they comebackl here!!!" -Suzy

Dara just bowed her head.

"Yah!! Dara. If they hurt you, tell us okay!!" -Bom

"Right!" -Suzy

Dara looked at her bestfriends.

"There's nothing to worry about me and Hyuna girls. I don't care if she's back her to take her revenge. I just dont want to remember it. It's nonsense! Right?!" -Dara

Suzy and Bom smirked upon hearing it from their ahjumma bestfriend. And they continued their way to home.

**

When Dara got home. She immidiately made her way to her room and lyed in her bed. She closed her eyes and remember something ..

Hyuna and Yoona.. those girls are her first bestfriend back in their childhood lives. The three of them are the best topnatchers in class. Hyuna was in top 1 next is Yoona and next is Dara and so on. They studied together. But when they're seniors in elementary already, they parted but still Hyuna and Yoona are classmates and Dara was alone. But when they grow and have diffirent sections except for Hyuna and Yoona still classmates. And their section keep battling in every quizbee battle. And Dara keeps winning and with that Hyuna and Yoona insecurities to her grow.

She was surprised when the two said that they're no longer Bestfriends. And there the two have their friends who was s an anything you called a girl with that bad infuenced. And when they're gone.. Dara found Suzy and Bom to be her new bestriend. Even the two deleted her as their bestfriend but to her.

"I miss them :(" -Dara said and with that tears fell from her still closed eyes. And that way she slept.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry i edit it again. I need to edit this so you could understand the story flows. But I hope you do understand :) Thank you :*

MariaEksdi*