Last Chapter : Long lost Best ( Boy ) friend :)

Just a Best ( Girl ? ) Friend

 

“Dara unni..” you said to her , her back facing you.

“Oh.Hi there. Why are you here ?” she asked you as soon as she turned her body. You have no doubt why Kevin liked her. She’s pretty , inside and out .. Has a nice personality and friendly..

“N-nothing..I was just wondering , Kevin told me you two broke up. I’m here to ask you why, since he wouldn’t tell me. I’m not interfering in your relationship with Kevin, but .. I think It’s not too late..” Dara smiled at what you said to her as she put her hands on your forehead and tapped it.

“You’re really clueless, aren’t you?" She smiled. "Where are you heading now ?”

“At my apartment. Kevin’s gonna come over later at 7 PM. Wanna come? You two can still work it out. I promise to help the both of you.” You replied to her with a happy grin on your face but with a broken heart. You have to do this for your best friend and your unni.

“Thanks but, No thanks ..” She replied with a smile on her face. “Just go home. It’s already 6:50 PM. You might gone late. Take care, Bye.” Dara said to you while patting your shoulders.

“Okay, unni. Call me if you changed your mind! Bye unni. ^^” you replied as you waved at her. She just replied with a sweet small smile on her lips.

( Dara POV )

“She doesn’t know it yet ? Yah. That Kevin is a one scaredy-cat.” She laughed at her thoughts. She isn’t angry, looking for revenge or something evil .. she’s a bit sad but she's happy for Kevin. At least he’ll be happy now… She thought at herself while smiling, watching you make your way out of the café and into the busy streets. 

“I hope.. He’ll be happy..” Dara said to herself as she saw you disappear from her sight.

( Your POV )

“Aish. It’s already 7:00.” You ran to your apartment hurriedly as you ran into the streets , not wanting Kevin to wait for you. You made your way out of the streets and into your building .. then , hallway. There you saw him. Holding a black plastic bag , with a blue hoodie , white jeans and a pair of yellow sneakers. You can admit to yourself that he looks better this way , than wearing tuxedos or expensive clothes..

“Hey ! Where did you go ? I’ve been waiting for you like a year here.” He said , while hugging himself because of the cold breez.
You stared at you’re hand watch and it just says 7:05 PM.
“I’m only 5 minutes late , Kevin. Let’s go inside before you freeze up here.” You said while laughing.

You and kevin were at your living room now , munching on some chips and ice cream Kevin brought , watching a movie silently.
“Hey .. about earlier.. at the school garden..” Kevin finally spoke up when he gathered his courage.

“What about it ?” you said nonchalantly. Your eyes still glued on the television.

“Look at me and I’ll tell you.”Kevin said.

“Nooo. I’m watching here, Can’t you see ? The boy is confessing to his girl. Shut up.” You said , not interested to what kevin will say as you were absorbed at what you’re watching.

“Aish. Really. Just look at me and you’ll experience the most wonderful thing in your whole life.”

What Kevin just said interested you. Thinking It’s nothing special .. You looked at him.

He suddenly pecked your lips. Your eyes widened in surprise and you swear your eyes are gonna pop out any second now.
Kevin started to laugh. You looked at him with the same expression.

“You look funny. Stop … it.” Kevin vaguely said as he was laughing while saying that.

“Ya-yahhh! What the hell did you just do ? My first kiss !! Arghhhh.” You said , trying to process in your mind what miracle just happened.

“I kissed you , isn’t it obvious ? They say action speaks louder than voice.”Kevin replied while looking at you.

“What ?? What do you mean ??” you looked at him , you’re eyes still widening.

“I like you , silly.” Kevin said as he pecked your lips again.

You’re just stoned , sitting there at the couch .. Now with your mouth wide open.

“What about Dara unni ??” you asked him , with your voice turned husky as you were staring at him with your mouth wide open.

“Are you trying to sound y now ? Oh , well. We’re alone … Just you and me .. A bag of chips and a box of ice cream.. and this comfortable super soft couch….” Kevin replied , obviously mocking you.

“Yah. Stop being a ert and just answer my question.” You asked him again , now with your normal voice to avoid misunderstandings.. 

“Don’t worry. She knows. She broke up with me because she told me , I like you and not her. She said I was just mistaken. The feelings are for you. She noticed it and I didn’t even noticed it. I just realized it after she said it. She wanted me to be happy , Okay ? So don’t feel bad. So.. I was wondering… Do you , like me too .. ?” Kevin asked you with his knees in front of his chest, looking at you with a sincere expression.

“Y-yes..But..” you replied to him but you were cutted off with a sweet kiss. A much longer one. He moved his lips and your lips suddenly started moving too. You can tell he’s smiling while kissing you. He pulled away and touched your face.

“You know.. I haven’t told you before why I befriend you.” He suddenly said from nowhere.

“Do you want to know why?” you just nodded as a response
.
“Well.. Can’t you recognize me ? Look at my face. Do I look somehow familiar to you ?”Kevin asked you , puffing his cheeks , trying to look … chubby ?

You stared at him closely and tried to remember.

“Piggy????!!” you shouted in surprise when you realized he was your first love. He’s the chubby boy in your elementary days from the other class who always make you share his packed lunch with him since you don’t have someone to pack one for you since your parents already died and you don’t have any relatives left. You declined to go to an Orpahanage since you have your parent’s money to spend. He was your only friend back then but one day , he stopped coming to school and you were informed that he was transferred.

“Yes , and please don’t call me Piggy. I don’t like it now.”Kevin replied while crossing his arms , looking away at you.

“S-sorry ! Is that really you ?? How come I didn’t recognized you ?” you asked him with an excited voice.

“I’m slim now and much more paler.” Kevin replied , still with his hands crossed , looking away.

You just smiled at how cute he looks now. He looked like a ball of fluff with crossed brows and arms. You hugged him.

“I’m sorry. Forgive me?” you looked at his side view while hugging him since he was looking away.

“NO.” he replied simply.

“Why ?? Okay. I hate you now.” You pulled away and crossed your arms too. You satted at the couch indian-sitting while looking away.
Kevin took a glance at you and smiled. He pretended to be mad.

“Okay.I'll forgive you.”

“Really ? hehe. I know you will.” You extended your arms , trying to hug him.

“On one condition.” He said , still with a mad ( ??

 

 ) voice.

“What is it , piggy ?” you asked him while hugging him.

“Lay down on the couch and close your eyes.” Kevin said with a happy voice.

“What ?? Are you planning to me ??” you pulled away and backed off.

“No, baby. Just lay down and close your eyes. Please ? Trust me.” Kevin said , now with a cute voice.

“Okay.Okay” you replied as you layed down on the couch , closing your eyes. You can feel Kevin moving and his breath on your face.

“Oh my god. I’m gonna get . Sorry , Mom and dad.” You said in your mind.

You can feel Kevin on top of you. He pecked your forehead , nose , right cheek , left cheek and your chin then he stopped. You opened your eyes and saw his eyes staring at yous. He suddenly pecked your lips.

“I just wanted you to see it.” Kevin said , while smiling. He moved and shifted beside you. He kissed your temple and reached for the remote to turn off the forgotten television.

“Sleep now. I’m tired.” Kevin said while hugging your waist.

You shifted from your place and placed your head in his chest.

“I love you, Piggy. Do you love me too ? I’ve liked you for ages now. God fulfilled my wishes every night I go to sleep..” you looked up at him and found him fast asleep.

“Aish. You lazy piggy. Lazying on my couch..” you tried to kiss him in the cheeks but he turned his head and the sudden action made you pecked his lips.

You smiled at him. He smiled at you.

“I love you too. Sleep now , okay ?” kevin said with his smiling eyes.

“Okay.” You simply replied and hugged him closer. His hands intertwined yours. You both closed your eyes as you whisper something to yourself.

“Dara unni, Thank you. I hope you’ll find your true love someday. And God , Am I already in heaven…?