chapter five

"Master"

Master laughed, just a slight breath of air, and wrapped me even tighter in his arms. He looked down at me while he ran his hand up and down my back from the base of my neck to my thighs that lay curled in his lap.

"Baby...look at me," he guided my chin until his eyes were able to meet my own tear filled ones. "Of course your going with me, youve been stuck in this house for almost a year, I'm taking you to a party in Tokyo," he whispered, kissing me. And, like the obedient pet i had become, I kissed back with equal fevor while whispering in his ear that I would like for him to take me to bed now.

The next morning I awoke, sore and tired, with my master curled around me. I was pressed tight up against his chest and I reveled in the warmth that I had quickly become used to waking up to. His armes tightened even more around my back when I nuzzled in to his neck, comforting myself with his familiar scent.

It was hard not to love my master. He was strong, attractive, and so very gentle and loving. He never did anything to me that I wouldnt like and he always made sure that I felt like I was the most precious thing in the world to him.

It was so warm and comfortable there in his arms that it was hard for me to keep from falling back to sleep.

I awoke to fingers, slowly tracing my face. Opening my eyes I was greeted by masters honey dripped eyes and fully gummy smile. The way he smiled made it seem as if just opening my eyes had made him the happiest in the world.

Sincle master didnt have to go to work I spent the day following him around while he packed our suitcases and occasionally I was able to get him to give into the temptation to kiss me or more. Having with my master, or he liked to call it making love, was like everything great all piled into one moment. Or, on that day continuous moments of pleasure.

By the end of the day I was sore all over again but, sated and happy. After I showered and lay beside my master I was attacked by and annoying thought, well actually a question. It was really very worrying and I was sure it was justified, I was simply worried if it would be safe since master did kidnap me.

When I asked Jiyong he only replied with a slightly nervous smile and a, "No, we wont get caught, Your family is still looking for you but remembber, we are in Japan they are in America." Sure the reply calmed my wondering thoughts some, but it wasnt until I was almost asleep that master tightened his arms around me in a protective but slightly restrictive grip and whispered, low and menancingly, "No one will take you away from me."

My fears vanished as I slid into unconsciousness, feeling safe and protected, knowing my master would take care of everything.

    Chapter six
In the morning we set off. The limo pulled out of the ornate gates while I held my master's hand, excitedly bouncing in the seat. The ride was long but we spent it giggling over music and art. Right before we pulled up master turned to me saying, "I have two rules for you, one is stay with me, do NOT leave my side, Ok?" At the nod of my head he continued,"Call me oppa, not master." With that said we made our way in.

At the party I giggled and drank, dressed in tight black jeans and a blood red risque shirt. I clutched at masters hands, not forgetting his rules he'd given me.

We left the party, drunk, with master's hand in my pocket, keeping me close to me as we walked. We had walked almost the whole block it had taken to get to our car when master was suddenly yanked from my side and shoved to the rough bricks of a side building wall. Sets of hands covered my body and eyes and when I tried to cry out a foul smelling rag was placed over my mouth. Chloroform.

The last thing I hear before my vision went black was master cussing and calling for me while a gruff voice said, "so your the who took her!"


I woke up in my old house, in my childhood ed, with my mother at my side crying. I tried to get up, desperately looking for my loving master. I was only pushed to lay back down and was told that the bad man wouldnt hurt me any more.

The next six months went by in a teary haze, were I cried and pleaded. My family thought the reason for my cries were from being kidnapped and held for a year. They didnt understand why I refused to speak to Officers or councilers or anyone.

I couldnt make them understand. The man they had left broken and bleeding on a Tokyo sidewalk was my master and I wanted him back. Oh how I wished he would come save me from this, my new personal hell without him. It was as if my life was turned upside down, I was amazed by how much a single person had affected my life so much.

When I cleared my head I realized that crying would not find my master and neither would my family so, I left. My family was sad, crushed, disbelieving I could handle the world alone after my little "experience", but I told them my little home town held too many memories and surpisingly they let me go.

I searched for two long years. I looked all over the world, searching everywhere. My biggest fear was that my beloved master had replaced me, what if he had a new pet. I wouldnt allow myself to think of it though so I continued to search...I couldnt find my master any where.

End of Flashback...

 

 

Again, sorry for any misspellings, my autocorrect doesnt exactly work well...