chapter three

"Master"


Before I could even disaree with his "rules" or, for that matter, take a breath, he slid his hands back over my body and kissed me, hard and fast. I never even responded, just inhaled his deep lemony scent when he pulled away from me. My cheeks urned from his strong gaze as he looked over me.
Then just like that he was moving to another door while gently whispering,"now Ive scared you, Im going to take a shower. The after affects of the chloroform will make you very tired so you might as well lie down."

With that Jiyong was gone and I was alone, in a place complely unfamiliar to me. I almost wished he would come back so that I was not so lonely, not that I would call him back but still...

When I started feeling the after affects that he spoke of I decided to just give in and lay down. Climbing under th covers I almost moaned as my,surprisingly, tired body hit the, not to surprisingly, comfortable bed. The blankets were so warm and the matteress felt like it was made of clouds. It didnt take long for sleep to take over my mind; leading me to a peaceful place. Right before I drifted into subconsciousness I felt two arms wrap around my middle, pulling me into an even warmer bare body. It felt to good and warm for me to protest and I was to tired to be embarassed that he wore nothing, so I simply snuggled in closer to my "masters" embrace and let sleep take over me.

Over the next few weeks Jiyong implanted me with a chip to keep me from being prenant and injected me with a syrum so the first time we were intimate. As much as i disliked the needle I was touched that he didn't want me to feel pain. It was not that bad, he was very gentle but, it was still nonconsentual. After that I did not have a problem with having with him. I even liked it and initiated it quite a bit.

I also refused to call him master. Instead settling for Jiyong or just Ji. Not because
I didnt want to and he knew that I had no problem with being a submissive under his dominance, which was proven everyday. No it was just because it annoyed him. I giggled everytime he left the room muttering about how I should just obey, I followed all of the rules except that one.

I knew I knew I was falling, or at least I liked him quite a bit. It was, infact, quite hard not to, he was so nice and sweet, not to mention completely attractive. As time went by I even began calling him master, infact I never called him Jiyong again, sometimes settling for Ji which he didnt mind. I like being his pet, it was great. I loved it.
I loved him.

Every thing was great. Aside from the fact that I called him master no one could tell if we were lovers or not, sometimes even the other servant joked with me about it, saying they should just start calling me miss instead of my name. My master and I told each other we loved each other and I was always with him when he wasnt working. When he would get home I would curl up in his lap like a kitten and he would my head smiling and telling me what a good little pet I was. Like I said, it was great.