chapter four

"Master"


One day, while my master was away, I was playing cards with some of the servants, Daesung and Seunghyun. These two had become my two best friends in the house, though I was fairly close with all four of the servants that worked in my masters home. Daesung was fairly tall with short blond-white hair and muscular Whereas Seunghyun was taller than him and with cropped blue hair, he was fairly muscular but it was hard to tell because the most skin he ever showed was when he wore t-shirts. Both were always laughing and happy, so when they stopped playing suddenly and looked at me with the saddest exspression on their faces I was completely shocked, and worried.

Wordless they lunged at me, hugging me and crying, "please dont go, we dont want you to go!"

I was completely baffeled! Awkwardly I patted Seunghyuns unruly blue head and hugged Daesung, "Im not going anywhere."

'was I?'

My slightly heasitant reassurance was met with my two friends sobbing harder.
"YoungBae told me master was going away on a trip for two weeks, alon." Daesung whimpered.
 
I didnt understand. Master Jiyong went on business trips all the time, of course they usually where only for a few days but still...it was nothing to get upset over, was it?

Seunghyun must have seen my confused face when he pulled away from the hug he'd entrapped me in because he went on to tell me that anytime my lover went away for more than a few days was because he either has found a new per or was replacing his current one.

I was...stunned. Heartbroken. Completely betrayed. I could do nothing but sit, crying with the two sobbing men. I wallowed in self misery for the rest of the day, not even up to playing with the rest of the servants. Youngbae, who had more of a motherly instinct, when out and bought gallons of ice cream while the rest of the group settled down to watch my favorite dramas with me in hopes of bringing my mood up.

Three hours later we hear the code being put into the door. The boys all jumped up, scrambling to pick up empty ice cream cartons and tissues before running back to their designated posts, just as master opened the door. I remained on the couch motionless as Jiyong sat onthe end, leaning slightly agains the arm rest. It was an open posture. An invitation.

I took it. Crawling over and settling into his lap I clung to his shirt and burried my face into his neck, inhaling his cologne. Master immediately knew something was wrong, from the moment he walked in no doubt. When he asked though I could only reply with a pleading, "Can I go with you?"