Chapter one

"Master"

In my minds eye I still see him. my master, kidnapper, lover, and friend.

Flashback....
 I wake up in a mans, no, a boys arms, being dragged though a plane door.
"where am I? Who are you?" I asked in a state of panic.

"Master has sent for you" he replied looking back at me indifferently, as if I was nothing more than a piece of luggage to be taken from one place to the next. Pulling my still drugged body from the terminal he shoved me in a cab, "An answer to your other question, Im Lee Seunghyun otherwise known as Seungri. And dont worry, master specially picked you."
'who is master?' I thought,'and picked for what?'

"Where are we?" The boy, Seungri, didn't answer me right away, instead he had waited until we had pulled up to a lavish mansion surrounded by cherry blossoms to flash me a look of uninterest and hotly and exasperatedly replying,"Japan, dont you see the trees?"

At these words a greater fear took over, the last time I had been conscious I had been walking to the store in my home town in the states and now I was halfway around the world.

The whole time I had been thinking this, mister jerk had been leading me to a room solid white in color. The turn of a lock jerked me from my thoughts. The fact that I was now locked in a room with a stranger, coupled with the fact that he had stolen me from my world angered me.

"Strip." he said looking bored with his hands crossed infront of him.

"W-w-what?!" I sputtered indiginantly, suddenly outraged at his gall. I was prepared to spit all the angry words bouncing around in my head at him when he gave me yet another disinterested look, only this one bordered on mischievious and said,

"look even if I wanted to touch you, my master would have me beat if I so much as laid a finger on your bosom so hurry up!" I did. As fast as my shaking fingers and embarassed person could, I shed my clothing. As soon as I was completely Seungri pushed a small button by the door that I had not seen saying, "she's ready, come do your job."

Two hours later I was missing a layer of skin, my fingernails rounded, and still i was ushered into a dimly lit bedroom that was filled with black furnature while Seungri mutter something about me not being half bad looking under his breath as he walked out. The door was then shut and locked; leaving me in this black prison.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for any mispellings, Im not the best typer. :)