When You Smile

Child's Play

(A/N sorry for the long wait, and the short update. Thanks for reading and if it wouldn't be of too much trouble please drop a comment I wanna know what you guys think...)

 

 

  I sat there once again by my beloved tree. My silent friend that gifted me with her cool shade and the sweetness of her perfume when in bloom. I felt calm and if I remembered what happiness was I'd say I was feeling that too. I couldn't help, but smile at the thought.
*crunch* 
 At the sound of twigs breaking I gasped for air, and quickly turned away to afraid to try to figure out who it was.
"Aw crap that's what I get for being greedy!!!"  I heard a familiar voice say and the comment spiked my curiosity. I turned slightly to the side and through the corners of my eyes I stole a rapid glance towards the direction of the breaking twigs. It was him again with a dorky smile plastered on his face as he scratched the back of his neck. An oops!-I-just-got-busted look possessed  his puppy eyes, and I couldn't help but sigh heavily with relief. It's only him.
   He walked towards me and took a seat right beside me, sharing the warmth that radiated from his body because that's just how close he sat next to me. I scoot a little over feeling different shades of red taking over my face until they hit purple since I had forgotten to breath out of pure stupefaction. He just chuckled and scooted over closer to me,and obviously I scooted over again. The cycle continued until we made it all around the tree. I was down to go all around the tree once again until, HE got the point, but before I could continue the circuit he grabbed a hold of my hand. 
   "How about we just sit, I'm starting to get dizzy *chuckle* . I promise to give you space 'kay?!?" He said and held a hand over his heart and the other up in a sign of promise. I tried glaring ( I think I just looked like an old lady squinting to read the letters on a note though), and said "f-fine, but y-you stay over there." 
   He beamed with happiness and his contagious smile began to tug at my own lips. And I let the laughter that had been trapped inside of me free, soon to be followed by Jonhyun's own laughter.
   "It's cute when you smile. You should do it more often." Jonhyun said smiling, imidiatly killing my smile. 
I felt all the red blood cells in my body start a meeting in my face, and the weather now seemed to be scorching hot. I tried to cover my face with my hair to hide the tint, and pretended to be engrossed with the withering dandy lion  by my foot.
  He just chuckled again and I got redder as if that was possible. I probably looked like a broken stop sign that got abandoned...scratch that,  it probably looked like a stop sign being accompanied by a handsome idiot who just stared at the sign wondering when it'll say GO. Yeah I think I should go so I looked around trying to figure out the best escape route unfortunately any ideas of me escaping left my thoughts when he grabbed my hand for the second time that day. "Don't leave. If you do, I'll kiss you. And that's a promise not a threat!" I became a living statue and a stuttering mess, " a-a k-ki-kiss?!?"  "Yes a KISS! Now sit back and relax....your hands are soft, I like it!" He said with a cheeky smile that could make rain clouds disappear, too bad someone from afar had seen that smile given to me. A smile that cost me a whole lot more that I would've ever thought possible.