Chapter 6

What He Left Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: What He Left Behind
Author: spirit_queen24 
Pairings: Yunjae, Yoosu
Ratings: PG -13
Length: 6/?
Warnings: None
Genre: Angst, Romance, High School, Supernatural
Summary: Jaejoong is a ghost, but no one knows that. So what happens when Jung Yunho,the most popular guy in his school,meets him? What happens when Jaejoong finds out about how he died and who caused it? Will their lives ever be the same again?


Chapter 6 


"Hey, Changmin!" Kyunhyun said as he put his hand on Changmin's shoulder. He leaned in closer to the boy, who had his head down in his arms ontop of his desk, most likely crying.

"You ok?" The boy shook his head, head still covered by his arms and hair.

"Look." Kyunhyun paused. "I know it's sad that Jaejoong hyung passed away, but....... it's not your fault." He said trying to comfort the other, but soon failed as the other lifted his head up, showing his tear streaked face.

"YES IT IS!!!!!" Changmin screamed, crying even louder. Kyuhyun moved back at the sudden outburst, and looked around, glad that everyone already went out to the cafeteria exept for himself, Changmin and Eunhyuk.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!" Changmin screamed again. He continued, but made his voice a little quieter. "If I didn't force him to get the materials for MY science project, then this NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!" Changmin sobbed and hid his head in his arms again.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun looked at each other with a 'what do we do?!' kind of face,before Eunhyuk said, "Well.....you're just lucky it wasn't you." Kyuhyun nodded and said " Yea! If Jaejoong hyung didn't get hit, then there's a BIG possibility that YOU would've been hit and killed! Jaejoong hyung would probably be depressed and sad and be akward to be around if he ever found out that you died! Did you really want him to be like that?!!!" Eunhyuk nodded too at Kyuhyun's statement. Changmin lifted his head and said, "I guess you're right." Changmin started to feel better. " At least he's in a good place now." "Yea!" Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun both said in unison. Little did they all know that Jaejoong was actually still there, just not able to be seen by most people.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'What?!!!!!!!!" Jaejoong and Yunho said in unison.

"I can't live with him!!!!! I don't even know this guy!!!!!!" Jaejoong yelled out.

"You think that's bad?!!!!!" Yunho said to Jaejoong,before he turned to Yoochun and Heechul and screamed, "He's a GHOST!!!!!!!!" 

"Well, too bad!" Yoochun said out of nowhere, trying to stop this conversation as quickly as possible so he would be able to make it to an upcoming party that was going to happen in about an hour.

"You're both going to have to live together if you want to get the spell, and make this guy," Yoochun said as he motioned his hands to Jaejoong, " human again."

"BUT WHY?!!!!!!" Yunho whinned, making Jaejoong stare with his mouth wide open, feeling offended.

" What's so bad about living with ME?!!!!!" Jaejoong screamed.

Yunho looked back at Jaejoong, about to answer,since he opened his mouth and raised his finger as if he was about to say something, before turning back around to face Yoochun and whine again, "BUT WHY ME?!!!!!" 

Jaejoong's mouth dropped again, feeling even more offended.

Heechul giggled, knowing that Yunho DIDN'T LIKE JAEJOONG, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter