Chapter 5

What He Left Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Title: What He Left Behind
Pairings: Yunjae, Yoosu 
Ratings: PG -13
Warnings: None 
Genre: Angst, Romance, High School, Supernatural  Summary: Jaejoong is a ghost, but no one knows that. So what happens when Jung Yunho,the most popular guy in his school,meets him? What happens when Jaejoong finds out about how he died and who caused it? Will their lives ever be the same again?         Chapter 5 



Yoochun and Heechul saw Yunho walking up to them, but it was only Heechul who noticed the unknown person walking along with him. 

Heechul was immediately filled with jealousy. Why was a man hanging out with Yunho?! And Heechul didn't even know this person, so he knew that it couldn't have been a close friend of Yunho, since Heechul has been best friends with Yunho for a loooong time and knows everything about him. 

Who does this guy think he is?! Walking around with Yunho, following him to places. OMO!!!! What if this guy followed Yunho to the bathroom?!!!! Did he ever see his........*ahem*........... how Heechul calls it, his you know........ lollipop. 

So many emotions filled Heechul. It was only after a while that Yoochun realized that Heechul wasn't talking, so he KNEW that something was wrong.

"Yah! Heechul! You ok?!" Yoochun said as he shook Heechul. Heechul was too busy thinking everything that could've happened with Yunho and the kid with him. When Yoochun realized that Heechul wasn't going to stop daydreaming about what ever he was thinking about 

' Probably about Yunho. ' Yoochun thought.

He used his secret weapon to get Heechul attention back.

" HEY LOOK! IT'S YUNHO! " 

"What?! Where!?!" Heechul screamed as he looked around. Yoochun smirked in victory.

"He's walking towards us." Yoochun said in his normal voice, since he knew he didn't have to scream anymore because Heechul was already back to normal.

"DAMN!" Heechul cursed. "He's going to see all the stuff we bought him for his birthday!"

"What?! What are you talking about Heechul?! We didn't buy him anything! Remember?! We didn't know what to get him since WE HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT HE WOULD LIKE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!" Yoochun screamed the last part inside his best friend's ear.

"OWWWWWW! Chunnie! You hurt my ear!" Heechul whined as he covered his ear with his hand. 

Yunho walked up to them, along with the unknown person trying to take a peek at Yunho's lollipop, from Heechul's point of view.

"Heyyy! Yunho said with a smile, until he noticed Heechul holding his hand up to his ear, while giving a death glare to Jaejoong.

"What's wrong Heechul?" Yunho said concerned.

"Huh?!" Heechul broke away from his death glare and looked back at Yunho. "Whar do you mean?"

Yunho pointed to Heechul's ear.

"Oh! You mean this?!" Heechul looked at his hand, well tried to at least since his hand was on his ear and he couldn't really see that part of his body without using a mirror. Heechul didn't want to talk about the whole Yoochun yelling in his ear thing because one thing could lead to another and he might end up having to explain to Yunho why they were at the mall, GETTING HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENT! So he just made up an excuse.

" I was just ..........Leaning my head on this......" Heechul paused for a second to see what he was standing next to. "Rack!" Heechul screamed out.

"Yup! I was going to take a little nap on this clothes rack, while Yoochun watches me."

"OH REALLY ?!" Yunho didn't believe one word Heechul was saying.

"Yes REALLY !" Heechul imitated Yunho. 

"Why would Yoochun watch you sleep?"

"So he could know what the prince in ' Sleeping Beauty ' felt like." He paused as he looked at Yoochun.  "Watching a beauty sleep."

Yunho knew that Heechul was beautiful. ' I mean why would all the guys at school call him Cinderella if he wasn't ?' Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter