Chapter 2

Its All About Destiny

A/N: I will be using Third POV because i think that would clear out all questions and stuffs ^^


Chapter 2: When everything feels unnatural

Suzy woke up, smelling the thing she hates to smell of all: the smell of clinic/hospital. 'Why am I here? What happen?' was all she could think about while lying on the clinic's bed. 

"Are you alright?" A girl in white, looks like the nurse asked her. She nodded and smiled in response.

"You can go to your classes now, its the first day of school, you cant be late." she smiled and left the room. Suzy was confused at the moment and checked her phone. She got 2 messages from Min, her bestfriend asking her where she is and what happen to her. Checking the time, she sighed in relief realizing she was just in the clinic for minutes and is not yet late for her on their first day of class.

Walking around in the campus felt strange to her. Maybe because  its just her first time going on a big school like this, she thought. She passed by a music room, she opened the door and found 7 guys inside. 

"Ah, mianhae." she apologized and just left the room.

~Inside the Music room, "Doesnt she looks familiar?" Sungyeol asked, looking curious. 

"Yeah yeah she looks like someone we know, right?" Sunggyu agreed at sungyeol's statement. 

"She's the girl that you hit hyung." Myungsoo told sunggyu in disbelief. How could sunggyu forget about his mistake? Myungsoo thought. 

Sunggyu laughed and turned to myungsoo, "Eeeehh dont embarass me! You were the one that brought her to the clinic right?" he asked myungsoo while  myungsoo just nodded while strumming her guitar and at the background, sungyeol playing drums. Myungsoo thought on that moment was why and how did Sunggyu found out about it. Before he could ask him how, sunggyu already answered, "There's a rumour spreading how you're turning back to himself because they saw you carrying and talking to a girl." 

"Yeahh since you lost her, it seems like you lost yourself too and you know what? It feels like we lost you as well." Hoya came, holding bottles of water for s. 

"Des-" before sunggyu could finish myungsoo quickly stopped and cut him.

"I'll be late, see you later." he left the room while the guys just remained silent.

"Aish i told you guys dont mention her name! That's too private!" sungyeol whispered almost only to sunggyu who tried mentioning that one name that myungsoo doesnt like to talk about. 

~

 

"Ohhh Mr. Kim, you're late again." Mr. Park, their music teacher scolded him for being late. Myungsoo is that type of guy who doesnt attend classes on time but still manages to get high grades. He looked around, finding a seat to sit in. 

"You can sit beside Ms. Bae" Mr. Park told him. 

"Annyeong~" Suzy greeted him with wide smile planted on her face but Myungsoo just ignored her and noted some things that Mr. Park's been saying while Suzy just stare at his charming face.

"Why is his face so flawless? Aigoo im jealous." she whispered to Min

"Dont drool over me, seatmate." Myungsoo told her, making her jump to her seat. 

"Any problem Ms.Bae?" Mr Park asked. Suzy shook her head, smiling. 

 

~

It was their lunch time when Min went home because of cramps. This made Suzy eat her lunch and spend her time alone. 

"Infinite is on the music room, they said we can watch!"

"Infinite oppas? Is Myungsoo oppa there too?" 

 

Suzy went to the girls and asked, "What are they doing there?" 

"Practicing unnie, ahhh you should go to them and give them snacks and water" the girl suggested. It was also when she remember she hasnt thank Myungsoo for his kindness for bringing her to the clinic. 

She went to the canteen to buy a bottle of water, "May I have 2 bottles of water, please?" she asked.

"Ahh, are you a new student miss? I havent seen you last year.. but you look familiar." 

She nodded and smiled at the vendor as she get the bottle. Everything feels familiar in this place, she think. Walking around in this campus feels like she have done it before but in fact, she haven't even been here, just today because she's now a student in this school. 

"Destiny?" A janitor guy grabbed her arms. 

"Eh? Mianhae ahjussi you got the wrong girl." She told him.

"But... aigoo mianhae, you just really look like her and.. aigoo mianhae you can go now." he told her, looking worried, confused and curious. 

In just 5 minutes, she arrived on the music room. A lot of girls and boys were watching them with sparkling eyes. Sungyeol's on drums, Myungsoo on the bass, sungjong on the piano, woohyun and sunggyu as the vocalists and hoya and dongwoo in charge of rap and slow dancing for entertainment. 

"Ohkaaaaay lets break! Students you can go now~ Thanks for watching us." Sunggyu said. 

Instead of going out and going back to my class, I stayed there for a minute and looked around the music room. It was then when she felt her head like its going to explode. Its like her head wants to tell her something but she cant manage to do it. 

"Excuse me miss, are you okay?" hoya poked her shoulder looking worried.

"Ah.. nae, im fine." she replied, looking at Myungsoo. 

 

"Ah.. eh.. thanks for bringing me to the clinic." she went to myungsoo and hand out the bottle of water and a chips that she bought in the canteen.

"You're welcome." Myungsoo replied, staring at her. 

 

"Have we met before?" he asked out of the blue that made the members in shock. 

Myungsoo doesnt talk and communicate and have interactions with girls. No one has ever seen him dating, talking to a girl or getting involve with some girl issues. 

Suzy shook her head, "No. i dont think we've met before.." 

He sighed and just continued strumming his guitar, not looking or talking to Suzy again. 

 

"Im leaving now, bye see you around." 

~

"Yah, myungsoo-ah you should've talked to her more. Did you see? She felt embarassed." sunggyu said, looking seriously at him. If there's one that loves nagging, it's their leader; sunggyu. 

Just after when Suzy completeley left the room, the members left as well to get snacks. Only myungsoo was left inside the music room. He remember that girl, suzy again. 

Destiny.

She looks like her. She definitely resembles her not just with their physical appearance but the way she talks, the way she run, the way she walks and the way she acts. 

"How I wish you're still here... beside me." he whispered to himself, looking at his wallet; inside it was a picture of a girl around 6 years old. Destiny. That's her name.


There you go~ Hope you like it. Im new to writing with 3rd Pov tbh because I used to write using the main character's Pov. :-D I'll be using a lot of 3rd POV but i would still use suzy/myungsoo's POV soon :D

Comment + Subscribe + Vote if you like ^^