Chapter 3

Its All About Destiny

Chapter 3 -Who is Destiny?

 

Suzy was sitting quietly on their couch, watching a kdrama while Min's on her laptop, cheking the school's site. 

"Omo yah suzy! What is this?" she asked, pointing at the laptop's screen. 

"What is it?" She asked, looking at the laptop. "One female student resembles Destiny" was the title and below it were stolen photos of her. 

"That's ridiculous. People were asking me if I know that Destiny girl and they kept looking at me like a crazy monster." She finally replied. 

"I know. Do you perhaps know this girl?" Min asked. 

Suzy shook her head. She has no idea who Destiny is, she's a new student and she doesnt focus on these kind of things. No interest in rumours and issues. 

"Destiny is a special girl, Suzy. Almost everyone from the school knows her and they like her that much. They said that girl is from a wealthy family. But if a lot likes her, there are people who hate her too, and that's Kim Myungsoo's fangirls." 

"Kim Myungsoo? Why? I remember him asking me if i ever met him." Suzy asked out of curiosity. She has no idea what's happening and she has no idea who Destiny is. 

"Destiny.... is Kim Myungsoo's first and probably his last love. After he lost her, he almost became crazy, he's now a strange man. When Destiny was still here, he never forget to smile, he always talks to other people but after he lost her... everything changed." she explained.

"Why? What happen to Destiny?" Suzy asked

"Destiny.... died. Their house got burnt. According to some people with sources, Destiny was planning to meet someone that day but everything turns different. Aside from the fire, her family nor Myungsoo and his friends didnt mentioned about it for privacy. It was a very sad story, Suzy. I was friends with Myungsoo but after Destiny died... it seems like I lost him too, my friend." she said, sighing and sadness on her eyes.

"Are you... and Destiny friends?" Suzy asked for the last time, she cant bare to look at Min anymore. Min looks very sad with the story and that makes her feel the pain too. 

"Yes, we're actually bestfriends. So when I found out about this, I just laughed. You and Destiny is obvioulsy different from each other. She's the cheerful and very sociable one.. while you.. uhhh--" 

"Aish stop it, i dont want to hear it." Suzy pouted

"Of course I was just kidding! You know you should learn how to control your temper and be a more girly and socialize with people beside me. Be friends with others!" 

Suzy just smiled at her. If there's one thing she's afraid of; it was having people trust her and having people to trust. Suzy is the type of girl that likes to be alone than having people beside her. She doesn't like people seeing how weak she is. Tho people might see her as the brave, high-tempered but 'unfriendly' one, she has a weak heart: and that is her biggest secret. Having a weak heart.

"Im hungry! Come on let's buy food outside." 

~

"Yah!! Give me back my teddy bear or i'll tell my brother about this!" Suzy heard from the back of the park. The park was just near the convenience store. Suzy's favorite place is the park: it is where she finds it peaceful and it is a place where she likes to be forever. 

"Yah! Huhuhuhuhu my teddy bear~~~!!!" Suzy was shocked to hear the little girl crying. 

"Oh baby girl, what happen? Stop crying" she said, hugging the little girl who's crying. 

"That bad boy!! My teddy bear!" she said between her sobs. 

"Baby boy, that's bad, give her back her bear." she told the little boy, her arms crossed over her chest. 

"Hmp! Arraseo!" he threw the bear at them and walked out.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! That bad boy!! fight him! Fight him! he's bad!" Suzy looked back at the little girl and saw her with Myungsoo. 

"Oh.. myungsoo? right? hi." she greeted while Myungsoo just stayed silent,

"What happen?" Finally he talked. "'I heard her crying so I came.. and that little boy tried to get her teddy bear and run but fortunately I was able to get it. Is she your sister?" 

Myungsoo nodded. 

"Alright then, i'll get going. Bye see you tomorrow." She waved but before she could turn back, myungsoo grabbed her by her arms. Suzy looked at him in shock. The way Myungsoo grabbed her was like something strange to her.. the feeling was like an electricity shot her. 

"Can you come.. with us?" he asked, looking at his sister not suzy. 

"Yes unnie! Come with us! Come! Come!"