Chapter 4

Its All About Destiny

Sorry if im making you guys confused hehehe ^^ I'll reveal them soon.. Myungsoo and Suzy is still in the stage of getting to know each other so... please wait :D

Chapter 4 - I'm not Destiny. My name is Suzy.


"Why did you ask me to come? ah.. I have some things to do and my friend's probably waiting for me in the park." Suzy asked. 

"I already texted her that you're with me." he replied in his low-voice. 

"Oppa, unnie im hungry~ let's buy foooooooood~ please? -puppy eyes-" Myungsoo chuckled at her. 

'He looks good, he looks charming. He's a quiet person but I know there's something in him that is hidden.' suzy thought. He saw Suzy staring at him so he straightened back and straightened his face, looking at the menu with his serious face. 

"Smiling makes you look good you know, you should smile more." Suzy told him straight to the point. 

'How can she tell me that with those expression? She's very honest. No one have ever tried talking to me like that' Myungsoo thought silently, still looking at the menu. 

"Oppa are you really looking at the menu or are you thinking about her again?" the little girl, whose name is Ella asked her brother that shocked him. 

"No Ella, Oppa is not thinking about her. Im thinking of somebody else." he said.

"Oppaaaaa do you have a new girl? Bring her to me okay?" Ella said jumping on her seat. Ella is such an adorable girl and that makes Suzy like kids even more.

"Oppa, dont think about her again okay? Think about me! kekeke ^__^" she said adorably while Suzy just stare at them with a smile on her face.

"Destiny..." Suzy whispered, making Myungsoo narrow his eyes.

"Is she that girl..?" She asked. 

 

"You can order yourself, we need to go home." 

And he left. 

 

Being left by someone.. is what she hates the most. 

Pain. Its the only thing that comes into her mind.

 

~

 

"Suzy, where's Myungsoo?" Min asked as soon as I enter the house. 

"That badass left me alone." suzy replied, disappointment in her eyes. 

"Owwww badass huh? Do you even talk to him like that?" She asked, teasing. 

"Okay if you think im interested in him. No im not. Im just curious about him. " suzy explained.

"Yeah and the next of being curious is where in you'll find him interesting and.. boom! Love!" Min said, throwing her hands up. 

"That's ridiculous and that's not true. Im the girl that's always mistaken to be that dead Destiny girl so I have my rights to be curious about the girl." 

Min just nodded and smiled at her, thinking their argument will just lead to nothing.

 

"Oh by the way suzy, if you try talking to others like how you talk to me, I'll be happy. Be rude to others too, not just with me, alright?" She joked. 

Suzy is a quiet girl infront of people except for Min. She feels safe and comfortable with Min. No matter how much she wants to answer people back or be rude to the people that's rude to her, she cant. She cant because she's afraid of people. Afraid of people hurting her. 

 

~

 

Morning when the students are gathering infront of the bulletin board. Different title but same meaning. 

SUZY BAE AND DESTINY.. ARE ONE?

below it says: 'OF COURSE NOT, DESTINY IS DEAD'. 

"Oh hey is that the new girl, Suzy?" 

"She doesnt look like Destiny." 

"Yeah I agree, Destiny looks MUCH BETTER than her." 

 

Suzy stepped out of the crowd and sighed. 

How am I going to face this?

Why is this happening to me?

Was all she could ask to herself. 

"Oh by the way suzy, if you try talking to others like how you talk to me, I'll be happy. Be rude to others too, not just with me, alright?"

She remember what her bestfriend told her. Of all people, she trusts Min the most. 

 

"HI STUDENTS!" she shouted, the students giving her now the attention.

"IM GETTING TIRED OF THOSE ISSUES..." 

"BUT.. LET ME TELL YOU GUYS.. I'M NOT DESTINY. I'M SUZY."