mini-heart attack

He's so beautiful

Youngmin pov

I’m wakening up because of some noise like someone talking or should I say argue..I peek a little to see what happen actually..then I see donghyun hyung beside me and kwangmin stand up in front of donghyun hyung..I want to ask them to be quite since I feel headache but I stop myself from talking because I heard something that so unexpected…

“Kwangmin..you love youngmin too right? Don’t ever think you can have youngmin by yourself.. I’m   definitely will do something to make youngmin loves me back..and this is war!”, said donghyun hyung to kwangmin.

“don’t you think I’m scared hyung.. I definitely will do something too to win youngmin heart”, I think my heart stop beating for the first time when I heard kwangmin’s confession..

I really wanna run away..wanna leave this room since I can’t accept the leader and my own twin love me..this is insane..did they blind or what? I’m guy for god’s sake..I know we didn’t have time to meet any girl but it’s really insane for them to fall in love with me..they just lonely..they must be confused..they not love me like what they thought..they just love me as friend..as family member..not more than that..

After kwangmin leaves the room, I pretend to sleep since today too much for me..but then I heard donghyun hyung said something to me

“I love you so much youngmin.. and I’m sorry too because I’m being rough with your brother.. I hope you can love me back..saranghae youngmin..”, donghyun hyung kiss my forehead before dozed off..

Otoke..I feel suffocated..I’m trying to sleep but I can’t..suddenly I feel weak..maybe I think too much..maybe I should take painkiller..I’m walking out to kitchen..but my head and my chest really hurt..I feel burning too..suddenly everything going black..

 

Hyunseong pov

I can’t sleep thinking about youngmin..I will sleep after take a look at youngmin’s condition first..I’m walking out to donghyun hyung but I didn’t see youngmin on the bed..where is he? I’m looking for him in bathroom but nowhere to be found..I’m walking to living room and I see youngmin walking to kitchen but he looks in pain, holding his head and his chest..Oh my god!

“youngmin, gwenchana??? You’re burning!! Youngmin wake up..don’t scared me like this”, I managed to catch youngmin from falling..oh my god, he’s burning..I put youngmin on my back..I need to bring youngmin’s to hospital..I’m heading out to outside, try catching a taxi..but since it’s already midnight, no taxi on the road at that time..I feel useless..I can’t do anything for someone I loved..God, what should I do?? For youngmin I will do anything even run with him on my back to hospital..we will arrive to hospital soon, youngmin..I run to near hospital..I’m heading to emergency room, screaming like crazy people to get nurse and doctor attention..didn’t think about my image at all..

“please, my dongsaeng suddenly collapses and he’s burning too”, I’m pleading to nurse and doctor..

“ok2..calm down, young boy..wait here..we will check on him”, said doctor to me

Because I’m too panicked, I even didn’t bring my phone with me..but now, youngmin is more important to me..I will tell them later..they also still in dreamland..I can take care of youngmin by myself..

 

 After 30minutes-still in hospital

 

“ did you his family member?”, ask the doctor to me

“I’m his bandmate”

“no wonder you two look familiar..Boyfriend group, right? I think I can talk with you about his condition..let’s go to my office”, I’m just nod to that doctor

 

In doctor’s office

“what’s wrong with my dongsaeng, doctor?”

“you really a good and responsible hyung..ok first I wanna ask, did something bad happen to him before? Between him with his twin maybe? Or with other? Because he not only suffered from physically but also emotionally..

“oh yeah..he got a little bit argue with his twin..and he crying too much after that I think..”, I need to honest even I know it’s gonna ruin our group’s image

“he really sensitive..he also have very weak antibody..don’t pressure him too much..and he also got mini heart attack..something must have shock him”

Oh..what this doctor said?? Mini heart attack???did something happen in donghyun room? I think I see kwangmin’s weird behavior after he leave donghyun hyung’s room..I need to ask two of them..they responsible for this

“I don’t know about that doctor”

“it’s ok..but he should get enough rest..I already give him an injection to calm him down and to make his temperature down..you can bring him back the day after tomorrow to have proper rest..but I suggest, let him rest in his hometown without anyone disturb..since we don’t know what make him got mini heart attack..and also, please tell your management about this too”

“ok, doctor, thank you..can I visit him now?”

“yeah sure..you can take care of him tonight”

“thank you once again, doctor”

I leave doctor’s office and heading to youngmin’s ward..he looks so weak laying on that bed..I wet towel and put in youngmin’s forehead to cool down his temperature..every 15minutes I will change the towel to keep his body cool down..

 

No one pov

“Omo..so cute..behind his shy and quite personality, he really good hyung..”, said one of nurse that passing through youngmin’s ward

“what did you watch? Peeking through people’s matter”, said the doctor that treat youngmin

“ani..I’m just seeing how caring his bandmate to him..he’s so lucky..his bandmate even carried him on his back from their dorm to this hospital”

“yeah..I know too..I bet him also good dongsaeng that deserve those care..do your job, don’t disturb them..move move move”, said doctor

“arasso, ”

 


sorry for didnt update for too long i think..? but not even one week, right? hihi..hope u like it this chapter..twin's telepathy and jeongmin youngmin moment for the next chapter.. ^.^