49 Days

Description

One overweight girl who wished for herself to gone just because of how people treat her badly in real life. She really upset of how people throw egg on her, splash water on her, throw her bag away and even more worst things happened. She thinks that no one love her. Even her family always ignore her. She always lonely..Until one day, She wish that she is gone. She wanted to see how they miss her while she gone. After a days, something happened to her that let herself to be in coma. In order to stay alive, she must find three person who have the even worst life than her in 49 days. But, the three person whom she choosed....

STAY TUNED ;) *sorry for the cliff-hanger XD*

 

Meet the characters:

Chae Soo Yun (19)

-She is very shy and very timid. She doesn't speak much, she always being quiet because she knew that her surrounding hate her. For being fat and nerd all the time, most of the people in school hate her.

 

Lee Ji Eun (19)

-In order for Soo Yun to find three person who have the worst life than her, she was given another body. This person has the same incident as Soo Yun. She wished that she is not BORN in this world. Wish granted. She was failed to complete her mission in 49 days. People doesn't know who she is. 

 

Park Chanyeol (19)

-One of the kingka in school. He hated Soo Yun. He always getting stressed because of his family. Being happy virus outside but an emotional guy in the inside.

 

Oh Sehun (19)

-In the same group as Chanyeol. He is very bubbly and childish all the time. No one knew about his life background. He was left by his parents and currently living alone in a apartment. He is an orphan and only s knew about it.

 

Suho (19)

-The leader of Exo-K. Of all the members, he has a family who makes him happy. But, the thing that makes him upset is, his ex- girlfriend. His girlfriend forced him to do something to Exo-k (but I wont reveal it in foreword XD), if he decline it, she'll do by herself but the result will be worst.

 

Kai (19)

-The hottest boy among the members. He have a very cold personality that even s is very scare of him. You can't describe him by just looking at his face. He live with his grandmother who currently is sick.

 

Byun Baekhyun (19)

-He has the most scar among all the members. He is very protective brother. His father married another woman. 2 years ago, his father passed away. Their stepmother married another guy who is a gangster. The guy always hit their stepmother. Baekhyun can't fight because if he do that, the guy will hit his sister instead of him.

 

D.O (19)

-He has no problem in life. He has a very happy family and his life is very peaceful. He is the one who bring laughter to the group. In order to make all of s smile again, he always make them forget everything by playing and joking with them.

 

Shin Jihyun (??)

-She is the 'schedular'. She was sent to tell Soo Yun what to do and to take care of her for 49 days. She also experienced the 49 days journey, but since something that unexpected things happened, she died. And now, she is helping her sunbae to do things while her sunbae has other work to do.

 

Shin In Jung (24)

-She is Jihyun best friend. She didn't get the chance to say sorry to Jihyun before Jihyun passed away. She betrayed Jihyun first but she realize that Jihyun really loves her not only as a friend, but as a sister. 

Foreword

I'm back with another story XD This time, all Exo-k's members included. This is the new version of 49 days! Since 49 days already used tears, I used 'person'. If you're confuse with her mission, you'll know after you read chapter 2 :D Btw, about her partner, I don't know. All of the exo members has their problem and they also seems to have a very worst life. Soo...Let's just wait for the update? XDD

You should review your story here ;)

another review from galaxy! :D Thank you MsByunBakkie for reviewing my story!!,

Background thanks to:

Pomato Servives | Graphics and Reviews

dianpotpot! Thanks :D

Poster & Trailer by:

F A N T A S I C A SHOP! :D
 

[Trailer]

SHINeeForeverLoverz
[13/9/14] 49Days finally come to an end. LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY ;) Updated 5 CHAPTERS A DAY T.T See you guys in my next story :D