(1) Being bullied, betrayed and ignored..Kills me inside..

49 Days

Sorry Guys! I forgot to put someone in the foreword XD 

Bang Minah 19

-A cute and bubbly girl who is currently Suho's girlfriend. Soo Yun trust her the most since she had been with Soo Yun for over than 2 years. Before she went to Soo Yun's school, she is a nerd girl who always being bullied by the boys in her class. She moved to Soo Yun's school and end up being a Queenka.


= Chapter 1 =

"Soo Yun-ah!!" Minah ran towards Soo Yun who was eating her food. "Wae?" Soo Yun fixed her spectacle. "I've been chosen!!" Minah jumped up and down. "Chosen? JYP?!" Soo Yun widened her eyes and took the paper from her. Minah noticed Soo Yun was sad since both of them auditioned together. "It's okay Soo Yun..You are talented..Just that the judges were blind.." MInah smiled. Soo Yun smiled and hugged her. "Congratulation Minah-ahh.." Soo Yun congratulated Minah while someone's smile dissapeared and turn into an evil smirk.

Minah went somewhere leaving Soo Yun alone. Soo Yun fixed her spectacles and with her head looking down, she went back to the class. People were laughing and teasing after she arrived in the class. She accidentally bumped on Kai who was one of the Kingka. "YAH!! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?" Kai shouted. Soo Yun said sorry to him and even bowed to him. He felt very angry that he took Minah's paper from Soo Yun and crumpled it. He threw it inside the dustbin and poured water on it. "Andwae..andwaee..." Soo Yun tried to take the paper away from Kai. But it end up being wet inside the dustbin. Kai was going to take her spectacle and break it but D.O stopped him from doing it. "You ugly fat monster.. Be careful next time.." Kai glared at Soo Yun and went outside while D.O was standing beside Soo Yun. "I'm sorry about your paper.." D.O bowed to her and went outside. Soo Yun took the paper from the dustbin and it was completely ruined by the water. In the nick of time, Minah came. "Minah-ah.." Soo Yun moved forwards to talk to Minah. "I'm so sorry about what happened to your paper..Kai..erm..I'm sorry..It was all my fault.." Soo Yun looked down. Minah looked at the paper and smiled at Soo Yun. "Gwenchanna Soo Yun-ah..I'm not planning to join it anyway.." Minah smiled. Soo Yun felt very bad. She apologized to her many time in the class. 

Their class dismissed, Minah went somewhere, again, leaving Soo Yun alone. Soo Yun packed her bag and saw the crumpled paper. She sighed and went outside. As she went outside, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol were standing outside. She relaxed herself and passed the three of them. She was really scared about what happened in class. "Chae Soo Yun. Stand there.." Sehun told Soo Yun. "I heard that you did something to Kai, right?" Chanyeol said with his deep voice which makes Soo Yun scared even more. Soo Yun stood there while back facing them. She turned around slowly and apologized to them. "You think by apologizing will makes me feel better?!" Kai shouted. Soo Yun was really scared that time. As Kai step forwards, she looked down. "Good thing D.O was there just now..I didn't get to break your super big yet ugly spectacle..But now, since both of them, including me, hate you very much, I think this is what I should do to you.." Kai took her spectacle. He broke it and throw it on the floor. The three of them walked away feeling satisfied. Soo Yun gasped and picked the pieces on the floor. Seeing her spectacle which was given by her late grandmother 14 years ago was broke in pieces hurt her hearts. Tears started flowing but she wiped it and smiled to herself. "Pabo me..It was just a spectacle..Why do I need to cry?" She hit herself and stood up after picking up the spectacle. 

While she was on her way home, she heard Minah's voice. She searched for it and realize that the house beside her was Suho's house. Soo Yun knew about Minah is Suho's girlfriend. Soo Yun was hidden behind the bushes, Minah can't see them including all the Exo-K's members. She smiled at Minah's laughter. She can't see very clearly but she knew Minah's laughter very well. She felt great after hearing MInah's laughter although the paper of her going into JYP was gone. Soo Yun smiled and started walking again. As she started walking, something stop her from walking. "I'm sorry about the paper just now Minah..I really don't know it was your paper.." Kai said. "That's okay Kai.." Minah smiled. Soo Yun smiled and proud of having her as best friend. "Beside, the paper was supposed to be Soo Yun's..I took it..Well, just saying that I saved her because people will hate her if she succeed as artist. People will, die seeing her. You should be thanking me okay? If it was not  because of the paper, you can't bullied her..Btw, It was hard pretending as her friend of all this year you know?"  Minah laughed. Soo Yun shocked after hearing what Minah said. Of all this year, Minah was just pretending as her friends. The person whom she trusted very much, betrayed her. A person who she treated as her sister. She can't believe her ears. She walked slowly until she arrived at her house. She opened the door and saw her sister who finished her works. "Unnie..." She said. She really need someone to talk to. "Shut up Soo Yun..You disturbing me." Her sister give her a DON'T-DISTURB-ME's look. "But unnie..I found something about Minah today..It reall-" Before Soo Yun could finish her sentence, her sister stood up. "YAH!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND KOREAN? I SAID DON'T DISTURB ME..YOU ANNOYING FAT MONSTER!! WHY DID OMMA & APPA CREATED YOU?!!" Her sister shouted at her and went outside. Her parents aren't home..they went Japan for business. They only came back once a year. He sister's words really hurt her even more. She wished that her grandmother who always loving her was there with her. She went upstairs and looked at herself in the mirror. She began crying and took her picture with Minah. She looked at it and threw it infront of the mirror. "I HATE YOU!! YOU STUPID FAT UGLY MONSTER!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!!" She shouted at herself. The mirror was broken into pieces just like how her heart turned into a pieces. She sat on her bed while crying. "I WISH I'M GONE!!! PEOPLE DISLIKES ME, SEEING ME WILL RUIN THEIR DAY...I WISH I'M GONE!!!! I WISH I WILL STOP MYSELF FROM ANNOYING THEM!!!!" She cried and shouted. It was her first time of crying like that. Everytime she started to cry, she put on a smile. But this time, knowing that Minah was just pretending hurt herself even more. 

That night, something strange came and said:"Soo Yun darling, your wish, is going to be true.."

 


Okay guys! 1st chapter is up!! Sorry for making Exo this bad..T^T Btw, sorry for any grammar mistake! :D Thanks for subscribing!!

And..About this first chapter, writing her best friend betrayed her. I hate two faced people. I experienced it..Soo.. this chapter can be said based on true story, btw, it hurted me very much.

Thanks to...

Dumpling_Queen, XxharumixX  and forevalone for subscribing ;) 

To Dumpling_Queen: You should watch it! It is a great drama. It had been a years since I last watched it..But I still love it :D