Three

I can’t step back

Your POV*

Kriiiiiiinggggg~

The bell rung and I bid goodbye to Junhong oppa. I was about to leave but Junhong hold my wrist. "No goodbye kiss?" He said while pouting. Aww. So cute. I pecked quickly on his cheeks and ran away because I was blushing madly. I went to our class and saw Hyunjung was sleeping. I went closer to her, I saw her face were frowning. 'Did something just happened while she was away?' I couldn't help but feeling curios about what had happened to her. "Hyunjung-ah~ Hyunjung-ah~ Wake up. Mr Lee will arrived in any minute. Ireona~" I shook her softly. She woke up from her sleep and rubbing her eyes cutely while pouted. "What? I want to sleeeeep~" She's sooo cute.

 

"Yah! You can't sleep forever. Mr Lee will arrived in any min--- Oh.

 

Speaking of the devil. 

 

 

 

 

He's here!" Hyunjung stood up abruptly and greet Mr Kim. I just chuckled then bowed to Mr Kim. The class went smoothly and soon it has ended. I quickly packed my things and waited for Hyunjung to packed her things impatiently. "Ya. Ppalli~~" She just rolled her eyes. I chuckled at her. As she finished packing her things, I dragged her out of our classroom and went to the school gate. Hyunjung was about to go but I held her arm. "Ya. Where do you think you're going? We're not going anywhere until Junhong oppa appears. 

Again

She rolled her eyes playfully. Since it was pretty cold Hyunjung was jumping, running around to warm her body. She really looks like a child. Kekeke. I saw Junhong oppa's figure approaching and without any hesistant, I hugged him with that, he spun me around like there is no tomorrow. I started getting dizzy and when he stopped we both fell on the ground. "Aigoo aigoo~ This is what you get when you eat too much sweets. It makes you dizzy. Tsk tsk tsk." I was ignoring her words while getting myself steady and stood up as I brushed off dirt from my skirt and Junhong oppa's uniform.

 

Since Junhong oppa is an idol, we can't easily walk home by foot. There will be fans chasing and surrounding after him. To prevent from that thing happens, we took ride from B.A.P's manager or Yongguk oppa who will always fetch us when Junhong oppa is schooling.

sigh

It's so hard getting faboulous husband. Kekeke. I took a seat beside Junhong oppa while Hyunjung sat at the back with Daehyun and Youngjae oppa. That is because she felt most comfortable around Daehyun oppa. But she was a little too quite today. She will usually will be singing right now, or teasing Daehyun or play pranks with Jongup. But,

 

She's sitting still. Not moving much. Face on the ground with a little frown.

 

Oh maybe she didn't met her crush today since BtoB is busy on promoting in Thailand. Ooh~ poor her. She should've crush on someone else who is not an idol. Because idols are always busy. Speaking to that, I'm married to an idol. Who is alwaaayyysss busy. I shrugged all those thought away when I heard Himchan oppa's talking about something.

"Yongguk hyung! We can bring Soojung-ah and Hyunjung-ah also right?" Himchan asked cutely while pouting at driving Yongguk. Yongguk oppa just nod his head. "ASSA!" Himchan oppa squeled. "What? What are you talking about oppa? Bring me and Hyunjung to where? What?" I asked continuously. Himchan oppa smiled brightly at me, "We're bringing you to MAMA awards!!!~" Upon hearing that, me and Himchan oppa were 'fangirling' like mad XD "What should I wear? What are you going to wear oppa? I should buy a dress quickly. homagad. I'm so excited!!!!" Junhong oppa tries to calm me down by patting my back slightly. But when I didn't calm down, he patted my back harder this time making me stop.

 

"That's good. Why are you so noisy duh?" He rolled his eyes and move her hands like a diva. lolololol. "I'll accompany you shop your dress jagi~" Making me want to scream. To my realised, we already arrived at Hyunjung's apartment. Yeah, me and her lives seperately because I was living with Junhong oppa. And many fans died for my position. Mmm, for Hyunjung, she has been living alone since she's 14. NOOO. Don't think negatively. Her parents were business people. Her dad owns 2 hotels and 1 shopping mall. While her mother is the CEO of her own fashion company. She owns some stores in Korea and each in London, Paris and Japan. Lately, Hyunjung did launched her own clothing line called 'HyunIL', it was named after joining her name and Ilhoon's name. But, there is not much people knew that she launched her own clothing line as she want it to keep in secret. She doesn't like too much publisity. 

 

People always comparing her and her parents. They always doubt her that her mother did her clothing line instead of her. But, she didn't bothered herself with useless comments, and that makes me admire her more. "Thank you oppas for taking me home." She bowed and left. Yongguk seems to realised this too. "Soojung-ah."

 

"Did something happened to her?" Yongguk oppa asked me. I shook my head. "Oh.  She looked different today hyung. She barely talked to me." Daehyun oppa added. "She didn't even play with me today." Jongup said expressing his disappoint feels.

What actually bothers her?

 

 

 

soooo. how was it? i'm anticipating another 3 chapter. Ideas just kept popping in my head. I couldn't help it. Btw, I just realised that this chapter is quite long than before. I know its boring to read looong. :D