One

I can’t step back

Your POV*

I woke up upon the sunlight rays hit my face. I looked beside me, "aah. so oppa left" I murmured. I quickly went to my shower and wore this.

I walked to the front door and put my sneakers on, heading to school. While I was walking I heard fast footsteps behind me. "Soojung-ah! YA! Soojung-ah!~" What? I ran as fast as I can but only managed to trip over a rock. YES A ROCK. How clumsy. That person was infront of me panting hard. "Oh? Hyunjung-ah? Why are you panting?" I asked her weirdly. "MWO?! I was running after you. Didn't you hear me calling your name? -_- Aish jinjja. How can you forgot me?" I just chuckled at her words.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry. I'm sure you didn't got your breakfast" I replied to her. I heard she mumbled something but I dont know what it  was. We were heading to our favourite cafe. "Get me a peanut waffle and honeydew juice. I'll take our seats." Hyunjung told me and walked off.

I was walking towards our table when I saw some male students from different schools is hitting on Hyunjung. Hyunjung saw me and quickly ran behind my back. "Ya! its scary." I just chuckled at her cuteness. "You're just too popular~ mehrooong~" I sticked my tounge out to her. We moved to another empty table and started to dig in. " wahh~ this is the best juice ever~" hyunjung said while drank all her juice. "why won't you eat your waffle?" I asked her. "I just don't feel hungry whenever I drink this juice. I'll pack it for myself later." aigoo this girl. but the good thing is she didn't throw the food out. I glanced on my watch. homagad its getting late. "YA! we're late!" I saw her widened her eyes. It's funny somehow. Kekeke. She packed her things and not to forget her waffle too. We quickly ran towards the door but Hyunjung was a bit too fast so she bumped into a stranger.

Not to mention, a hot stranger. I don't know why she was so lucky but yet she's still after Ilhoon. Yes Ilhoon from BtoB. Her crush.  I saw her quickly bowing and apologizing. I went out of the cafe with Hyunjung when that guy called me. "Agasshi!" I went back to him. Yes why? Because he's hot XD "yes?" I asked him. "Mmm. well. can I get her name and her number?" "oh. . ." wait what? did he just. ugh. It's not that I'm upset that he didn't liked me but it is embarrassing because I went to him instead of Hyunjung. I ran to Hyunjung and dragged her to school. "YA YA YA! Why are you pulling me? Did that guy made you angry? Did he upset you? Lemme teach him!" She was folding her sleeves up but I stopped her. "Don't. He likes you pabo." I held my laugh. She froze. Her face turned pale. She turned to me and walked away. I walked beside her. "Wae?" I asked in concern. "Ani. He's hot, dude! But, Ilhoon is hotter yaww" She blushed. 

Soon we entered our class. And yeah, its normal here to see idols. People won't scream when they see idol here. It's because we're FRIEND with idols. Cool isn't it? We took our seats and waited for Mrs Jung to enter our class. Hyunjung was fast asleep as soon as we arrived in class. She's so sleepy headed. I rested my hand on my palm while waiting for Mrs Jung entering the class. Soon, I saw someone put a lollipop on my table. I looked up and it was no other than my hubby, "Oppa!~" I hugged him. He hugged me back. "here. lollipop for you~" he handed me the lollipop but I refused to accept. "sirheo" I rejected. "waeyo? Did I do something wrong?" He asked me straight to my eyes. I can see concern in his face. "Ani. Aegyo. Hand it to me with aegyo."

His shoulder deflated. He pouted at me. Awwww. So cute I just wanna pinch his cheeks but I can't. "Jagi~" He look at me cutely while puffing his cheeks. I looked away preventing myself from laughing. "Jagi~" he faced me again. "Jagi~ accept my lolly~ Jagi~ Bbuing bbuing~ Jagi~" That's it. I laughed hardly until I was crying. A few minutes later xD, I stopped laughing and faced junhong oppa. He was staring at me cutely like a lost puppy. I pinched his cheeks without any hesistant. He cried, "aaaaa~ it hurtssss~" I let it go and peck on both his cheeks, his cheeks turns red. "Is it still hurt?" He shook his head and ran out of my classroom. Luckily Mrs Jung arrived just after Junhong oppa left. I sat on my chair and stared at the lollipop. Suddenly I remembered what just had happened. I chuckled at myself.

 

 

 

 

But then...

smileeeee~ hahahaha.