Kill me now.....

My Virtual Girl

Morning rises on Lee's household. 

 
Jonghyun was rudely woken up by the sun as it enters his livingroom. "This is why i hate sleeping in the sofa" Jonghyun grumbled. 
Why is he in the sofa you asked? Well, its's simple. Last night his bed was invaded by Nana and Jiyeon, so Jonghyun had no choice but take refuge in his livingroom. Oh the girls did offered him to join in, but after a whole round of teasing, some which involve sandwiching Jonghyun all night long, he decided it was safer for his sanity and dignity to sleep in the livingroom.
 
Pushing his blanket away, Jonghyun slowly made his way into his room. He needs his uniform so he can get changed for school. "Ahhhh.. Friday.. I love fridays" Jonghyun said with a smile.
 
He didn't expect what greeted him once he entered his room though. Jiyeon and Nana is still bundled together. They have somehow managed to kick both the blanket and the thick quilt cover. Revealing Jiyeon in her pyjamas, and by pyjamas, it's Jonghyun's white shirt. Nana on the other hand is just wearing  the short she was wearing last night under her dress and Jiyeon's much to small t-shirt.
They are snuggled together in such a way that Jonghyun could say he had more than clear crystal view of Jiyeon's thigh and Nana's shirt was lifted up so high he could almost see the bottom of her .
 
Naturally, being the awkward boy that he is. Jonghyun instantly turned red. He froze there like a rock.
 
"If you look any longer, i may consider start charging you for it" suddenly Jonghyun saw Nana stirred up. She has that patented, infuriating smug smirk of hers in place on full force.
 
"Honestly, what kind of girl sleeps like that" Jonghyun said in a huff, smoothly trying to change the topic
 
"Didn't seem to stop you from ogling like a puffer fish though" Nana replied.
 
"Morning Hyunnie!!! Morning Nana!!!" Suddenly Jiyeon greeted cheerful
 
"Arggghh... She is a morning person..." Both Nana and Jonghyun whinned.
 
And just like that, the day has started for the trio.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
After another eventful morning. One where Nana stubbornly insisted to cook breakfast for everyone, which resulted in disaster since Nana's sense of taste is apparently is next to none. Jonghyun and Nana finally made their way to school. Nana did promised Jiyeon to stay over as much as she could. Nana, like Jonghyun, also lives alone, the difference is where Jonghyun's parents are working is Australia, Jiyeon's dad is currently in the US on a music tour with her mum accompanying him.
 
Surprisingly though, Jiyeon didn't kick a fuss about going to school, much to Jonghyun's delight. If he had to be honest, Jonghyun did expect she would moaned and whinned about it just like yeaterday. "Oh well, i guess she knew her limits afterall" jonghyun thought.
 
When they finally got into school, Jonghyun and Nana caused quite a stir. But unlike the usual hateful and disgusted look directed Jonghyun and a strong disbelief sentiment that they could possible be friends., this time, people were hushing and gossiping about how Nana might have known Jonghyun's 'real' appearance all along. Some even suggested that they have a closet relationship.
 
One thing that annoyed Jonghyun though, people tend to say hi and good morning to him now. The same people that used to , mock him and even bully him. "It just goes to show how shallow people are" Jonghyun sinisterly thought.
 
Once They reach their classes, Jonghyun and Nana went their own way. Nana told Jonghyun she will come around on weekend, which caused a few rounds of gasps from people around them, followed by soft murmurs. It would be safe to say that the rumour ship has set and sailed.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Opening his class, Jonghyun saw almost every one already on their seats. He passed Taeyeon and gave her an awkward nod. After the Taecyeon incident yesterday, Jonghyun determined it would be in his own best interest to be on his class president's good book, so he resoluted to try as hard as he could to build the bridge. Even if his best is just a stiff nod, it is still something. 
 
Taeyeon is Looking more than a little surprise by Jonghyun's nod of acknowledgement. She had fully expected him to just brush her aside like the rude and ungrateful boy that she thought he is. 
So when the nod suddenly came, she widened her eyes is surprise. She gave Jonghyun a nod that is just as stiff and awkward as Jonghyun, if not more.
 
After Jonghyun walked passed her, she re examined her thoughts for Jonghyun again. Honestly, Taeyeon trully thought that Jonghyun would just be like any other boys. 
 
Taeyeon always thinks that since she is not tall and slender like Nana nor beautiful and graceful like Yoona, boys have always overlooked her. She has always had a low selfesteem caused by her inferiority complex. She thinks her short posture makes it even worse. That is why she always buries herself into her studies and other school activities. 
 
In truth, the reason for her drive to do better in school is not only purely for academical purposes. In part she wished that if she could excel in her studies, people will acknowledge her. But to her horror, her classmates and friends ended up fearing her instead of giving her the acknowledgement that she craved.
 
Left with no other choice, Taeyeon kept going, wishing that high school will end and hoping that college will bring better things for her.
 
In reality though, things are as not as gloomy as Taeyeon made it out to be. It is true, people do tend to fear and get intimidated by her. This is mainly due to the fact Taeyeon is a fiercely independent girl. Kim Taeyeon is no Damsel in distress, that is for sure. 
 
It is not because she is unattractive like what she has in mind. Far from it. Most boys would agree that with her small figures and her innoncent, baby like face, Taeyeon is a quite a catch. In fact, were it not for her high achievements and strong sense of independence, boys would be lining up for her.
 
It's quite ironic really, the one thing Taeyeon strive so hard to achieve because she thought it would help her, actually is the one that keeps her from getting what she wanted. 
 
As it stands though, the stern persona that Taeyeon created had unknowingly to her, keeps all boys at bay. Most boys would act like what she would expected, Either cursed her behind her back or avoids her like Jonghyun did. 
 
Except that he didn't ..... at least not anymore.
 
Lee Jonghyun is enigma for Taeyeon. Something that she doesn't quite understand. Twice now he had surprised her, saying thank you after Taecyeon's incident yesterday and giving her a nod, be it an awkward one. In Taeyeon's opinion, The boy seems to house so many secrets. She doesn't believe that make up excuse he gave one bit. 
 
Somehow all this question hovering over him really bothers her. She had determined that she would find out exactly what is going on with. 
 
No one messes with Taeyeon's mind and getting away with it.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
*Jonghyun POV*
 
I continue to make my way to my seat. Affording another nod to Yoona, in which she replied with a smile.
 
"Aaaahhhh... Starting my day with a smile from Yoona... Nothing can go wrong from now on....." I muse with a smile.
 
The class door suddenly slides open, and Miss Jihyo entered. 
 
"That's odd. We are not supposed to have history this morning" I thought.
 
"Ok! Settle down! I have a quick announcement before you start today" miss Jihyo addresses the class.
"We have a new student coming in today. What are you doing out there, come in!" Miss Jihyo. Said to someone just outside the door.
 
The person emerges from the door and suddenly my world comes to a halt. My face paled and my sweat starting to drop.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Park-Jiyeon inmida!!" 
 
 
"No ing way!!! How in the flying did she get here!!!!" I cursed in my head
"This can not be real, i am still dreaming, i am going to wake up soon, and this will all be gone" My mind races a million miles per seconds
I banged my head on my table real hard, hoping it will wake up me open from the nightmare i am in... 
But no such luck...
I shrunk myself as low as i could hoping to avoid the unavoidable while looking around anywhere but her.
 
As i look around the class, every boys seems to be completely entranced by Jiyeon, while the girls giving her a mix of jelaousy and calculating glance. I took a quick peek up to see her. 
 
"She does look cute in our spring girl's uniform" i thought to myself. The sea blue skirt just goes a little above her knee, the white and sky blue checkered shirt blends very well with her now, soot black hair. 
 
And then, accidently her gaze caught mine. "oh !" I mentally cursed.
 
She enthusiastically wave her hand to me. 
 
"God damn it!! Stop that! Can't she see now everyone is giving me weird looks" i screamed in my head.
 
"Jiyeon-ah, tell us something about yourself" miss Jihyo suddenly said
 
I sighed in relief as her words seems to have taken most of the eyes off of me and back into Jiyeon
 
"Uhmm... That is not much really to tell" Jiyeon said with that irritatingly happy chirp of hers.
 
"I am 16 years old, i will be here for 6 months..." Good.... Maybe she might not mentioned me. Even she should have the common sense to keep things..
 
Jiyeon suddenly pointed at me and said "Oh!  And also I live with Jonghyunnie.."
 
.......
.......
.......
 
Kill Me.... now.......
 
*End Jonghyun POV*
 
 
The class erupted in chaos. Most of the girls are screaming in excitement like the scandal of the century has just been revealed. The boys all moan in disbelief that such thing could happen, some procceded to let their disapproval known by giving Jonghyun their heaviest glare.
Not that Jonghyun would have seen it anyways. He basically hid his face on the table. Still could not believe that this was happening.
 
"Ok.. Ok.. That's enough. Settle down.. " miss Jihyo interupted, lookimg thoroughly amused. 
"Jiyeon, you can sit over there behind the Taecyeon on the right side of the class" Miss Jihyo said while pointing to the only empty chair in class in the opposite site of where Jonghyun is.
 
Jiyeon however started to walk towards Jonghyun. She stopped right next to him. The class fell silent to see what the new girl is doing. 
Hearing the class suddenly went quite, Jonghyun couldn't help but looking up to see Jiyeon right next to her, facing the boy on his right.
 
"Hey... Do you mind if we swap seat? I'm new to Korea so i'm still kind off nervous being by myself." She asked putting on her pitiful face
The boy just blurted incoherrent words after being assaulted by her sad face.
And then Jiyeon deliver the knock out punch when she said "pretty please??..." With her saddest puppy eyed look.
The boy practically jumped out of his seat, while squeaking "sure!!" couldn't contain his emotions.
 
"Miss? Can i please sit here instead? It would be easier for me to adjust if i am with someone familiar" Jiyeon asked the teacher.
 
Miss Jihyo briefly looked at Jonghyun. She saw him shaking his head like he wants it off. Smirking smugly she said "Yes... Off course... Jonghyun-ahh.. I want you to take her around the school. Get her settled in, ok?" 
Jonghyun glared at the teacher and mumbled something along the line of evil and ..
 
 
~~~~~~~
 
The class started without giving the students a chance to discuss or gossip further about the new student
 
Jonghyun is not a happy man. The male half of the class is giving him the death glares. Especially Taecyeon. His eyes widened in anger, so much so that they look like they were about to pop out.
That doesn't worry Jonghyun though. He couldn't care less about what the class think of him,.. except Yoona.... and Taeyeon who he tried to be in good terms with.
 
"What would they think of me now..." Jonghyun dreadfully mumbled
 
With full of fear and worry, he took a side glance at Yoona. Her face is filled with unreadable frown. Turning to Taeyeon, he saw looking at the teacher, but after a few moment, she turned and their eyes met.  in an instant he saw her giving him her trademarked suspicious look, complete with narrowed eyes and thinned lips
 
Jonghyun sighed loudly as he sagged his shoulder onto the table.
"They must think i'm some kind of a ert!" Jonghyun whinned.
 
"This is all her fault!" Jonghyun screamed in his head, suddenly directing his glares at Jiyeon
The girl in question seemed undeterred. She just gave him a sweet sweet big eyed kitten smile.
The stand off between the smile and the glare lasted for several second before Jiyeon ended it.
 
 She mouthed "sorry" with her most apologetic look.
 
Jonghyun could not stay mad at Jiyeon for long. At the moment he really wished he could, but after looking at her, he just couldn't...
 
Realising that he had been Thoroughly defeated, Jonghyun dropped his head on the table for the rest of the period, drowning in his own self pity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: hey all!! This scene is actually not done yet. It got too long so i decided to cut it into two. Expect more class scene on next chapter. 
 
Thank you so much @arkz88 for upvoting this story. I <3 U.
 Nice to know that someone has the same wacky sense of humour like me xD