2 is a party, 3 is a disaster

My Virtual Girl

"Rise and shine hyunnie!!!!" Jiyeon screamed as she pounced on Jonghyun's bed

 
"Urrgghhh Gerr ooooff" Jonghyun barked as he covered himself deeper into his blanket. 
 
"It's weekend, lets do stuff!! Lets go out!! Lets have fun!!!" Jiyeon cheered, way way too eagerly.
 
Jonghyun opened his eyes blearily and pleaded "Jiyeon-ah... It's only 7.... Nothing is open...." He then slowly closes his eyes again.
 
"No!!!!! Don't go back to sleep!!!" Jiyeon shrieked, she then starts to bounce on Jonghyun's bed.
 
"Arggghhh!! Stop that!! Cut it out!!.... " Jonghyun sat up in frustration.
 
"Yes!! You're up!!" She pump her fist up in the air in victory
 
"Yeah... Yeah.... I'm up,..  Now scram, i gotta go shower" Jonghyun grumpily said
 
"Want to shower with me again? Hey? Hey?" Jiyeon said while wagging her eyebrows
 
"No thanks...." Jonghyun replied monotonously. He really is starting to get used to Jiyeon's flirty nature
 
"At least try to act a little interested or embarassed! What am i? Chopped liver?!" Jiyeon cried
 
"So, what do you want to do?" Jonghyun asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes while ignoring Jiyeon's indignations
 
"The Park!"
 
"Jiyeon-ah... Can't we just stay at home for the day?.. You can watch tv or something, i need my rest" Jonghyun pleaded, in reality he isn't planning to rest, he planned to catch up with all the games he missed this god forsaken week.
 
"Noooooo, Look at the weather outside, its sunny and cool. Perfect wather for a picnic, beside I already called Nana, she should be here soon" 
 
"Nana?..." Jonghyun's mind drifted back to the incident last night... to her lips.. Her red ripe luscious lips... And suddenly blood starts rushing to his head.
 
"Hyunnie, are you sick? Face is getting all red" 
 
"Wha?.. No!.. Hold on, how did you manage to call Nana? You don't even have a a phone?"  
 
"I used yours"
 
"Oh ok... .... .... Hold on... mine is password protected! How did you?...." Jonghyun asked in his shock
 
RIIIIIINGGGGG
 
"Thats must be Nana, hehehe lucky" Jiyeon said as she dashed downstairs.
 
"Aishhhh this girl" Jonghyun growled in frustration.
 
This just added up to the growing list of suspicious and unexplainable things that happens since she 'arrived'. Things like, his body transformation, his sudden ability to talk to girls (be it still a little awkward but he can now at least hold a basic conversation without bumbling himself silly), her managing to enroll to school without any parent or guardian, her self defence skill (insert taecyeon take down here), and now this.. 
 
"Did she just hack my phone?.." Jonghyun mumbled softly, while looking at his phone... "It looks normal to me"
 
"Who looks normal?" Suddenly he heard a voice
 
Jonghyun looks up to see Nana in a sundress. Not one of those overly girly sundress with flower motives, hers is just a plain sky blue sundress, but its a sundress nonetheless.. Nana is not one to wear girly clothes, in fact she she never wear dresses or skirts other than when she in at work or school. You can safely say she is the very definition of a tomboy.
 
Huh?.... Uh...." He stuttered "God... Is she always this pretty?.." Jonghyun thought to himself. As he look up to her face he chanted a mantra in his head "don't stare at her lips, don't stare at her lips, don't stare at her lips" 
 
But offcourse, like any other things, the more you try to not to look at something, the more likely you will. As soon as his gaze fell on her lips, Jonghyun froze... 
 
Nana notice this almost immediately.. "What the hell.... There he does it again" she screamed in her head. She bit her bottom lip, something she always does when she is nervous. And this only adds to Jonghyun's petrified state.
 
"Ahemm ahemmm... Is this some new kind of flirting?.. Can i join?" suddenly Jiyeon chimed in.
 
Both Jonghyun and Nana turned to see Jiyeon looking at them with that smart arse face and wriggly eye brows.
In an instant both Jonghyun and Nana bolted. Jonghyun went inside the bathroom and Nana went down to the kitchen.
 
Jiyeon giggling her way into the kitchen while mumbling "these two are just so obvious"
 
Still in a daze, Jonghyun got undressed and started to shower. "God damnit Jonghyun... Stop being a god damn !" Jonghyun cursed himself in the bathroom. 
 
Meanwhile Nana looked around for some snack, but her mind is definitely not there. "What the hell..... Why is my heart beating so fast.." 
 
"Three guesses why!!" Suddenly Nana heard Jiyeon's voice
She turned to see Jiyeon grinning like an idiot. 
"Hmpfhh" Nana huffed and turned away.
"Come on!! It's not like you don't like it! Isn't that why you came all dressed up?" Jiyeon  
 
"What?! Hell no!" Nana denied vermently. She may have spent a little over an hour on picking her dress, but Jiyeon will never know that, not even at the pain of death Nana secretly vowed
 
"Suuuuuuree you don't" Jiyeon replied patronisingly
 
"Whatever.." Nana countered maturely, turning back facing the fridge while cursing herself for feeling her face heating up over Jiyeon's teasing. 
"Are you cooling off your red hot face in that fridge?" Jiyeon continued
 
"Aarrghhhh... I knew it was a mistake coming here!! Johnnie!!! Hurry up, will ya!!!!" Nana screamed in frustration
 
After another ten or so minutes of teasing, finally Jonghyun came down.
 
"Finally!!! What took you so long!" Nana said irritatedly
"Wha... It wasnt that long... Was it??" Jonghyun asked back, confused.
"Yes it was! Hmpff" Nana replied impatiently as she walks pass Jonghyun and towards the door.
 
"What's going on?" Jonghyun mouthed to Jiyeon
"I don't know" She dodged, innocently
 
Nana stomped through the living room towards the door, when she reach it, she screams while opening it "Come on!! Are you coming or not! I'm going to leave..." Suddenly her voice died
 
"Ok... Ok.. We're coming geeezzz, what got your knickers in a knot.." Jonghyun said while rushing towards the door. 
He then saw Nana standing in front someone, who is just outside thr door.
 
"Nana? Who is that at the door?" Jonghyun asked
 
Nana didn't reply, instead she just stood aside and points at the person who is standing at the door while mouthing 
 
"It's the president"
 
And there she stood. In all her glory, Kim Taeyeon. 
 
"Wha... Wha...." Jonghyun said, his face paling... His voice died in his throat, and then it dawned on him..
 
"The lesson...." He said
 
"I take it you forgot" Taeyeon, sounding more than a little irate
 
"Lesson? What lesson?" Both Jiyeon and Nana asked
 
"Ah, it's this extra tutoring i need to do because my mark is..... not so good, Taeyeon-shi here is kind enough to help me study" Jonghyun explained
 
"Whhaaaaaa so we can't go out????" Jiyeon whined
"Sorry, i totally forgot..." Jonghyun replied sounding apologetic
 
"Quit whinning will you, you are 16 not 6" Taeyeon replied primly. Somehow seeing Jonghyun surrounded by girls at home annoys her more than a little. Not that she would ever admit it. 
 
After being properly chastised Jiyeon just hangs her head down while pouting, and off course, Nana leaps to her defense. "Chill out will ya, no need to be such a prude!" 
 
"What did you say? You are Im Nana from another class right? Don't think i don't know you... Or your.... average... Marks. With that sort of marks, i won't be giving any advices if i were you" Taeyeon replied condecendingly.
 
"What the ? Did you just say that i am dumb? You bi.." Nana approached Taeyeon just in time for Jonghyun to reach her and grab her away. 
 
"Hey!! Get the out of my way Johnnie! I swear, when get my hands on that little midget, i'll... " Nana screams and rants as Jonghyun pulls her away and into her unofficial room with Jiyeon in tow looking thoroughly amused.
 
"Hey, do me a favour this once, ok? Just let this go. I cant afford anymore trouble. Miss Jihyo said this is my last straw, if i mess up my lessons with Taeyeon, i will get suspended. And you know what that means right? I am already broke as it is..." Jonghyun pleaded with as much puppy eyes as he could muster.
 
After a few moments,  Nana finally relented.. "Arghhh. Fine! Just this once!" 
 
"Really?! Thank you thank you thank you, you are the best!" Jonghyun grinned. 
 
"Yeah yeah, now scram! Let me and Jiyeon sit here in boredom while you entertain your princess" Nana said with a sneer.
"It won't be so bad, we can watch those movi..." Jiyeon stopped her words after seeing Nana's glare. 
 
Seeing the chance to escape, Jonghyun quickly exited the room. 
 
He breathed a sigh a relief, glad he managed to get out of that almost unscathed. But as he starts to walk towards the Taeyeon, he saw her icy glare at him, he immediately felt like the room temperature just dropped by 10 degress..
 
"Oh... me...." He cursed.
 
 
 
 
AN: Hiya folks! Its been a while, i know. here's a mini chappy. Depending on the reception, i may or may not write more soon :3
 
 
Oh! And by the way, i just used all my remaining points to bid for an ad. Wish moi luck! :D