I'm Not Letting You Go, Yoseob

30-Day No Coke! Challenge

                The first week and a half of the challenge passed by, and it was hell for Junhyung, and he had no problem making it known to the members. He complained nonstop, not just about the Coke issue, but about everything. He was irritable—and irritating, honestly—every moment he was at the dorm with the rest of the group. Many times did Hyunseung or Doojoon want to step up and scold him, but they always backed down, and Junhyung felt dominating in the group. He didn’t know that it was Yoseob that pulled the older members back, pleading them not to get angry with the angered rapper. On his part, Yoseob had tried the first few days to be cheerful and bubblier than ever to Junhyung, to distract him from his “problem” and make him act as normally as possible. But Junhyung had nothing of it, and he ignored all of the vocalist’s attempts by giving him the cold shoulder and acting meaner than Yoseob ever imagined Junhyung could be. Yoseob grew tired of it and couldn’t help but show his exhaustion. Whenever Junhyung would complain, he’d just listen, then do nothing. No more bouncing around, no more aegyo attempts, and the members grew worried.

                “Yah! Kikwang!” Junhyung stomped out of the bedroom. “Where’d you put my favorite shirt? Didn’t I tell you not to touch i—”

                “Junhyung, shut up!” Hyunseung yelled at him. He was seated in the hallway next to the dressing room along with Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Doojoon. The four of them spoke again with each other in low voices, ignoring the frustrated Junhyung standing next to them.

                “Do you think he’s okay?” Dongwoon asked.

                “ He just dropped down on the couch the moment he got back from filming,” Kikwang said to them. “Is he sick?”

                “I don’t think he’s been himself lately,” Hyunseung added. The three of them looked at Doojoon, who was thinking carefully.

                “Definitely hasn’t been himself lately, I agree.”

                The four of them turned to look at the small figure balled up on the couch. Junhyung did the same and looked at Yoseob for a long time. Doojoon stood up and went to the living room.

                “He’s shivering! Look at him,” Kikwang gasped from behind the leader.

                “It’s too cold in this room. Hyunseung, help me get him up. I’ll carry him to his bed. Poor kid,” Doojoon sighed softly.

                Junhyung rushed to the leader and put a hand on his shoulder. “I’ll do it.”

                Doojoon looked at him for a moment, the expression on his face unreadable. Junhyung was afraid that he was angry at him, since he’d been such a lately, but he did want to be the one to help Yoseob.

                “Alright.” The leader moved away from the sleeping boy, so did Hyunseung. They both left the four others and disappeared into the bedroom.

                Junhyung was thankful that Kikwang and Dongwoon didn’t hate him, because they helped get Yoseob onto Junhyung’s back and followed behind to make sure that he wouldn’t fall or anything. Junhyung mouthed a silent thank you to the two younger boys before he gently dropped Yoseob onto his own bed. When Hyunseung looked at him strangely, he answered, “He might wake up if I try to get him to his top bunk.”

                The rest of the members were in their own beds, ready to sleep, since it was past midnight already and they had separate schedules the following morning. Junhyung stood at the foot of his bed without any clue of what to do next. Yoseob took up all the space, as well as the pillows and the blanket. He didn’t want to sleep in Yoseob’s bed; he wanted to be there to attend to the boy if he woke up and needed something. When the door was closed and the lights shut and all the members were sleeping on their own beds, Junhyung was left to sit on the floor with his head resting on the wall behind him.

 

                Yoseob blinked twice and opened his eyes slowly, to find Junhyung right in front of him, looking back at him with half-lidded eyes. “Hyung!” he gasped and moved back, hitting Dongwoon who was behind him. The maknae grumbled. Yoseob sat up, seated in the middle of the two beds. He looked at Junhyung, who just laughed and turned around to face the wall and sleep again. Junhyung had woken up around three in the morning and saw that Yoseob moved to the edge of his bed, so he crawled in beside him, taking the space that was rightfully his anyway. Yoseob lay down again, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. He bent his head, trying to get a piece of the blanket over it, and accidentally brushed his skin on Junhyung’s shoulder.

                “Yoseob!” Junhyung jerked and turned to face him, eyes filled with worry. “You’re burning!”

                “Really?” the vocalist said weakly.

                “Yes!” The rapper got up and out of the bed. He grabbed Yoseob by the feet and moved him until he was on the middle of the bed, then he left the bedroom. He returned a few minutes later with a damp towel in one hand and a thick blanket in the other. Tossing the big cloth over Yoseob, he crawled back on the bed and sat next to the wall, carefully moving Yoseob’s fringe away from his forehead and putting the towel in its place.

                Yoseob wrapped the blanket around him and snuggled further into Junhyung’s pillows. “I might sweat on these, hyung. Are you sure you don’t want me to move to my bed?”

                “We’re going to need to do laundry soon, anyway. Just sleep for a bit more, Seob.” Junhyung rested his hand on the towel, and he could feel it quickly heating up from Yoseob’s body temperature. “Do you have schedules today?”

                The boy nodded and tried to get up, suddenly remembering that it was one of his busiest days.

                “I’m not letting you go, Yoseob. Stay there.”

                “But hyung!”

                “Stay. There.”

                Yoseob frowned but did as he was told. He looked at Junhyung for a long time, and Junhyung looked back at him in silence. He saw Yoseob’s eyelids getting heavier and closing slightly, and he just chuckled. Hearing Junhyung’s laugh, Yoseob smiled a bit before completely shutting his eyes and falling back to sleepland.

 

-----------

a/n: Chapter threeeee, everyone! Thanks again to all who are reading and commenting ^^ Love you lots!! <3 Tables have turned and Junnie's taking care of Seob now <3 Uwaaaaa, JunSeob xDDD