002. Love At First Sight?

Secret Love

Dongwoon's P.O.V.

I woke up very early in the morning so I can get ready for school and cook some breakfast for me and Nicole.

I took a shower while singing to 'Love Song' by Big Bang (yes, I'm their fan). As I was singing Seungri's part, Nicole suddenly interrupted by shouting, "Dongwoon-ah! I've been waiting here for like, an hour ago!"

"Aish, you just interrupted my concert!" I childishly whined and chuckled

"Err, just get out of there already! We're gonna be late!" she hissed and I obeyed

I then dried myself with the towel and finally stepped out of the bathroom. I was half- but I didn't care even if Nicole was seeing me. She saw me FULLY one time, but hey- we were only 5 years old back then. XD

She chuckled upon seeing me. "Why?" I asked confusingly.

"Oh nothing, it just that, it has been a long time ever since I saw you . Well, half- I mean," She said and I only smiled at her remark."Eh, just go to the bathroom already before I get fully !" I threatened.She then immediately went to the bathroom and shut the door, tightly closed. Haha. How I love my best friend.

--

We walked to the hallway with our mouths half-opened. God, this school is just... Wow. The building is big and the school garden is my favorite place in this school. "It's wonderful here" Nicole muttered as she pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. Did I mention before that the glasses she was wearing are too big? She looks cute on them though.

"Nicole-ah, I already bought you contact lenses. Why are you still wearing those huge glasses?"

"They're much more comfortable to wear!" She responded and gritted her teeth.

"I can't believe you are still wearing those braces! The Doctor already said that they can already remove them." I again ranted. She just rolled her eyes, pretending to be angry.

"You're such a nerd" I teased.

"You're such a jerk!" She retorted. I only smiled at her before saying, "but we both know you love me."

She stuck her tongue out cutely. I then pinched her cheeks. She's so cute.

--



Nicole's P.O.V.

as headed to our homeroom class, we saw a lot of people who were still outside but suddenly, a student blocked our way.

"Hello! I'm Jung Jessica!" The girl long brown curly hair greeted. "H-hi. I'm Nicole Jung" I introduce myself, held my left hand out. She willingly accepted it.

"I'm Sohn Dongwoon" Dongwoon introduce and Jessica shook his hand. Dongwoon then turned away but this Jessica girl was still looking at him. Hmm...

"I'm Nana" the other girl with a long straight hair said.

"Nicole" I smiled at her cheerfully, showing my braces.

"Dongwoon" Dongwoon said and smiled at them too.

I'm glad that we are actually making friends on the first day. Not to mention that thess girls are really gorgeous. I bet Dongwoon will have a crush on them, or at least one of them.

Suddenly, a girl with a long black, curly hair with a disgusted look on her face marched to us. "Nana, Jessica" She called out.

Nana and Jessica then gave us an apologetic look and left.

That was... weird. Does that girl kinda like has super powers or something? I guess so. Me and Dongwoon glanced at each other. Yep, we are having the same thought.

Dongwoon's P.O.V.

The last reaction that was seen on my face is like, O.o lol, but seriously? I think the girl that just stopped by has super powers. You know, mind controling. Okay I know, this is dumb. I then glance at Nicole who actually glanced at me too. We are having the same thought right now.

--

Morning classes were fininshed and it's lunch tim right now. Nicole's favorite subject. Nicole immediately pulled me inside the cafeteria. How the hell did she knew where the cafeteria is? Wow, maybe her senses.

We took a sit to the not-too-crowded place.

"Dongwoon-ah, let's do our project later together when we get home, alright?" She started.

I wanted to say No. I mean our project's dead-line is still next month. But then again, I can't say No to her.  -__-

"Okay." It took me a couple of seconds to answer her but she didn't mind.

I took a bite from my sandwich and started to look around the cafeteria. There are a lot of students here. Well of course because this is a school, dummy. As I was looking around, I suddenly saw a familiar face. I tried to look at the face harder this time. Oh, it's the girl the we met earlier today. Jessica. I think.

She saw me looking at her and she gave me a cheerful smile. I smiled back and I saw Nana who was waving at me too. Then I saw Jessica suddenly winked at me. Wait, did she just winked at me? I gave her another smile as a response. I honestly don't know how to response to a girl who is winking at me. Except for Nicole. Nah, but she never done it anyway.

I decided to tell Nicole about what happened but I suddenly saw her staring at a certain person, she was frozen and she just kept on staring. Her food was still untouched yet. I wonder what this girl is staring at? I looked at her then the direction she was looking. 

I then saw a young man, probably around our age. He has a wavy light brown hair that actually suits him. He has a stern look at his face. I looked at the people he was with, they all looked the same; Rich, Arrogant and Rude. R.A.R. People that me and Nicole hates.

I turned my head again to Nicole who was still staring at him. I looked at her eyes deeply. I can see that she was staring at him just like the way I stare at her if she isn't looking... Oh no.

I decided to shook her shoulders to snap her out, but it wasn't working.

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was about to take my first bite of the sandwich but I remember that I still have something to lecture tell Dongwoon about our project. I turned to him but I saw him waving at someone. Nah, I guess I'll just have to tell him later. Now, let's get to my yummy sandwich.

I opened my mouth and tilted my head up, ready to take a bite on my sandwich but someone suddenly caught my eyes. Holy mother of cow.

Is that an angel I'm just seeing right there?!

Holy- look at those eyes! Just look at them! They're like pools of melted chocolates. Oh damn, I can eat them any day. And that pointy nose... oh gosh.

His hair! It's pretty wavy and kinda messy but it suits him! He has perfect, luscious, pink lips. Aigoo~ he's so perfect.

I want to meet this guy! No, I need to! Oh damn, is he just looking at my direction!? Holy crap, how do I look?! 

Hideous as always.

Okay maybe he's not looking at my way. -__-

I couldn't see anything but him right now. I couldn't get into myself. It's like... what's this feeling even called? Aish.

An before I knew it, Dongwoon was shouting at my ear saying "EARTH TO NICOLE!"

I immediately shook my head several times and look at Dongwoon straightly. "What?"

"Nicole, I've been shaking your shoulders, poking your cheeks and shouting at you, and you are still not looking at me! What are you even doing?!"

He has doing all those things? Wow, that guy must have a huge affect on me.

I took another glance at the guy then I realized he's already gone. Darn it.

"Oh nothing... It's not like I'm staring at an angel that came from above of whatever. It's really nothing," Oh wow Nicole, way to go! You're really good at lying. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Dongwoon just drifted his eyes off of mine and took another sip of his drink, not asking any further more questions. This is so not Dongwoon. What's wrong with him?

Anyway, I'm going to meet that guy again! I assure you that! Muahahaha!

--

Yey for another update! Haha. Hope you liked this one :) don't you just love Nicole and Dongwoon's friendship? :"> And you must be wondering who that mystery guy is, eh? Just wait for another update to find out! By the way, sorry for some mistakes ;__; Comments and Reviews are loved ♥

xoxo,

ShinKaRawr