001.

Secret Love

Nicole and Dngwoon just arrived at their dorm. Their dorm was small but it was enough for them two. Nicole sighed and immediately throws her luggages on the sofa.

"AH! Finally" she said as she also threw herself in the sofa.

"Nicole Jung! We still have to fix our things, ya'know?" Her mother-like best friend exclaimed. 

"Hey, I didn't get to sleep the whole day!" She whined.

"Well that's not my fault anymore" with that, Nicole gave up and carry her languages.

They saw 2 rooms inside the dorm.

"I'm taking this one." Dongwoon said pointing the room with blue-tinted walls.

"Okay, I'll take this one" Nicole said as she went inside the 2nd room which has pink tinted walls.

--

Nicole's POV

This is gonna be tiring. Putting all my things into a new room? Argh. I annoyingly threw my bags on the bed. I looked around my new room. This room isn't bad. Except that it's just too girly. I hate girly stuffs, despite the fact that my best friend is guy and sometimes, just sometimes, his boy-ness kinda affects me. But, I am NOT a tomboy.

I started to open one of my huge                         

I pulled it near my closet and started to put my clothes in.

--

Dongwoon's POV

Uggh! This is one of things I hate the most. -__-

It's really tiring, but what can I do? I'm going to live all by myself now with Nicole. No mom, no sister, no maids. Sigh, I'm so not used to this.

I open one of my luggages. I then saw a blue stuffed bear on the top of it. Ah, Nicole's gift from our friend anniversary. I felt so happy when I knew her gift was a stuffed bear too because my gift for her was the same. Except for the color, I gave her a pink stuffed bear.

I gave her that gift because the seller told me that you only give those stuffed bears to your love ones. Ehem, I meant to give that to her because I do love her. I love, love her.

I love her so much that it hurts...

I wonder if she gave the same gift to me too because she felt the same way... Nahh, that's imposible. Nicole will never love me back. I mean she does love me as a friend. But I have always wanted more.

Yeah, my life is depressing but whatever. I should continue fixing my stuff now.

2 and a half hour had passed and finally, I'm done! That was damn tiring, I say.

I decided to take a look at Nicole if she was one but as I got there; I saw her lying on the floor, totally asleep.

Aish, this girl.

I walk closer to her. Her head was rested on her arms. If I wasn't a good best friend, I would just leave her sleeping like that on the floor. -__-

I gently, slowly lifted her bridal style and gently placed her on the bed. I took a sit on her bed for a minute or two. I moved closer to her and her hair that was covering her face. She looks beautiful even if she's sleeping... I leaned my head closer and gave her a small peck on the forhead.

Hey- at least I deserve it! Carrying a 200 pounds girl (but doesn't look like one) wasn't easy.

--

ShinKaRawr speaking :) How have you been? I am very sorry for taking so long to update ;__; It's just so busy here right now. And another sorry for the mistakes. :( I hope you understand. Anyway, short and lame chappy? I know. But I will post the next chapter later... or tomorrow. xD

Please review and comment, I need them :)