005.

Secret Love

Dongwoon's POV

It was 7 in the evening and I'm still here alone in our dorm. Doing OUR assignments ALONE. Goddamnit, where is Nicole?! ;___;

After a few more minutes, I took another glance at the wall-clock. 7:30. WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LADY?! IS GETTING LATE! I carefully put my laptop on the desk and immediately jumped out off the bed. I walked to the window only to find Nicole talking to a guy.

WAIT, she's talking to a guy. SHE'S TALKING TO GUY. NOW WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY TALKING TO MY NICOLE?! Okay so maybe it's not my Nicole but it's Nicole. I moved my head to have a better view.

She looks so happy with him. I mean, just look at her. Laughing with a guy that is NOT me.

This can't be her boyfriend right? Nicole would tell me if she had a boyfriend. But what if she doesn't wanna tell me? OK STOP DONGWOON, STOP. I looked at the guy closely. Wait, he looks kinda familiar...

After a few seconds, the guy waved goodbye to Nicole and Nicole did the same.

I immediately ran to the living room and stopped at the door, my arms crossed and with an angry look on my face.

And then she opened the door with a huge smile on her face but that smile immediately became a frown upon seeing me. "YOUNG LADY, WE NEED TO TALK!" I demmanded.

Both of us headed to the living room. She then sat on the couch while I only stood up.

"What are we going to talk about...?" She asked, almost innocently. I tsked at her. "Cut the act Nicole Jung! Who's that red-haired guy that walked you home?" I asked, getting closer to her.

"H-he's a new f-friend!" She responded, stuttering. "Are you sure? Then why are you already close to him?" I asked again. Still not believing her.

"Well, because we have so much in common. That's why I get along with him well..." She explained as she stood up and walked off.

I stood there silently. 'Now, what's with her?' I thought to myself. "Hey wait, Nicole!" I called out. She turned her head around. "What?" "Are you sure he's really 'just a friend'?" I asked again. She turned around fully now and took a deep breath. "Yes Dongwoon. We're just friends. And you know that I'm going to tell you if I already have a boyfriend, right?"

I paused for a moment. Oh god, I'm really dumb. -.- "Yes." I answered.

"Good, now let me change. Okay?" She asked politely. Another way of irritating me.

I just chuckled and nod.

 

 

AN: First of all, I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR THE FREAKING LATE UPDATE. ;__; School just so so so much, it isn't giving me any goddamn time. >.< Anyways, I also apologize for the short and lame chapter. I promise, I'll update this soon. Maybe on Wednesday. Or next week. ;__; I'm sorry again guys. Please don't give up on this story! And keep on reading. ILOVEYOU ALL ><