003.

Secret Love

Dongwoon's POV

Second day in class. Wouldn't it get more boring? Sigh. How I hate going to school. Unlike Nicole there, being a smarty pie as ever. And me on the other hand... Uhh... You can't really call me 'smart' but surprisingly; I never got an F before, with the help of Nicole, of course.

You must be wondering what I'm doing right now. Well, here I am, sitting on my desk and doodling at some piece of paper I found.

"Sohn Dongwoon" the teacher suddenly called out. Oh crap. What am I supposed to do now??

"Yes?" I asked as I stood.

"What is ***"

darn.darn.darn. What's the answer?! Now this is the punishment I get for not listening.

I turned my head to Nicole who was worriedly looking at me.

"***" she mouthed. What does that supposed to mean? She then mouthed it again. I think she was saying...

"Mr. Sohn." The teacher again called out. Err, I'm getting shaky right now. God, please help me!

I felt a sudden poke on my elbow. I turned to look at Nicole again, mouthing "DUMMY! *** is the freaking answer!” angrily. Oh… Now I get it. I’m pretty slow, aren’t I?

"***" I answered the teacher proudly.

"Lucky guess, Mr. Sohn. Lucky guess."

I let out a sigh of relief and turned my head again to Nicole "Thanks,"

"Noproblem" she responded.

--

Dismissal! Finally.

"Nicole!" I shouted as I ran towards her locker.

"Yea?"

"Do we have some project to do later?" I asked, pretending to be curious, pretending to care about our project. XD

"No. I realized that our dead-line for our project is still next month, so let's just start doing it next week. We still have a lot of time you know," she responded as she closed her locker.

I just nodded as a response.

As we walked down the hallway, we suddenly heard a familiar voice calling out our names.

We turned around and saw... Oh my gosh, hyungs!!!

As I was about to walked towards them with Nicole, I noticed that she already ran and hugged them one by one. She really isn't awkward around guys.

"Junhyung Oppa! Hyunseung oppa! Yoseob oppa! Kikwangie oppa! Doojoon oppa! We missed you!" Nicole shouted as she ended up their hug.

"We missed you too," Doojoon hyung responded.

"Wow Nicole, you didn't change one bit!" Hyunseung hyung blurted.

"You're still sweet as ever," Kikwang hyung said.

"You're still cute too! Like me!" Yoseob hyung said as we all laughed.

Hey- wait, am I invisible right now?! "Yah! Yah! Can't you guys see me?!" I retorted.

"Oh, Dongwoon-ah!" Junhyung hyung said as they all hugged me. It looked... Weird. O.o

"How were you guys?" Hyunseung hyung started as we were walking on our way to our dorm.

"Still the same," I said plainly.

"Aren't you guys da-"

"How about you guys? How were you!?" I asked, cutting Yoseob hyung off and shot him a quick glare.

Aish, they're still not over with the 'You guys should date' thing. Everytime they bring that up, me and Nicole would just be silent. I don't know, but we get a little awkward with it.

"Still the same too," Doojoon hyung responded.

"Aren't you guys dating anyone?" Nicole asked, making all of them look at her.

"We- uhh.. No. We're all single!" Kikwang hyung immediately replied. What a liar.

"Oh, c'mon. We all know that's a lie!" Nicole hesitated.

I looked at my hyungs as all of them looked at each other.

"Uhh, well... Kikwang is dating someone" Doojoon hyung said.

"Really?! Who is it? What's her name?!" Nicole childishly asked.

"Her name is Kang Jiyoung. She's 2 years younger." Kikwang hyung responded. Wow, this must be the first time Kikwang hyung dating a younger girl!

"Oh, really? So that means she's still in high school?"

"Yeah, she's a Senior" Then me and Nicole just nodded as a response.

"How about you Junhyung oppa?" Junhyung hyung's eyes suddenly got widened as he heard his name. Omg, someone picture this! He looks so funny. XD

"M-me?! I'm not dating anyone. I'm still staying single" He answered coolly. Well, I don't really doubt Junhyung hyung. He doesn't really show any interest in girls nowadays. Maybe he's gay? Okay, I was kidding.

"That's always your answer," Nicole responded in a boring tone and turned his head to Doojoon hyung who was playing with a coin like a little kid. Yeah right, and he's the oldest...

"How about you, Doojoon oppa?" Doojoon hyung immediately put the coin inside his pocket and looked at Nicole.

"Well, Go Ara broke up with me... I still love her though," He dramatically said while looking at the ground. Who's Go Ara anyway?

"Go Ara? I never heard of that name before" I said. "Me either" Nicole continued.

"Huh? But I think she was one of your classmates when you were Juniors. You know, the girl with huge eyes... Which makes her looks pretty... And I still love her a lot," Doojoon hyung explained as he fake sobbed. Oh god, seriously?

"Go Ara!? Or do you mean Goo Hara?" Nicole scammered. Oh, so it's Goo Hara! I remember her!

"Yeah, and you're saying you love her even if you don't know her real name," I said as I chuckled.

"Anni. Those names really confuse me!" Doojoon hyung defended.

"How about Hyunseung hyung? How's your love life, hyung?" I asked Hyunseung hyung as a smile crepted his face upon hearing me.

"Still doing well with Seungyeon," He proudly replied.

"That's good news oppa! Why don't you let her come with us sometime? I missed Seungyeon unnie," Nicole said as she heaved a sigh.

"Sure, I bet she also misses you,"

So technically, Hyunseung hyung is the only one who has a successful love-life. They, Hyunseung hyung and Seungyeon noona, have been dating for almost 2 years now. So yeah, everyone envies them.

"Aren't you going to ask me now?" Yoseob hyung stated with a grin on his face.

"Alright, how's your love-life Yoseob hyung?"

"I'm doing GREAT with GyuRi," He proudly says. Almost like arrogantly.

Hold up- did he just say Gyuri!?

Oh yeah, Gyuri (noona) is Yoseob hyung's all-time crush ever since they were in third grade. AND, Gyuri is one of the most popular girls in school so that's why it's hard to believe that Yoseob hyung, I repeat, Yoseob hyung is dating her.

"Uhhh, I think my ears aren't working well right now." Nicole said in a teasing way.

"Yah! Believe it or not, it's true. I'm dating Park GyuRi!" Yoseob hyung said, screamin the last part. What a..

Me and Nicole then looked at the others with questioning look. They all nodded in unison, saying that what Yoseob hyung's saying is true. Wow, is the world ending?! This is so unbelievable!

--

It's 7:30 and we're having a dinner with my hyungs.

"Your chicken curry is still awesome, Nic." HyunSeung hyung said as he chew on his food.

"Yah, Hyunseung Jang! Don't speak when your mouth is full!" the mother-like Junhyung hyung hissed.

"Isn't that, 'Don't TALK when your mouth is full'?" Kikwang hyung questioned.

"Whatever, it's just the same!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"Shut up guys! Can't we just eat in peace?" Doojoon hyung hissed as the both of them glared at each other secretly. Gosh, my hyungs didn't change at all.

--

"Well see you tomorrow, goodbye bye oppas!" Nicole said, waved goodbye and blew a kiss.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," The cute Yoseob hyung replied, pretending to catch Nicole's 'Kiss' as the others bid goodbye.

--

Hello my fellow readers! :) So sorry for a very late update. ;__; But I hope this cheered you up. I'll be posting the next chapter as soon as possible! :D Comments and Reviews are loved. ♥

xoxo,

ShinKaRawr