[FINAL]

Departing

When the world suddenly look much bigger and make you look much smaller than the other people around you, you felt like you have left behind, that no one cares about you, no one loves you. When you think ending your life will be the best solution of everything and no one try to stop you, youre wrong.

Its right on Saturday afternoon when the sun is shining brightly and the wind is calm. Kim Minseok, the owner of a small cafe, which is empty on that afternoon, has started his new life since two years ago. He was brewing coffee for himself because there is no customer in the cafe.

"Hello there, Minseok."

Minseok stunned in his position, trying to bringing back his senses. "Luhan." The other man only gave him a warm smile. "Nice to see you again, Minseok." A sort of used to be happy memories which has became some bitter memories, flashes in his mind, right when he heard the familiar voice that he havent heard since two years ago.

"I dont think this is working anymore. Im sorry, Minseok." Luhan successfully broke Minseok's smile into pieces with his words. "But why?" Minseok ask with all the power he have. "Ive been longing for someone else, I know this isnt right, but I cant help it. Im really sorry, Minseok." Luhan explains shortly. "I thought we were fine.." Minseok stare at Luhan in disbelief. "Yes, we were fine, but we are not anymore, Minseok." Luhan said, avoiding Minseok's gaze. "Are you sure with this?" Minseok asked, trying to see some lies in Luhan's eyes. "Yes, Im sure." But he find none.

He left Luhan's apartment with tears filling his eyes. '-Im never ready to lose you.-' Both of them thought. Luhan regret everything, the separation he made. He knew he will hurt Minseok in the end, but he never knew that it will be hurt this much to see Minseok crying without any ability for Luhan to wipe his tears. He still love him, and he was wrong, really wrong.

Minseok forced a smile and inviting the other man to sit with him in his small cafe. Minseok pour some coffee he brewed into two glass, for Luhan and himself. "You never changed." Luhan comments as he sit down on a small couch near him. "Why?" Minseok asked as he put the glass on the coffee table in front of Luhan. Luhan murmured a small 'thanks' before explaining, "Always neat and clean, also full of preparation, no customer today, but you brewed some coffee." "I was planning to brew coffee for myself, I dont see youre coming, though," Minseok explains. "You always said that you want to open a small cafe, and now you did it. Congratulation." Minseok try his best to not let a single tear to slip out from his eyes because of the other man's appearance in his cafe. "Thanks." Luhan's eyes keep staring to Minseok's even though Minseok has tried to avoid Luhan's eyes.

"I want to open a small cafe where everyone can get closer to each other while drinking my coffee." Luhan smiled at his lover's statement. "I will help you reach it, so we can do it together."

"How about you?" Minseok encourage himself to ask those words. "Im having my own music store now, like we used to talk about, everything is the same with our plans, you should stop by and check it yourself, its really amazing." Luhan explains. "I wish I could." Minseok gave a bitter smile.

"We loves music. Why dont we open a music store, together? It will be fun, Minseok." Luhan ask his lover after passing by a music store. "If we open a music store, I want Ballad and Pop musics shelf are right to each other." Minseok simply answered. "Why?" Luhan ask, trying to get Minseok attention from his coffee. "Because I like Ballad musics while you like Pop musics, and the store is ours, so why not?" Minseok explains. "Sure, I like the idea." Luhan gave Minseok a warm smile.

"What brings you here?"

"I miss you."

His mind keep repeating three words that Luhan just said. "I've missed you too." Minseok replied. "Im glad you didnt hate me." Luhan said as he place his hands above Minseok's on the coffee table.

"I hate you."

Luhan frowns. "But thats your decision, I cant do anything against it though," Minseok continues. "Right, thats my decision, my decision that hurts you." Luhan said, for the first time avoiding Minseok's eyes.

"I am sorry."

Minseok let out a small sigh, "Stop saying sorry, I have forgave you." A single tear slip out from Minseok's eye. Luhan pull out his hand and wipe Minseok's tears with his palm.

"Please, dont cry."

Minseok avoid Luhan's gaze, he choose to look outside the window than facing Luhan's gentle stare that might change everything once again. "Can I ask something?" Minseok ask while still looking outside. "Sure."

"Do you still love me?"

A warm silence come to around them for a while before Luhan choose to broke it.

"Yes, I do."

Minseok smiled bitterly at Luhan's answer. 'You should answer no, so I could forget you completely. Forget everything we left behind, forgetting those memories slowly.' The strong scent from the coffee gave Minseok some encouragement. "How is it going?" Minseok asked in curiousity. "Nothing really happened, Im just focused on my store, so everything is smooth," Luhan said as Minseok take a sip on his coffee. "Can we just forget the past, Minseok?" Luhan continues as he stare deeply at both of Minseok eyes. "I dont think I can, Luhan," Minseok answers, full of hestitation. "Once, you gave me a little hope, and everything changed. I dont want it happens again, just let it be like now. I have lived a small life without much worries, I dont want anything changed, Luhan," Minseok said as he remembered a small pieces of memories.

"Will you talk to me again?" Minseok doesnt want to have much hope on Luhan, because he knew it will be pointless, but he couldnt help it. "Maybe." He answered. "I never want you to hate me, Minseok." And with that simple sentences, he cant help but giving a little hope on Luhan.

"Its getting late." Minseok said as he wipe his tears away. "Right, I should be going." 'Again' Both of them thought. "Will you come again?" Minseok mentally slap his mouth and mind for asking and hoping so. "If you dont mind." Luhan gave a small smile to Minseok before grabbing both of Minseok's shoulder.

"I love you."

Luhan whispers before giving a small kiss on Minseok's forehead. The latter didnt give any response in return, he just stunned in front of his cafe door, watching Luhan that slowly gone from his sight. He let another bullets of tears coming out from his eyes, because he knew, that everything has changed, once again. Giving a small hope on Luhan again, is the only reason and his mistake. But isnt that what they wanted? A change?

"I brewed some coffee," Minseok gently said as he put down a glass of coffee on the coffee table, right in front of Luhan. "Thank you, baby," Luhan said as he gently gave a small peck on Minseok's lips. A vibrate came from Luhan's phone could be heard loudly. Luhan excuse himself to pick up the phone, took a few 'yes' and 'no' before he hang up the phone. "Im sorry, baby, I have to go, I'll see you later." After a small kiss on lips, Luhan left Minseok alone in their apartment, left a glass of coffee got cold without a single sip.

A single memory flashes in Minseok's mind. He took a glances at the place where they have their small chat. He find two glass of coffee, one is his and the other one was supposed to be Luhan's. Minseok's contain half glass of coffee, meanwhile Luhan's still full. Once again, Luhan left another Minseok's coffee got cold, never got drank from the one who supposed to drink it.