WANT YOU NO MORE…

year later

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

I was shock to see that Yoona was nearly into danger. I run as fast as I can to save her. My heart was beating like anytime it would be exploding. I was worried but what caught my attention was her face. She’s sad and I can see it in her eyes.  She helped me stand up.

 

“What’s wrong with you?! Do you want to die?!” I was not angry at her. I’m worried but suddenly she hugged me and cried.

 

“Yoona?... I’m sorry if I scold you…” I might hurt her by shouting at her. She might get scared. She hugged me tighter and I comfort her. WHAT’S HAPPENING YOONA? DID I HURT YOU AGAIN BECAUSE I SHOUTED AT YOU?

 

She slowly calmed down and broke the hug. I know I’m not yet ready to talk to her. She’s still at the state that she can't look at me. I can't read what she is thinking. She acts like she’s hurt a lot by someone she really like. Since she was not talking to me I decided to go home because my mother might worry for me. I turned around and take my first step when someone grabs my hand.

 

“Taeyeon…Taeng…please don't leave me…I need you now…” she was crying again. I turn around and look at her.

 

“Okay…I’ll stay with you…but I won't take long because my mom might get worried…” she drags me to the park where she usually go when she’s not in the mood.

 

“Taeyeon…do you think Yuri really love me?” I was shock when I hear her say that. COULD IT BE THAT JESSICA IS REALLY DOING HER PLAN?

 

“I don't know…” I answered with a cold tone.

 

“I saw her with Sica earlier…Sica kissed her and she didn’t stop her…” I looked at her for a while. I WAS RIGHT. SICA IS SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

 

“but it doesn’t mean that she liked it…you must ask Yuri first…you must trust her…” she looked at me and I looked at other direction.

 

“I think it’s time for me to go home…take care of yourself…she loves you” I slowly walk away but Yoona suddenly hugged my from behind.

 

“Taeyeon…I'm sorry if I hurt you…”

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

I pushed Sica away from me after she kissed me. ITS NOT BECAUSE YOONA MIGHT SEE IT BUT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME CONFUSE OF WHAT I FEEL. I never thought she would be someone like this. I stand up and walk toward the door. She followed me and grabs my hand.

 

“I know that you like me Yuri. So what’s the point of doing that to me?” she was looking at me but I can't look at her.

 

“I…I...I…love…I don't want to hurt Yoona” I don't know why but I can't find that courage to tell her that I love Yoona.

 

“Is that all your problem? Well, here’s the answer. Break up with her. It’s that simple Yuri. I believe that you really love me more because you can't just say that you love her in front of me.”  She put her hands around my neck and lean closer. She about to kiss me but I turn my face away from her and release myself from her.

 

“I can't do this. I need to see her” I walk towards the park and I know that Sica was still following me.

 

I reached the park and look around but I was surprised t see Yoona with someone. I can't be wrong it was Taeyeon but why is she with Yoona. I was about to take another step but Taeyeon already start to go but Yoona stopped her by hugging her from the back. WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?

 

 

 

SICA’S POV

 

 

I finally got Yuri alone. I planned everything. Those guys were good actors. The money I gave them was worthy. All I need to do now is to make Yuri go back to me. I kissed her but she was playing hard. She really like me and I can say it because she can’t even say that she love Yoona in front of me. She walked to the park and I followed her. She was looking for that girl but I saw Yuri froze on her position. I followed her stare and find Yoona hugging Taeyeon. GOOD JOB TAEYEON YOU’RE MAKIG MY JOB EASIER. She turned to face me.

 

“I told you Yoona…”

 

“I don't love her anymore…and I want you more than her” I didn’t manage to finish what I want to say but I like what Yuri just told me.

 

“Yuri I love you more…but please break up with her”

 

“I’ll do it after we graduate atleast her studies won't be affected” after that she hugged me and kissed me.

 

“I’ll accompany you home…” she broke the hug and held my hand.

 

We reached my house in no time. She gave me a goodnight kiss and left. I run to my bed and felt every moment. YURI IS MINE. NO MORE YOONA IN OUR WAY AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TOGETHER.

 

The next day I come to school early and sit next to Yuri. Yoona was not here yet. Yuri holds my hand and kisses it. She was talking to me sweetly. She was asking me if we can go to her favorite restaurant during the lunch time and I told her that we can. We saw that Yoona was about to enter the room so she let go of my hand.

 

“Yuri about last night. I was…”

 

“Yoona don't think of it too much…don't make small things to big problems just forget about it.” she interrupted Yoona and her tone was cold.

 

“o…okay. So can we eat together this lunch break?” she looked at Yuri and pouted.

 

“I'm sorry but I got something to do at that time…Yoona you better sit now and the professor might come in anytime.” Yuri was dead cold with Yoona. POOR YOONA.

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

I saw how Yuri treated Yoona and I know that something is wrong. The professor come in and started the lesson. Sica was looking at Yuri all the time and Yuri does the same. Yoona was seriously playing with her pen. I know that she can't concentrate. The class ended soon and I got my next class on the other room.

 

I walked with a book in front of me. I was the first one in the classroom and I continued reading my book. I plug my earphones on my phone and played my playlist. There was nothing but my music in the room but it was interrupted by someone.

 

“Hi. Does someone sit here beside you?” I acted like I does hear her but I was surprised when she lean closer to me.

 

“Does someone sit beside you?” she repeated and my move away from her.

 

“Have you seen any name written on it?” I continued reading.

 

“None” she answered.

 

“Then use your brain. No one is sitting there.” She sits next to me and I continued to read my book when I heard her say something.

 

“I wonder why there are people searching for this ‘x’. Mathematics kills me!” I laughed and lowered the volume of my earphone to hear what she was saying.

 

She continuously says funny things and I laugh to it. I never felt happy like this after what happened. I'm laughing hard. I'M LAUGHING?  HOW CAN THIS GIRL MAKE ME LAUGH?

 

“I thought that you can’t smile but now you’re doing more than that.” I looked at her and it’s the only moment I realize that she’s pretty. She got this wonderful eye smile.

 

“of course, I'm  human” I was expecting her to be offended but she laughed at me.

 

“Yah! What’s funny?” she stopped.

 

“okay I won't laugh again. Such an old aged woman…” then she tries to stop herself from laughing.

 

“I'm not like that!” she laughed more.

 

“guilty? Are you?” she continued to laugh. I just looked at her. This girl is totally crazy. She stopped and look at me.

 

“by the way you are Taeyeon right?”  I surprised to hear that she know my name.

 

“how did you know my name?”

 

“of course, I'm human” she laughed again.

 

“I'm just kidding I know you from a friend.”

 

“I never thought I was popular”

 

“You aren’t. It is just that we have been classmates but you do not notice me around. You’re serious about your study.”

 

“I'm sorry for that.” Suddenly I heard more people around us. All of my classmates are here. HOW CAN'T I REMEMBER THAT THEY COME?

 

The classes started but I was seriously looking at someone. She gets my attention even without trying to do so. I THINK I FOUND SOMEONE THAT BRIGHTENS MY DAY. Soon enough the classes ended and I am going to the next room. Someone hold my hand and I suddenly felt my heart beating faster. It was her. We got the same class again. I was about to sit on my regular seat but she stopped me.

 

“Hey! Will you sit next to me this time?”

 

“Why should I? Is there something I can get if I do that?”

 

“I’ll tell you my name if you will sit next to me.” I just realize that she’s right I never know her name. I nodded and sit next to her.

 

“Hi again. TaeTae my name is Tiffany.” My heart skips a beat when she called me TaeTae. WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

 

“ah…Tippany.” Her face changed from smiling to disappoint.

 

“its Tiffany not Tippany” I laughed at her.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“You’re funny”

 

“Yah…I wasn’t”

 

“okay Tippany”

 

“I told you its Tiffany.” She gently hit my shoulder.

 

“okay then…you’re my Fany” she blushed when I called her that way.

 

Days passed fast. I never realize that three months passed already. I can say that I totally move on. It was because Tiffany was there for me. She always makes me smile. She sings to me when I'm down. She got this voice that calms me down. I never sang for someone. I can say that I already fell inlove with Fany but I can't confess. I’m thinking that she might not like me or anything like that.

 

Tiffany was sad today. She never laughs and she never gets near me. I wondered even more when I saw her in the music room. she was playing the piano and was singing. She was singing a lonely song. I got in and watch her. She suddenly stops.

 

“TaeTae are you just going to watch me alone?” I can sense that she is crying.

 

“Fany…” I'm walking towards her.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you to know me…be with me… but today I finally made I decision. I’ll stop this.” I stopped. WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?

 

“I'm going away from you.” Tears ran down my eyes. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.

 

“I'm sorry but I didn’t mean to fall inlove with you.”

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

I can't act like everything’s fine I need to tell her the truth. I know it might cause her to go away from me but I believe she got every single right to know why I am leaving her.

 

“I'm sorry but I didn’t mean to fall inlove with you.” I cried harder after I said those words but I was surprised when someone hugged me from the back. She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered.

 

(SINGING TAEYEON’S CLOSER)

 

hajimothan mari neomu manayo ( there are so many things I couldn’t say)

hanboendo dangsineun deutji motheatjiman ( although you couldn’t hear it even for once)

nae ape boyeojin nugungal amuna saranghal geureon sarameun anieyo ( I'm not someone who just loves anyone I see )

sesangui geu maneun saramduelsoge ( among the sea of people in this world)

naegen ojik geudaega boyeojyeotgie ( you are the only one I see )

geudaeman bomyeo seoitneungeolyo ( I’ll be standing here looking only at you )

I sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo ( after this love I’m not sure of what will happen )

Aju eorin aiga hangsang geureohadeusi ( like what small kids always do )

Jigeum isungan ddaseuhi anajullaeyo ( I’ll embrace you at this moment)

 

SHE SINGS TO ME WITH ALL OF HER HEART. I NEVER HEARD HER SING FOR ANYONE.

 

“Fany…you know I never sing for someone before right?” she hugged me tighter.

 

“TaeTae why are you doing this?” I was surprised when she turned me around to face her. She hugged me and broke it. I was shocked when she kissed me then she looked to my eyes straightly.

 

“Its because I love you”

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

Three months passed so fast but I felt like each day is getting cold. It’s not because winter is coming but because Yuri is treating me coldly. I don't even know why she changed a lot. She never eats with me. She never want me to go anywhere with her. She never remembered our monthsaries. Sometimes I think she even doesn’t remember me at all.

 

Today was our 100th day together but she never seemed to remember. She was busy when I want to talk to her. I wondered where is she going so I followed her but what I saw was a greater surprise. She met Sica on the gate. They go to a restaurant. I followed them until we reach Sica’s house. The next thing they do was the most heartbreaking scene I was that day. Yuri kissed Sica. I run to where they are and move them away from one another. I slap Sica once and I was about to do it again but Yuri stopped me.

 

“what’s wrong with you, Yoona!” she was holding my wrist tight that I can feel pain.

 

“That girl is the problem!” Yuri pushed me away and Sica was hiding behind her.

 

“Yoona! She’s not the problem! Its you! Why can you understand that I don't love you anymore? Are that stupid that you can't understand what I'm trying to make you feel.” I froze with every word she says.

 

“Yuri-ah?” I was crying in this very moment.

 

“If you don't understand what I’m saying…I'm breaking up with you” she holds Sica’s hand and comfort Sica.

 

“Yoona…I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys....here's another update...

Hope that you continue reading my fanfic.....

I appreciate your comments so please do leave some....

 

And before i forgot I want to tell you guys that the first 7 chapters are just the introduction of characters.....

Im sorry if it gone so long....it was originally to be just 3 chapters.... (that's why i decided to have a double update)

 

Yeongie07