i'm tired

year later

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

It really hurts to see the one you love fall for someone else but the worst feeling of all is seeing how she smiles better than usual when she’s with that person. YOONA YOU REALLY LOVE HER MORE EACH MOMENT DON’T YOU?

 

 

Seohyun froze upon hearing my answer. Well who wouldn’t be shocked with my confession?

 

 

“I think I must leave before she comes. Tell her to walk home safely. Take care of herself. I need to finish something. Bye, Seohyun” I run fast. I heard someone calling me but I can’t hide it anymore. I need to go or else I’d die because my heart is breaking.

 

 

“Umma, I’m home” I shouted with a soft voice. I found my mother cooking at the kitchen. She was busy stirring when I back hugged her. She’s my mom so I felt secured and comfortable. I leaned closer to her and hugged her tighter. Tears from my eyes started to flow. I know I can stop it now. My mom turned I round to face me. She hugged me tighter. I feel loved in her arms.

 

 

“What’s wrong, Tae?” she was brushing my hair with her right hand and drawing circles on my back with the other.

 

“Umma, why does I deserve hurting myself with love? It really hurts umma…”

 

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

I was happy actually more than that. I kissed Yuri even though it’s only on the cheeks. I can feel like bursting. YOU GET YOURSELF FIXED YOONGIE. I sigh and bring out a smile but it suddenly fade away. Taeyeon was running away from the park. TAEYEON WHAT HAPPENED? DID I TAKE SO LONG THAT YOU CAN’T EVEN WAIT FOR ME?

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah!!!” I shouted with all I can but she never looked back. The moment I reached the bench we were sitting she just got out from the school’s gate.

 

 

“Unnie, I need to go…” Seohyun was in a state of shock but why should she be. I felt more concerned when hugged me.

 

 

“Seohyun…” She broke the hug and smiled at me.

 

 

“Unnie…please be okay…take care of yourself…please fall for the right person…she’s hurting more than you know…she hides it behind those smiles…” she turned her back and got into the car with her butler who just bow at me and got into the car. The car was far away just in a moment but her words were still in my mind…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

 

STUPID HEART! NOW I’M CONFUSED WITH MY FEELINGS.SHE MADE ME FEEL HAPPY LIKE WHAT SICA DOES BUT HOW CAN I FEEL SOMETHING MORE WE OUR EYES MEET OR SEEING HER SMILE. I believe I’m just tired. I need to rest for tomorrow’s class. NO MORE THINKING OF MY DEAR YOONA…WAIT! SINCE WHEN AM I CALLING HER ‘DEAR YOONA’? YAH!! CRAZY YUL!...I  jumped on my bed and drifted to sleep.

 

 

Rise and shine for a new day. I run downstairs and ate my breakfast. I got to school half hour earlier than I usually do. WHY AM I EXCITED TO GO TO SCHOOL?

 

 

Just then someone got in the room. She seems the way I first meet her. She’s thinking so deeply. She is surely thinking of things that she treasures. She sits on her seat and brings out a book and read it. There was nothing but silence between us she never speaks nor looks at me.

 

 

It was almost time for the class to start when Sica came but Yoona wasn’t here yet. WHY ON EARTH AM I THINKING OF HER? Just a minute before the teacher was here when Yoona came. She sits next to me. My heart smiles and the worries were gone. She’s here next to me. YAH! WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT YOU?

 

 

Our teacher is discussing about a project but I can’t listen carefully because my attention was caught by the girl sitting beside me. She was not listening I can tell that. She cutely plays her pen turning it around with one hand. She’s cuter when she’s focusing with something. She smiles often I wonder what she was thinking. YOONA, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF? IS IT THE KISS FROM YESTERDAY?IS IT ME?

 

 

“Okay now, your group mate would be the one sitting next to you. Is it clear?” the voice of our teacher was loud enough to wake me up from dreaming. THE ONE SITTING NEXT TO ME…I turned to see who is sitting next to me and looked back at the board. IS YOONA…YOONA? I turned to look at her again but this time to meet her stare at me. I lowered my head. I’m embarrassed. IM MELTING AT HER STARE…SHE’S SO CUTE…

 

 

“Well enjoy your project. I’m giving you a week to finish that. That’s for now. Bye.” Our teacher was out of the room. Yoona step forward then looked at me. She flashed a cute smile.

 

 

“Let’s talk about it later” then she runs out of the room trying to catch Taeyeon. They might be dating. OH POOR HEART OF MINE…WHY? WHY AM I FEELING THESE THINGS?

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

 

“ Taeyeon-ah! What’s wrong with you?” I catch her by back hugging her. She seems sad. She’s cold towards me. I haven’t seen her smile today.

 

 

“ I’m busy Yoona… I need to go to the library” she broke the hug and walked calmly towards the library. TAEYEON? I cant just watch you like this I followed her to the library. I get some books about stars they’re my favorite. I sat at the chair infront of Taeyeon. She’s dead serious reading.

 

 

“ Taeyeon…” I whispered her and she looked at me or a few seconds then she continued to read.

 

 

“ I’m sorry for making you wait last time…” she was not paying attention to what I’m saying. SHE’S COLDER THAN AN ICE NOW.

 

“ Taeyeon… I’m sorry for that… it’s because Yuri…” she stands up after I mentioned Yuri’s name.

 

 

“Yoona… I’m tired of you…you and all of those… I was the only one…working…waiting…and most of all…I’M HURTING CAN’T YOU SEE THAT…” she was crying. She runs out of the library. I dont have any power to run after her.

 

 

SHE’S HURTING MORE THAN YOU KNOW…

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

 

“ Yuri-ah…don’t you dare fall for her promise me that?” Sica was serious and it was the first time I heard her like that. It’s all I wanted to hear before but why am I feeling this way.

 

 

“ I…I…I’ll do my best” why can’t I assure her of what I’m feeling right now? Even I can’t figure it out…could it be that I’m falling for you Yoona?

 

 

Suddenly Taeyeon come in and talked to Sica about their project. Her eyes were swollen. Have she been crying? She drag Sica outside so I tried to follow them but I stopped why I found Yoona infront of me she’s crying.

 

 

“Let’s meet here tomorrow 9 am. Our project is about stars. Try to search for information. Tell your parents you’ll be staying at our house for the week. Here’s my number if you need to contact me..” she get my phone type in her number, get her bag and run away. She was crying hard what happened with those smiles you’re giving me earlier. IM HERE FOR YOU YOONA.DONT BE SAD…

 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon and Sica were in the room. They are getting their things. Sica lean to me and kissed me in the right cheek and Taeyeon was behind her. She was still sad with teary eyes.

 

 

“Yul, take care of yourself. Text me when you’re home already.” She waved her hand and smiled at me. Taeyeon was standing beside me.

 

 

“Taeyeon, take care….” I didn’t finish what I’m saying because she spoke with a husky voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take care of her for me….you’re better than me for her”

 

________________________________________________________

 

i hope you like it...more YoonYul next chapter..^^

please leave some comments and suggestions...

thank you for reading....^^

 

MIN YEON TAE ( Yeongie07)