FALLING FOR YOU?

year later

YOONA’S POV

 

I never felt dumped by anyone. I never thought that it would even come from the person I trust and grow up with. AM I THAT BAD THAT EVEN TAEYEON CAN’T TAKE IT? I continue to run until I reached our house. I rapidly go to my room and jump on my bed. All I can do was cry. I have no one to talk to because the one I used to share my feelings is gone. Crying hardly slowly drifted me to sleep.

 

The moment I wake up I run to the kitchen. CRYING MAKES ME HUNGRY. I saw someone cooking. She was busy stirring that she doesn’t even notice me looking at her. I slowly walk close to her.

 

 “Taeyeon-ah?”  Tears slowly fall from my eyes. Without even thinking I hugged her that made her shirt wet. She broke the hug and turned to look at me.

 

“ Unnie..” the moment she called me that way I cried harder. TAEYEON-AH WHY DO I MAKE YOU LEAVE ME? I NEED YOU NOW. PLEASE COME BACK, MY BESTFRIEND.

 

 

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

 

I was surprised when someone hugged me. She was crying. I can say it because my shirt got wet. I turned to her. It was my sister.

 

Unnie..” I wanted to comfort her but she cried harder hearing what I say. I hugged her and make circles on her back with my right hand. I know what just happen.

 

 (FLASHBACK)

I was happily watching my favorite series when my phone rang. I never wanted to be disturbed. It was Taeyeon unnie. SHE MIGHT GET YOONA UNNIE NOW. SEOHYUN YOU’RE SUCH A GREAT ADVISER. I laughed and my phone stopped ringing. I thought it was the last time she’s going to do that but she called me again for more than five times now. I got irritated and answered my phone.

 

Unnie, congra…” I stopped the moment I noticed something. WAIT, IS SHE CRYING? BUT WHY?

 

“Unnie, are you crying?”  I’m confused at the same time worried. I never talked to her in this kind of situation.

 

I’m… letting her go”   I was shocked at this statement. SHE’S LETTING UNNIE GO AFTER ALL OF HER SACRIFICES.

 

“What?!”

 

“ I’m letting your sister go…and find her happiness…with her”

 

“Why?!”

 

“ Please don’t ask for more. Go to your sister. She needs you”

 

“Unnie…and you?”

 

“ Don’t think of…this…coward…fool…person you’re talking with. Go to her and comfort her. Please take…good care of her…for me…she doesn’t deserve this” I can’t take this anymore. She is hurting herself but she’s still think of unnie. If there’s someone who doesn’t deserve this it was her. I felt tears falling from my eyes.

 

 

Unnie…you don’t deserve this…all you did was…” I didn’t finish what I was about to say.

 

loving her…that’s all I do but…I…I…I never made her happy. Go to your sister…please remind her about her project she might forget it…” She ended the call. HOW CAN SHE MANAGE HURTING HERSELF BUT STILL THINKING FOR UNNIE?

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 

I comfort unnie. Slowly she calmed herself. I never thought she would come to this situation. I never saw her that hurt. She even thought I was Taeyeon unnie. I was making circles on her back and sit on the coach next to her.

 

She hates me, Seohyun…” she began to cry again. I cant take looking at her.

 

“ She got all the reason to be…” she looked me. She was staring at me.

 

“ But she isn’t…she cares for you more than herself…did it ever cross your mind unnie” I can’t hold my tears anymore. I know unnie was hurting but for sure Taeyeon unnie is not just hurting. She’s dying at this moment.

 

“Seohyun-ah…how did you know?” I want to tell you everything I know but I know I can’t.

 

“She called me to comfort you” I lowered my head and started to cry harder. Unnie was the same too.

 

“Do you even know what she sacrificed just to…fulfill a promise…”

 

“What promise?”

 

“That promise… that she’ll protect you…unnie do you even know that she’s not living with her parents anymore?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Unnie…she moved out when the two of you started college…just to be near…she left their house to serve you breakfast everyday because she knows that you can’t…she did more that you know…you never asked her how she felt…she’s hurting more than you know…I told you that unnie…didn’t you get that?” I stood up. I can’t take it anymore.

 

Unnie I need to go you have things to do on your own. She told me to remind you about your project before she ended the call. Bye.” I run to the door and swang it open and run to the car I’m hurting for you Taeyeon unnie.

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

I never thought that Taeyeon have sacrificed a lot for me. How can’t I know those? Now, I know why she’s tired. Cried almost all night for what I did. The next thing I know was that my phone was ringing. I lazily got it and looked who is it but the number was not registered to my phonebook.

 

Hello? Who’s this?” it’s still early I believe its only 6 in the morning.

 

“Hi Yoona. Its me, Yuri. I just want to know if the plan was still the same?” I was totally woken up when I heard her say her name. the girl I like the most is waking me up. I’ve been waiting for this.

 

“Nope, lets see each other by 7 and let’s have breakfast at a café. Is it okay?” for short I’m simply asking her out. OMO! IM GOING OUT WITH YURI.

 

“Okay then I see you later. Bye for now.” She ended the call and my heart was smiling. I jumped out of my bed and take a bath.

 

I go down to find my dad eating. He was busy lately that I don’t even got to see him here.

 

Appa, I’m leaving to see a classmate. She’ll be staying with me here for a week. We have a project to finish. May I borrow a car?”

 

“okay. Get the keys to our driver. It’s a good news. Atleast I’m not leaving my princess alone. I’ll be gone for the whole week with 2 of our maids to cook for me on our beach house. Therefore it would only be you, your friend and a maid here. Enjoy yourself.” He smiled at me. He stood up to get his luggage and left.

 

I get the keys from the driver and hopped in the car. I drove to the café that we decided to see each other. I walked inside and try to find where Yuri is.

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

I was waiting for 30 minutes already. It’s not because Yoona’s late. It’s because I came so early. IM EXCITED TO SEE YOU YOONA.  My heart continuously say. Until now, I don’t understand what I’m really feeling for her. All I know is that I want to be with her most of the time.

 

I was enjoying the music at the café until someone entered the café. She’s an angel. She was looking for someone. FASTER AND FASTER MY HEART BEATS FOR THE SCENE IM SEEING RIGHT NOW. IM HERE, YOONA. I waved my hand to catch her attention. She quickly saw it and slowly walks towards me. She smiled at me then she toke her seat. She ordered some pancakes and a cup of coffee. She finished it in no time. She’s really cute when she smiles.

 

So Yuri, what do want to do now?” She asks me with a smile on her face.

 

“Let’s plan what should we do with our project?” I smiled back at her.

 

“Okay, lets search for information first. Let’s go home and search on the internet. How about that?” my heart beats faster. WE’RE GOING HOME.WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT IT?

 

“Let’s go.” I stand up and helped her to stand up. I hold her hand. It was soft as cotton. If only I can hold her hand like this forever. I was surprised when she didn’t release her hand but she even holds mine tightly.

 

 We walked towards her car. I sat on the passenger’s seat and she drives the car. She was seriously looking at the road. She looks prettier when she’s seriously focusing on something. We reached their house in a few minutes. She accompanied me to the guest room. It was the room next to hers.

 

You don’t have any maids?” I curiously ask her because I can see no one but the two of us.

 

“No, we have three of them but appa brought the other two with him. The other one must be at the kitchen by now. Therefore its only me, you and that maid. Why?” she was seriously telling me the situation.

 

“I just wondered.” I entered the room and fixed my things. ITS JUST ME, YOONA AND HE MAID WHO’S HERE. YAH! WHAT AM I THINKING?

 

“Excuse me. The study room is the room after the right turn. I’ll be waiting for you there.” She said from the door and walk away.

 

After I fixed everything, I decided to go to the study room. IT IS THE ROOM AFTER THE RIGHT TURN. I turn to the right but there’s no room in here just pictures of Yoona back when she was younger. SHE’S BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHEN SHE’S JUST A CHILD. I decided to go find that room. I’ve been looking around for more than ten minutes. HOW CAN SHE MEMORIZE THIS BIG PLACE?

 

“Do you need any help?” I turned to see a woman in uniform. She might be the maid Yoona’s talking about.

 

“Yes, where is the study room?” I smiled at her.

 

“Please follow me miss.” She started to walk and I followed her. She was in front of my room and walked five steps forward and smiled at me.

 

“This is the study room.” She bows at me and walks toward the stairs.

 

The study room was the room next to my room. Actually, it’s just  at the right of my room. HOW EMBARRASSING? I opened the door and come in. there are many books on a table. There was a computer on right corner. Yoona was reading a book about stars and writing some information on a notebook. I sit in front of her. she looked at me then back o the book. She’s so focused that she doesn’t even want to talk to me. I LOVE THIS VIEW. HER SERIOUS FACE IS MELTING AS I LOOK AT HER.

 

“Are you going to help me get information or just look at me? I know I’m pretty but please manage to make the project rather than manage yourself looking at me.” She smiled at me then goes back to reading. I’m blushing right now. I took a book and started to read. I was stealing glances at her. She was really cute. Her maid goes to the room and gives us food to eat while we go on researching.

 

We ended late tonight that I even saw Yoona sleeping. The book she was reading turned to be her pillow. I stand up to look at her. NO WONDER SHE IS AN ANGEL. HER FACE WAS REALLY INNOCENT. HER DOE EYES WERE TOTALLY PERFECT. HER SOFT FEATURES SPECIALLY HER LIPS. I lean closer to her. My heart is beating faster. I THINK I’M… I quickly run to my seat and sit. She’s waking up. She slowly opens her eyes and looked at me curiously.

 

“You sleep due to tiredness. I believe we need to sleep now and continue this tomorrow.” I stand up and walk towards the door and she followed she was still holding her notebook.

 

We walked toward our rooms and bid each other good night. I was laying on my bed. I can’t sleep. I ALMOST KISS HER. AM I FALLING FOR YOU YOONA? BUT HOW ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR SICA? I just get a pillow and put it on my face and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

I wake up earlier and take a bath. I run to the dining area because I was expecting Yoona is eating her breakfast but she’s not here. I go to the kitchen and find the maid there.

 

“Good morning miss. Are you hungry?” she bows at me and smiled.

 

“No, I’m wondering where Yoona is?”

 

“I believe she’s still dreaming.” I laugh softly and she signaled me to wake Yoona up. I bow at her and run to Yoona’s room.

 

I open the door and got in. She’s still sleeping. I looked at her from a small distance. I can feel my heart beating faster. YOONA, WHAT IS THIS FEELING? I slowly tap her shoulder but there was no response.

 

“Yoona…please wake up” I tap her again but she stop it by holding my hand. YOONA, HOW CAN YOU MAKE MY HEART BEAT FASTER?

 

“I’ll be going down to the dining area later. I just need to…” She was about to sit up but she stop the moment she realized that her face was just an inch far from mine. She rapidly lay back to her bed. I can say she’s blushing.

 

“I’m sorry” we chorused.

 

“ I’ll be at the dining area” I stand up rapidly and run out of her room.

 

After that, we silently eat our breakfast and go to the study room. We just read. There was an awkward atmosphere the whole day. She didn’t even tried to talk to me. The maid noticed it and she just smile at me when she goes to bring us food. The whole day we are just silent and we cant even look at each other. The night finally come. Maybe she’s shy to tell me that she’s already sleepy that she just decided to sleep on the table. Tonight it was cold and I can see her shivering that’s why I covered her with my blanket. I continued to read until I fell asleep.

 

I wake up and found that Yoona was not in the room and that I’m covered with my blanket. SHE’S THOUGHTFUL AND CARING. I go out of the room and the maid was there.

 

“Good morning miss. Miss Yonna goes out of the house early today. She told me that she needs to get few more books on the library. She’ll be back late.” she smiles at me then go Yoona’s room.

 

Yoona was not anywhere t be found on this big house. I ate my lunch alone. I even tried to text her but she doesn’t reply. IS SHE IGNORING ME BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?

 

I was lonely eating my dinner. I am reading a book when someone open the door. It was the person I’ve been waiting the whole day. She just get near the table and put the 3 books infront of me.

 

I already read those and it got most of the information we needed. All we need to do is type the information print it out and then we’re finished.” She was about to go out of the room.

 

I heard there would be a meteor shower this Friday. We can put it on our additional information. I’m still reading this. Will you type the information first?” she turned to me and signaled me that she wants to watch the meteor shower. She run to the computer and started to type.

 

I finished reading the book late and I saw Yoona sleeping in front of the computer. I can’t let her sleep here alone so I tried to wake her up but she didn’t. I have no choice but to carry her to her room. I put her o my back. Shocks, she’s heavy. I open the door to her room and put her to her bed. I covered her with her blanket. I looked at her. YOU ALMOST DRIVE ME CRAZY BECAUSE YOU ARE GONE THE WHOLE DAY. DON’T DO THAT AGAIN. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME AGAIN. She smiled at me and I go to my room and sleep.

 

We started to type the information early and we even laugh around. She makes me feel free. We finished typing by 7 in the evening. There was just one thing left to do. Its watch the meteor shower with her tomorrow and type down information about it. She was still energetic and ask me to accompany her watching a movie. It was a horror movie. She’s brave enough to watch this.  To be honest, I’m not watching the movie. I was watching her. After the movie, we decide to sleep. She was following me to my room. I was holding the knob when hr hold my hand. I turned to look at her.

 

“Yuri, please don’t let that monster get near me.” She was afraid.

 

“Okay.” I smiled at her then she walks towards my room and open it.

 

“Please let me sleep with you tonight” I was shocked but even before I can say a word she drag me in and lay next to me.

 

She slowly drifted to sleep. I was constantly looking at her. I lean closer to her. I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW. I THINK I’M FALLING FOR YOU, YOONA. 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM YOONA!!

 

IN CELEBATION FOR YOONA'S BIRTHDAY ,, I'LL BE UPDATING ANOTHER CHAPTER....

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND LET'S CONTINUE THIS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER... ^^

 

>>>>YEONGIE07