Aera's Threat

Falling into His Trap

Days passed so quickly, and it was already Monday again.

Ugh. Everybody hated Mondays, even Mikyung did.

She was now at her school, having her lunch in the break hour. Of course, in the practice room at school.

"Hoam..." Sehun yawned widely with his mouth not covered. He entered the practice room with watery eyes.

Mikyung just stared at his cuteness, then began chuckling.

Sehun, who saw this, also smiled, "You've been smiling a lot these days." He said as he approached Mikyung, taking a seat beside her on the floor.

Mikyung quickly covered . She widened her eyes. Somehow, he was right.

She actually didn't smile often. It was very rare for anyone to see her smiling, especially after that incident...

"How was yesterday's Sunday Classes? I'm sorry I wasn't there, I hung out with the EXO-K boys, since we never have the time to have fun together." Sehun grinned as he placed his hand on his nape.

"It's okay. I'm already okay without your help." Mikyung resisted.

Sehun suddenly stood up, which earned widening eyes from Mikyung, "Where are you going?"

"I'm doing some business. Call of the nature." Sehun whispered the last sentence to Mikyung. Mikyung barely understood what he meant.

When she understood what he meant, she chuckled. *You could have said that you wanted to go to the toilet, instead of talking like that.* she thought.

Sehun left the place and Mikyung continued eating her food.

 

"You know that I'm never playing around with my words, right?" a voice suddenly said.

Mikyung froze on her place. She looked up to the source of the voice. Mikyung put her lunch box down.

"What do you want, Aera?" Mikyung stood up, her voice firm.

Aera, on the other side, was quite shocked with that state of voice. But, instead of changing her expression, her face stiffened even more.

"I told you not to get close to anyone, didn't I?" she smirked.

Mikyung clenched her fists. She had had enough of those words. "Haven't you got all you want?" she whispered. However, her voice remained calm and firm.

"Humans can't never get enough. You should know that." Aera rolled her eyes. "And I, won't get enough of torturing you."

"Why are you doing this to me, Aera?! Only to me?!" Mikyung shouted, tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Mikyung knew that she shouldn't be crying at school, but she couldn't take it anymore. Strong or weak, she was just a typical teenage girl. She cried when she felt hurt.

Aera clenched her fists too. "I'm tired seeing you shine, Mikyung! I'm tired, do you know that?!"

Mikyung's jaw dropped. She furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding. However, this was the first time Aera told her the reasons she did all of these... These nonsenses.

"I'm tired seeing you get all the attentions. I'm tired seeing you be so smart in everything. I'm tired of my parents who always compare me and you. I'm tired, Mikyung, I'm tired!"

Mikyung's jaw dropped even more, "But Aera, you're so beauti–"

"Just stop consoling me! I always get those words from teachers and people around here, but none of them really meant it!" Aera stopped her through her clenched teeth.

After a short moment, she regained her calmness and spoke up again, "Therefore, I'm going to make you–"

"Make her what?" a sudden voice burst into the tensed room.

Both Mikyung and Aera turned to the source of the voice and had their eyes completed widened.

"Se-Sehun Oppa..." Aera stuttered as she felt dark aura which was starting to fill up the whole room.

Sehun came into the room, inserting his hands in his pockets. His expressions was so cold, "I asked you, make her what?" he nearly shouted.

Area straightened her position and tried to reach Sehun's arm, "Se-Sehun Oppa, it's not what you thi–"

"Enough of that, let's go, Mikyung." Sehun said, his voice as firm as ever. He pulled Mikyung wrist, and Mikyung didn't have a choice not to follow him.

Aera trembled, "I won't let you go this time too, Mikyung." She clenched both her fists and teeth.

 

 

Sehun's grip didn't loosen until they reached a certain place. It was the school's backyard. Mikyung could notice the redness present on her wrist after Sehun loosened his grip.

She rubbed it as tears couldn't help but kept rolling down.

Sehun searched for Mikyung's eyes and nearly yelled at her, "Why are you so stupid?!"

Mikyung stopped rubbing her wrist and looked up to Sehun. She couldn't say anything.

"Staying silent and let her do anything she wants to you. Isn't that too stupid for a first rank in Seoul High?!" Sehun continued on.

At these words, Mikyung saw another side of him. His voice sounded so serious, so different from the usual Sehun she had been quite used to.

But his eyes, his eyes looked so full of worry and hatred...? Mikyung couldn't define it.

"Fight back, don't let them do anything they want on you!" Sehun yelled.

Mikyung raised her eyebrows, "Why are you.." she gulped. "yelling at me?" She asked lowly, trying not to crack. She didn't want it to be too obvious for Sehun to tell that she had been crying.

Sehun, on the other side, was at loss of words. *Damn it. Why do I even care?!*

He couldn't feel but yell at her, because he felt so angry when Aera did that to Mikyung. Not because of Aera, because of Mikyung. She was too stupid for not fighting back.

"I'm-I'm sorry." His voice was suddenly calm.

With those words, he left the place, leaving Mikyung dumbfounded and shocked.

Mikyung remained in her position, thinking about what had happened just now. She recalled Sehun pulling her wrist and leading her to the backyard. She recalled him yelling at her. She also recalled him... saying sorry to her all of sudden.

Wasn't that happening too fast?

But somehow, in her heart, she felt that.

That feeling of having somebody to care about her. That feeling of... happiness.

Mikyung put a hand on her chest. She began crying again. *No. No. It shouldn't be that feeling again. No.*

 

Sehun came back to his classroom and the class began as usual.

Well, unusual for him and the other teachers.

There were no sights of Mikyung at all. Some teachers would ask to the whole class, where had Mikyung been and stuffs like that. But, nobody had the answers for that. And the teachers had to start the class without her.

*I think I should somehow reconcile with her. It wouldn' be good if she had some kinds of this bad impression or thought to me.* he thought.

Until after school, still there were no sights of Mikyung. Sehun himself had searched for her in the practice room, the backyard and teacher's office. But, she was nowhere to be found.

At last, Sehun decided to go to her house to look for her.


 

hi guys! another chapter, hehe

some review shops tell me that my flow is too slow, so i fastened it a bit.. i hope it isn't too fast though...

hope you enjoy this chapter..... /evil smirk/