His Tutor

Falling into His Trap

"Oh Sehun?!?!" she exclaimed. What was Oh Sehun doing here, anyway?

Today was Wednesday. She finally remembered what made Sehun came to her house personally. But, why did he come without telling her?

She kept asking questions in her minds and tried to find the answers herself too.

Mikyung approached Sehun, who was carrying a small backpack behind his back. Mikyung eyed Sehun from up to down, while Sehun was still observing Mikyung's house, looking amazed.

When Sehun's eyes landed on Mikyung, he grinned. "Hi!" he chimed.

Mikyung raised an eyebrow. "How did you know my address?" Mikyung asked suddenly.

Sehun didn't seem to hear Mikyung's question. Instead, he wandered around the living room, looking here and there in awe.

Mikyung raised an eyebrow. *This guy...* she thought.

Somehow, they ended up at the kitchen. Mikyung couldn't stop Sehun from wandering around the house. It looked so gigantic in his eyes! All things looked so luxurious and expensive. Mikyung hadn't told him how rich she was, had she?

Finally, when Sehun finished observing Mikyung luxurious house, he turned at Mikyung. "Where shall we start?" he asked, both his hands holding onto his bag straps tightly.

*Is he a kid?* Mikyung chuckled.

"In the living room, maybe?" Mikyung asked, pointing her finger to the direction of the living room.

"Okay! Let's go!" Sehun jumped in excitement.

"You go first, I'm gonna make some drink first," she said to Sehun. Sehun gestured an 'OK' sign and went to the living room first. Mikyung shook her head, "Hope he doesn't get lost her though."

 

Sehun sat down on one of the sofas in the living room. His eyes was still wandering around the living room. "I don't know she's this rich," he mumbled to himself.

He put down his backpack and took out whatever he brought from home. He put the books on the glass table in front of him.

He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. *Studying here won't be comfortable* he thought.

He looked around once again and found Mikyung bringing up the tray of glasses on her own. She looked so careful bringing them, scared that she would spill the whole everything.

Sehun quickly got up, seeing how helpless Mikyung was. Wasn't there any maid in this gigantic house?

He took the tray from Mikyung, lifting it by himself. The tray almost fell down because Mikyung was very shocked. Fortunately, Sehun already caught the tray.

He skilfully put the tray down on the glass table.

Mikyung was still dumbfounded. She hesitately sat down on the sofa beside the one Sehun was sitting on.

She looked at the books Sehun had brout. But, she was confused, how would she start the lesson?

"Mikyung..." Sehun suddenly called her. Mikyung looked at Sehun with a questioning expression.

"Hmm?" she mumbled.

"Do you have another place for us to study? Studying here won't be so comfortable, unless we sit on the floor," Sehun said straightforwardly.

Mikyung looked at the glass table. Yeah, right. Unless they sat on the floor, it wouldn't be comfortable writing on the table.

"Wanna go to my studying room?" she suddenly asked.

Sehun widened his eyes. "Do you mean we're gonna study in YOUR room?" he waved his hands in disagreement. "I don't know how clueless you are, Mikyung, but, a guy going into a girl's room is inappropriate!" he warned Mikyung.

Mikyung raised her eyebrows before suddenly laughing. She laughed at Sehun's question. Sehun just blinked in confusion because of her reaction.

After Mikyung had finished laughing, she said to Sehun, "What do you mean by MY room? My studying room and MY room is separated by a wall and a door, you know," she laughed a little.

Sehun grinned, "I'm sorry, I thought they're the same," he closed his face in embarrassment.

Mikyung smiled, this guy was so cute. "Okay, let's go now," she said before getting up from her seat.

She looked at the tray of drinks. Sigh. She had to carry the tray upstairs.

Sehun saw Mikyung's expression and lifted up the tray of drinks. Mikyung, who was still looking at the tray, suddenly looked at Sehun in awe.

"It's okay, Sehun. I can bring it by myself," she said. Sehun gave her a look, "And let you lose balance and spill everying up while walking on the stairs?"

Mikyung remained silent. "You can carry my bag instead, and the books."

Mikyung sighed and brought the heavy bag upstairs.

 

Sehun's eyes brightened more when he saw the second level on the house. Mikyung was true, her room and her studying room were separated. There were 2 doors beside each other.

Once they entered the room, Sehun could see how big the studying room was. There was a wide desk and chairs, a sofa and some decorations.

Not far from the desk and chairs, Sehun could see a curtain which separates the studying room from the bedroom.

Sehun put the tray of drinks onto the desk.

Sehun was still looking around the room when Mikyung suddenly spoke up, "I can't believe you let a girlnbring this heavy bag alone."

Sehun just grinned at Mikyung. "I'm start, aren't I?" he playfully nudged Mikyung.

Mikyung flinched at the body contact. She haven't had this kind of contact from someone for years, even her parents. Sehun had just known her for weeks, but he could make Mikyung feel comfortable when he was around.

Mikyung sent him a look and said, "Okay, let's start now. I heard there will be a Maths quiz for tomorrow. Do you bring the book?"

Sehun nodded and with that, they started the first day of tutoring Oh Sehun.


Hi guys, another update, i hope you enjoy it :)