can't help that

after hours

after hours                 

(one grows curioser and curioser)                 

 

 

 

"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”

 
Lewis Carroll
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
            Making an ascend towards the top floor, the wind blows cold through the building's windows cracked open ever so slightly. A humid burst of fog blurs the perimeter from outside in, and even though no hordes of student body barricade the vicinity to cause hallway traffic after school hours, it's still hard to make way down a familiar path without his glasses on his face.
 
            He can't seem to walk straight.
             
            Minseok kind of wishes he had brought his contact lenses just in case something like this happened. In case he left his glasses on the rooftops during lunch where he sneaks a nap instead of eating properly the way he should and the bell rang before he woke up and frantically rushes back down the stairwell before he's late. In case someone found them and asked for some sort of compensation for his petty negligence.
             
            If only he thought to prepare more, maybe he wouldn't be in this position.
             
            Or maybe he doesn't mind being in this position.
             
            Bent over a desk and gripping along its edges for dear life.
             
            "Minseok-ah," Luhan coos, a hand pressing low on the other's back, "did you wait long?"
             
            They meet at the old, unused classroom on the fourth floor—the same one Minseok regularly dusts and uses to peacefully recite his lines for theater arts, where he can hear his voice echo and answer his anxieties. It's the briefest of meetings with little talk and mostly physical contact—a whole lot of "give and take." A quick and painless tête-à-tête and they'll get on with their separate lives after all is said and done. Luhan to soccer practice and Minseok to stage rehearsal.
             
            Clenched hands rattle against the wooden surface when Luhan peels down Minseok's trousers and undergarments and presses clothed heat against a tight ring of muscle.
             
            "I'll be quick, I promise," his blonde classmate leans down to whisper reassuringly into his ear, a stream of air kissing at his nape. Minseok only swallows visibly, closes his eyes until everything shuts out but the sound of Luhan's breathing, smooth and steady, against his backside. He feels fabric remove from behind him, replaced by hard and hot flesh.
             
            Minseok shudders as it pokes and prods into him and it's a lot to take in all at once, but Luhan carefully slides a hand from his classmate's hips up to caress his waist, the other kneading into his cheeks and it's enough to keep his thoughts preoccupied with other things.
             
            "Mm," Luhan hums contently when Minseok lets out his first moan for the day. Cute and tiny as Minseok looks from behind, Luhan wonders how incredibly unforgivable he must look from the front.
             
            And soon, instead of the usual rehearsed If you knew Time as well as I do, you wouldn't talk about wasting it echoing the walls and back, the air fills of violent sighs escaping from Minseok's lungs, rustled clothing, the sound of Luhan's belt buckle swinging back and forth, the desk skidding and screeching across the tile floor with each coarse movement.
             
            "No," Minseok starts to say through lustful sighs, "please stop. This hurts, Luhan."
             
            His classmate ignores the pleas, a smirk on his lips as he forcefully presses Minseok’s head down against the wooden surface.
             
            “I don’t think that’s part of the plan,” the younger grins sadistically while loosening his tie, a mischievous spark to his eyes. “I think I’ll stop when I’ve had enough.”
             
            "Please, Luhan. Please," and Minseok starts to choke and gag on his own spit when Luhan decides to toss Minseok over on his side and lift a leg over-shoulder. It never fails to shut Minseok's face, writhing in emotional conflict, grinding down and screwing himself around Luhan's front until Minseok's pleas instead come out in gritted squeals as he hurriedly s himself onto Luhan's .
             
            Luhan grins happily as Minseok chants "no, please, no more," over and over as he rides to .
             
            "I lied," he chuckles softly. "I'll stop when you've had enough, Seokie," Luhan elegantly holds and kisses Minseok's hand, threading their fingers together.
             
            Perhaps it all seems petty to attack Minseok like this, but Luhan figures that small as Minseok is, if he really wanted out, when it came to upper body strength, Luhan was no match and his classmate could break off and run away, free as a bird. Perhaps it might seem cruel to leave his classmate severely ed up and spent, draped over a school desk and leaking like a broken faucet. But it's not like Luhan purposefully drives Minseok up a corner—into a cage—and yet the target plays so beautifully into his hands, like Minseok permits the squeeze and allows himself to get caught (between two arms in a bittersweet embrace). And he may ask to stop all the time but never means it.
             
            The glasses were already returned last period, after all.
             
            They slip from his pocket protector and he'd completely forgetten they were ever there.
             
            "I don't think round frames suit you," the blonde classmate says right as Minseok quickly fits them to his face. He cups Minseok's chin into his palm, a hand sliding down his back to his hips, with red lips pressed against his ear. Each syllable kisses out slowly, intimately, wrong in so many ways. "I really think you're asking for it."
             
            And Minseok's throat falls dry, visibly gulping air down his throat like he can taste the lust in his classmate's eyes eating him alive.
             
            "Don't leave them up there next time," Luhan then dismisses himself cheekily but not before tapping a fist to Minseok's chin, startledly uses his index to push up his frames. "I'll see you again."
 
            The words sound in every way like a threat but it never gets through his head.
             
            Considering this would be the tenth time he's heard it.