Scandal!!??

This is what I call life!!

tumblr_m9bbw5rDl71r2vjfho1_500.jpg  tumblr_mlthozqkfp1qf4khpo1_500.jpg

 

The man sighed and took off his scarf. "Kang .. Kangjun?" Jieun whispered with wide eyes.

"You know me?" Kangjun asked.

Only an idiot wouldn't know you. Jieun thought. "Of course I am a fan" Jieun replied cooly.

She didn't wanted to appear like one of those fans that would over react. However of course she wanted jump and shout like an idiot. Her idol was in front of her. Kangjun was surprised with her answer.

"Then how come you don't scream and shout like othe fans?" Kangjun was suddenly interested in her.

"I don't want to scare you off do I" Jieun joked.

Kangjun chuckled and introduced himself. "Hey I am Kangjun" and placed his hands in front of her.

Jieun chuckled as well and grabbed his hand. "I am Jieun. Song Jieun" she smiled.

"Well Jieun you have a pretty smile" Kangjun said which caused Jieun to blush like a tomato.

She's cute. He thought however his thought was interupted by a call.

"Hello hyung" He answered.

"Yeah hyung I understand" and with that he ended the call.

He turned to Jieun and said "I would love to stay but I have to go. Bye"

"Oh I understand. Bye" Jieun waved.

OH MA GOSH!! I JUST MET KANGJUN!! AHHHHHHH!! Jieun mentally screamed in her head and jumped like an idiot. I can't wait to tell Hana about this. With that she skipped happily back home.

 

-------X-------

 

"Where have you been Kangjun?" His manager scolded.

"I was chased by fans and I had to run away" Kangjun explained.

"That alright but what's this?" His manager said as he threw a paper on the desk.

Curiously Kangjun picked up the paper and realised that it was a picture him and Jieun?

"Huh? Who took this?" Kangjun asked.

"Who indeed. Kangjun I told you to be careful. This is all over the internet" He manager sighed.

"But hyung she's just a fan" Kangjun tried to explain.

"But that's not what it says on the internet" His manager was frustrated.

"I am sorry hyung" Kangjun hung his head low.

"Find her and bring her to me" with that he left the room.

Kangjun was left dumbfounded. How was he suppose to know where to look for her. That's when he remembered that she was wearing school uniform for Shinhwa Academy. I'll go there tomorrow. He thought.

 

-------X-------

 

"Guess what Hana, you wouldn't believe me" Jieun screamed into her phone.

"Easy girlfriend. Now calm down and tell me what happened" Hana said.

"Oh sorry. I met Kangjun today" Jieun squealed.

"YOU MET WHO?" She yelled.

"Kangjun. It was this afternoon after school. He was being chased by some fans and he knocked into me. He dragged me with him in the ally way to hide from them" Jieun explained.

"Hold up. Are you the girl who is in a scandal with Kangjun" Hana asked.

"Scandal? What scandal?" Jieun asked.

"It's all over the internet. Go check" Hana commanded.

Jieun walked over to her computer and searched up 'Kangjun scandal'. It came up with an article and a picture. Jieun stared hard at the picture and opened her eyes wide.

"Hana. It's me" Jieun whispered but it was loud enough for Hana to hear.

"Really?" Hana was shocked.

"Hana what should I do?" Jieun asked worried.

 

-------X-------

 

Kangjun stared at the school in front of him and walked in. As he walked in he heard many fangirls squealing. He sighed. It was hard being an idol. He stopped in front of a particular room.

He knocked and walked in when there was a reply. As expected there was many fangirls here as well. He examined the room until he found the one he wanted. Jieun.

"Hello young man. How can I help you?" Ms Park asked.

"I am here for Song Jieun" He answered politley.

Soon enough eveyones' focus was on Jieun and they were giving her death glares. They started gossiping about why would he want her. Jieun shyly stood up.

"Why do you need her young man?" Ms Park asked.

"Oh it's something personal. Don't worry I have already asked the principal's permission" He replied.

He walked to where Jieun was and told her to pack her stuff. He grabbed her hand and dragged her away. He bowed to the teacher while the girls' where glaring at Jieun.

When they were outside he let go of her. "Why do you want me?" Jieun asked.

"Don't worry. You will find out" Kangjun smiled.

He led her to his car and drove back to their dorm. Jieun followed him and soon they reached their destination. He told her to go inside and not to worry.

"Oh is this the girl Kangjun?" Rome asked.

"Yeah hyung" Kangjun replied.

"She's pretty Kangjun" Ray commented which made Jieun blush.

"Aw she's blushing. How cute" Siwoo smiled.

"Guys stop bothering her" Kangjun scoffed.

"Araso I was just saying" Siwo pouted.

"Is this the girl?" The manager asked as he walked in.

"Ne hyung" Kangjun bowed and Jieun followed along.

"Hello I am Jieun" Jieun introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I am C-CLOWN's manager" He bowed back.

"Did you wanted to meet me sir?" Jieun askd politely.

"I did. I want you to pretend to be Kangjun's girlfriend" The manager said cooly.

"WHAT?" Both Jieun and Kangjun yelled and looked at each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!! A cliffhanger!! So what do you think of this chapter?

Did it look too rushed? If so I apologise!! ;(

Anyways enjoy!! ^^