It's Hard!!

This is what I call life!!

tumblr_mmiqbpkAIi1spdwuqo1_500.pngtumblr_mhrjd0MzW21s2g4cpo1_500.png

 

No one's POV~

This is Song Jieun a normal teenager and a fanatic kpop lover. She lives with my mother and her dad? He's dead. But that didn't stop her mum from giving up. Her mum is both her dad and mum. She loves her to death.

"Jieunnie it's time for the bus to come. Hurry up!" Her mum called her.

"Coming!" Jieun said and grabbed an apple and kissed her mum on the cheeks.

"Bye umma!" She waved and walked out the door.

Jieun run to the bus which nearly left me. "Late again Jieunnie" driver ahjushi smiled.

"Hehe Yeah" Jieun smiled back and went to her usual seat.

It took her 20 minutes to reach her school. To entertain herself she would write lyrics on her book which she wouldn't let anyone touch. Not even her mum. She yawned and waved bye to ahjushi when she reached her stop.

"Hana!" Jieun yelled as she saw a familiar figure walking to school.

"Jieunnie!" Hana turned and smiled.

Hana and Jieun were technically best friends since they were in diapers. They laugh and cry together. They share anything and everything with each other. Heck you can even call them sisters.

"Guess what!!" Hana squealed.

"What? What?" This made Jieun curious.

"C-CLOWN IS HAVING A CONCERT!!" Hana yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Jieun and Hana squealed together.

Many were staring at them like they were some retards but they could care less. They were talking about C-Clown right now. The hottest rookie of the year and Hana and Jieun's favourite band.

"And I got us tickets to see them!" Hana said.

"NO WAY!" Jieun screamed.

"AHHHHH" Then they both started squealing again.

Basically that's how their morning was like. Squealing and screaming. Until the bell went they couldn't stop fangirling. Jieun couldn't concentrate at all she was too busy dreaming about Kangjun.

"Miss Song" Ms Park yelled which caused the whole class turn and look at her.

"Ye .. Yes Ms Park" Jieun stood up.

"Can you tell us your story that you have written" Ms Park asked but is was more like a command.

"Story? Yes sure" Jieun looked at Hana for help. Just make something up. Hana mouthed.

"We're waiting Miss Song" Ms Park tapped her hands on the table in frustration.

"Well there was once a girl about my age and she really loved this one guy. However he never noticed her even though she was right in front of him. She couldn't reach out to him even though he was just a metre away. She couldn't tell him how much she loved him. She could never express her feeing towards him" Jieun said.

"Well that's sad" Ms Park said. Her expression softened a little.

"Well life of a fan girl is hard" Jieun commented which made the whole class laugh.

"Enough and Miss Song please sit down" Ms Park shook her head.

Jieun did what she was told to and sat down. Hana gave her a thumbs up and chuckled. Soon enough the bell for home time rang. Every student sprint out the door and Jieun was one of them.

Jieun was really happy and was smiling from ear to ear thinking about C-Clown concert until someone knocked into her. This made Jieun drop all her paper work.

"Are you mad? Don't you have eyes?" Jieun shouted as she kneeled down to pick her stuff.

"I am sorry" He said and helped her.

There was a big crowd of girls behind them and they were looking for someone. All of them were squealing and shouting something but it was audible for Jieun to hear.

"" the man cursed. "Come on" he grabbed her hands and dragged her into an ally way.

"What do you think .." Jieun couldn't finish her sentnce as the man covered .

"Shh" was all he said.

Jieun looked at him and noticed that half of his face was covered by a scarf. She thought he was crazy since it was summer right now. He also wore big sun glasses and hood.

Soon later Jieun heard the crowd coming their way. Jieun heard someone saying that maybe he went that way and everyone left. Who went that way? was all Jieun thought.

The man sighed and then they both realised the position they were in. He had tightly grabbed her waist and their body was really close to each other. He backed away and coughed awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Jieun asked curiously.

The man sighed and took off his scarf. "Kang .. Kangjun?" Jieun whispered with wide eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know start but it will get better (I hope)!! Well what do you think?

Subscribe, upvote and comment!! ^^