O-Oppa?~

This is what I call life!!

tumblr_me8ierxlaW1qzjalvo1_500.giftumblr_m77vqrnAhC1qavjqbo1_500.gif

 

 

Jieun's POV~

 

I am so nervous about the questions they're gonna ask. I look at Kangjun oppa and smile when I remembered what he told me on the car. "If you're nervous just hold my hand".

"So Kangjun-shi and Jieun-shi how did you two meet?" the interviewer asked.

"We met at a fan signing event" Kangjun smiled.

"How long has it been since you're dating?" another one asked.

"It's been nearly a year now" Kagjun replied.

"Jieun-shi what is that one thing you like about Kangjun-shi?" the same person asked.

I was sweating nervously and the last thing I wanted was all the other interviwers attention on me. Kangjun grabbed my hand under the table and gave it a little squeeze and whispered "It's alright I am here for you".

I took a deep breath before replying, "There's too many things I like about him it's too difficult to name one". I looked at him and smiled. What I just said was actually true. He's perfect.

 

End of POV~

 

"Then where and when did you have your first kiss?" one asked curiously.

Kangjun and Jieun looked away blushing. Why do they have to bring this up. "Um .. that" Jieun stuttered.

"We kissed outside her school the first" Kangjun replied. Jieun shot her head up and gave Kangjun a confused look.

"Weren't you scared of getting caught?" she asked.

"Actually it happened today" Kangjun chuckled.

"So it was your first kiss for the first time ever since you started dating?" she asked.

"Hehe .. yeah" Kangjun scratched his head.

Some more questions were asked and soon enough the interview was over. Jieun gave a loud sigh which caused Kangjun to smile at her. "Seems like you were really nervous" Kangjun commented.

"What makes you think that?" Jieun shot back at him.

"You held my hand a couple of times" Kangjun smirked.

"I guess I was" Jieun bowed down so he doesn't see her blushing.

"I'm just taesing" Kangjun pinched her cheeks and chuckled.

"Don't do that" Jieun pouted.

"Araso, let's go now" Kangjun pulled her.

Seems like skinship is natural to him. Jieun smiled. They exit the building and were about to enter the car when a voice stopped them. "Kangjun-ah."

Jieun and Kangjun turned around to see Daehyun jogging towards them. "Hey buddy" Kangjun said giving him a hug.

"Hey and who's this pretty lady?" Daehyun asked gesturing towards Jieun.

"She's Jieun my girlfriend" Kangjun said.

"Oh that Jieun. Hey Jieun I am B.A.P's main vocal Daehyun" He said as he shook her hand.

"I know and it's pleasure to meet you" Jieun smiled.

"No the pleasure is all mine and you're really pretty" Daehyun winked.

"Yah don't flirt with her" Kangjun said blocking Daehyun's view of the blushing Jieun.

"Wae? ~ Jealous?" Daehyun chuckled.

"Yes. A lot" Kangjun pouted.

"Araso I'll go now. Bye Kangjun-ah. Bye Jieun-ah" Daehyun waved at the couple.

"Bye Daehyun-ah and stop using informal with her" Kangjun sighed.

"It's alright oppa. Bye Daehyun-shi" Jieun waved back.

"Oh no call me oppa" Daehyun winked as he jogged back to where he came from.

"That flirt" Kangjun sighed and shook his head.

"Oppa are you close with Daehyun oppa?" Jieun asked as they went inside the car.

"Uh yeah we've been close since like we were babies. We even auditioned at same time but at different entertainment" Kangjun replied.

"Oh that's good to hear" Jieun said.

"Why do you like him?" Kangjun asked.

"No I was just curious. Gosh oppa I am your fan. YOUR fan" Jieun said emphasizing the word your.

"Araso" Kangjun smiled in relief.

"Bye Jieun-ah" Kangjun waved.

"Bye oppa" Jieun said and he drove off.

"Umma, appa I am back" Jieun shouted.

"Oh you're back" Mrs Song said coming out from the kitchen. "How was the interview?"

"It was alright. Wait how did you know?" Jieun asked.

"Kangjun's manager called to inform us" Mrs Song replied.

"Oh well the interview went well" Jieun said.

"That's nice to hear dear. But guess what" Mrs Song smiled.

"What?" Jieun asked curiously.

"Your oppa is coming back from America" Mrs Song said.

"WHAT!?" Jieun shouted standing up. "MYUNGSOO OPPA IS COMING BACK!?" Mrs Song nodded. Then Jieun started doing a happy dance in excitment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically I decided to use 2 more character to make this fanfic more interesting.

Daehyun will play the bigger part in this story though.

Since Myungsoo was second on the poll from the previous chapter it seemed a bit dissappointing to not include him since he gave Daehyun a good match.

Anyways enjoy the update while it's here!! ^^

Some gifs to cheer you up!! >.<

imagetumblr_meoj7yN30K1qb7fvmo1_500.gif

image

image