This is crazy!!

This is what I call life!!

       933872_530002977047811_1883717423_n.jpg  90f5303bcc616dfb

 

"I did. I want you to pretend to be Kangjun's girlfriend" The manager said cooly.

"WHAT?" Both Jieun and Kangjun yelled and looked at each other.

"You heard what I said" He answers.

"But .. but why?" Jieun stutters.

"Because if you don't then that means it could ruin Kangjun's career and it hasn't even started yet" He explains

Well I don't want to ruin his career and it's not wrong helping him is it? Jieun thought. She turned and looked at Kangjun and seeing him hopeless she sighed.

"Fine" Jieun said.

"Huh?" Kangjun asked.

"I said fine. I'll do it" Jieun said.

"Thank you Jieun-shi and remember you must never tell anyone about this apart from your parents" The manager said and left the room.

"Thank you so much Jieun-shi" Kangjun said and hugged her.

Jieun was shocked with the sudden skinship but she liked it. However it was a bit awkward since s were staring at them. Rome coughed at the back with made Kangjun realise what he did.

"Um .. I am sorry" He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's alright Kangjun-shi" Jieun smiled.

"You don't need to be so formal Jieun-ah" Kangjun chuckled.

Jieun-ah. It felt nice hearing it from his mouth. Jieun sighed.

"Come I'll introduce to everyone" Kangjun offered. Jieun nodded in response.

"This is the oldest hyung. Rome" Kangjun gestured to the guy sitting on the couch.

"Hey I am Rome but you can call me oppa" Rome stood up and shook her hands.

Kangjun gave him a slight glare. "Araso oppa, I am Jieun." Jieun introduced herself cutely.

"What? You're just jealous that Jieun isn't calling you oppa" Rome stuck his tounge out.

"And you're the hyung here" Kangjun shook his head.

"Hey I am Siwoo and you're cute" Siwoo stood up and introduced himself.

"Hehe thank you oppa" Jieun smiled.

"Hyung would you stop flirting" Kangjun sighed.

"I am sorry I forgot she was your girlfriend" Siwoo joked.

Kangjun sighed before moving on. "This is Ray. Even though he is just 2 days older than me he still insists that I call him hyung" Kangjun pouted.

"Because I am your hyung. Anyways I am Ray and I have to say you're really pretty" Ray blushed.

"Thank you oppa and you're also really handsome!" Jieun chuckled.

Ray did a little celebration dance by himself. He's cute. Jieun smiled.

"Those two are T.K and Maru" Kangjun gestured towards two cute guys.

"Annyeong noona I am cutie Maru" He shook her hand. Jieun always thought he was extremely cute.

"Annyeong noona I am T.K" And he also shook her hand. He looks even better in real life. Jieun thought.

"It was nice to meet you all although I already know your names" Jieun said.

"Really? Are you a fan?" Ray asked.

"Um .. yeah" Jieun answered shyly.

"Really? Who do you like the best?" Siwoo asked.

"Hm .. I like all of you but if I had to choose .. Kangjun oppa" Jieun smiled.

Kangjun gave them a proud smile while others gave a dissapointed look.

"Well that's a shame however don't worry you're gonna like me better" Ray winked. Jieun was like a tomato now.

"Guys I am taking her back home I bet she doesn't wanna stay" Kangjun scoffed.

"Hey hurtful" Rome said.

"Bye noona" T.K and Maru waved.

"Bye everyone" Jieun said as she walked out.

"Bye Jieunnie" Ray waved.

"Don't call her that!" Kangjun yelled from outside.

"You're just jealous" Ray shouted back at him.

 

-------X-------

 

In the car~

 

"I am sorry if you were overwhelmed by the members especially Ray. He tends to do that when he sees a pretty girl" Kangjun apologised.

"Ani I liked their company. They were fun. But does that mean you think I am pretty?" She turned to look at him.

"Of course you're pretty. Don't you think so?" He asked.

"Not really" Jieun mumbled.

"Hm what's that?" He asked.

"Nothing" Jieun said.

"Thanks for dropping me off oppa" Jieun said cutely.

"Bye Jieun-ah" With that he left.

Looks like it's gonna be a good day. Jieun smiled.

 

-------X-------

 

"JIEUN!! WHAT IS THIS I AM LOOKING AT?" Hana screamed.

"I don't know it's your eyes" Jieun chuckled satisfied with her own joke.

"HA HA HA" Hana replied sarcasticly. "I am serious Jieun"

"What do you mean Hana?" Jieun was confused.

"It says that you're in a relationship with Kangjun. You never told me this" Though Jieun couldn't see her, she was sure that Hana was pouting.

Oh cow. She can't tell Hana that it's fake.

"Well .. um .. hehe" Jieun stuttered.

"Spill it" Hana said seriously.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on fire with all these updates! >.<

Probably the first fanfic where I have updated continuiously!!

Enjoy the chapter!! ^^

90f53131c16b60f8