D.O~ Cooking For The Last Time ! Part 2 !

EXO Ghost Revenge ! (Ghost story) (HIATUS)

" I want you kill , Do Kyungsoo ."

This is the second time my mouth dropped to the floor. "Why? You're Supposed to help him? Why did you want me to kill him?" Question mark out of my head. He just smiled.
 
"Shut up. Embrace my first demand. And, you will get the answer." face without a ripple, makes me demurred. 

I could only sigh. "According to the order, Prince Kai." Hearing the answer, make him chuckle. Handsome! "But! You must help me too!"

"What? What should I help you?" He looked at my face. His eyes are round so captivating. I whispered to him. Organize the plan. Finished arranging everything, I asked him whether he understood it or not.
 
"I'm not very stupid.,.I understand. Importantly, there must Kyungsoo on my side." He smiled to himself. I began to understand. Why would he want D.O to died .
 
"Ok. We will start the plan tonight. Sure enough goods and provide soju. We will celebrate our success!" I laughed evily . Kai only to his own world.
 
- 7.30 P.M .-
 
EXO has just returned from work. "Kyungsoo, I'm hungry. Hurry cooked for us." Sehun started whining like a little boy wanted candy.
 
"Ok. Wait. I take the shower first ." DO crippled walked up the stairs. After he done taking a bath and get ready, he went straight to the kitchen.
 
He place 3 garlic cloves, 1 1/2 tbs oil, half the rosemary and half the sage in a mortar and pound with a pestle until crushed. Season. Transfer to a large bowl. Add pork. Toss to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate. He do it faster .
 
And then , he heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork, turning, for 8 minutes or until just cooked through. Add lemon juice. Transfer pork to a plate and the pan juices to a bowl. Cover both with foil to keep warm.
 
Finally , he chop remaining garlic, rosemary and sage. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. Cook pancetta, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the onion, capsicum, garlic, rosemary and sage. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in beans for 2 minutes. Stir in the spinach for 1 minute or until spinach just wilts. Season with pepper.
 
And THE LAST touch is he divide bean mixture among plates. Top with pork cutlets and drizzle over pan juices. AND , We start our plan . 
 
Kai took the knife. He wants to cut the rope of the gas. However, the knife  not managed  penetrate the gas, DO thrown toward the sharp knife held by Kai . The stab , hit right in D.O heart . And, you know what happens next. Right? xD
 
Xiu Min newly realized the mistake, continued to get D.O that not breathe anymore.
 
-Flashback-
 
Xiu Min and Luhan play ball in the house. Their living room is very wide. So, Xiu Min misdirected and  the ball bounce. D.O head hit the ball. Then, his body thrown to the knife.
 
-Back to the reality-
 
"Even it, were unable to do that we planned to be, To drown D.O with the gas. But, we managed to kill the D.O " We laugh. Satisfied with everything that we planned.
 

 

YO ! BORED ? yuppzz . . It so borrinnnggg~ And have very Bad english too .. Im so sorry reader . I dont know english very much . Thank you to google translate xD ! Btw , Thank you for read. Wait for the next , next , next , next chapter ! I will do my best =)

 
  1.