Kai ~ Where my boxer ?

EXO Ghost Revenge ! (Ghost story) (HIATUS)

 

 This morning, I woke up early. Precede those murderers. I walked into the first chamber. Ishh .. stink .. well, man rooms. . Kai still sound asleep . sleeping while hugging a doll that given by fan from last night show.

I flew around the booth. then, held out cool air from my mouth. Kai bit distracted. He pulled the blankets. He must be feeling cool. I chuckle. I approached kai that still close his eyes. "Chagiya ~ wake up. Its morning. Where my morning kiss?" I whispered in his ear. Of a sudden, he woke up. with big eyes.

"I must be dreaming." kai continues to sleep initially. Isshh. . I'm looking for another idea to make him wake up. And sunddenly, I got one of the most pithy idea.

I'm looking for that 'thing' . "This was his" I pulled out from under the bed. I smiled with satisfaction when the 'thing' was already in my grasp. This is it . http://www.cheapunderwears.org/images/Cheap-Calvin-Klein/Calvin-Klein-Mens-Steel-81.jpg (hehe)

"Hyung! Do you see my orange boxer  ? I just buy it yesterday .." Kai screaming from the room. New purchase? That boxer like 10000 years old you know ? Stink and shabby . =.= 
 
"Take a look at the laundry .. ! " Suho wake from his Beauty Dream .
 
Kai moved to the kitchen. Look his beloved boxer in the laundry.
 
He's looking up the scattered laundry.
 
"Yaa! What are you doing this? Uncluttered! Later the clothes dirty." D.O came out of the toilet and began to speak like an old lady.
 
"Kyunsoo, these clothes are already dirty. Its just laundry?" Kai raised his eyebrows.
 
"..." D.O just walked away. Climbing the stairs one by one.
 
"Ooh ya .. before that. You seen my  'orengie'?" Kai question makes D.O  stop climb ladders. D.O-scrub brush his wet hair.
 
"I think, you're thrown under the bed." D.O give the correct answers .
 
"Ok. Thank you." Kai continues to speed up the stairs to his room.
 
"Woii! You do not trim back the shirt!" D.O scream. He is really like my mother  behavior.
 
Kai began to rummage room. Starting from the closet until the computer desk drawer. Kai began to want to shed tears.
 
"Wooo ~ I buy it yesterday. I used the seventh wage (lucky number 7 korea) for the original purchase of Calvin Klein boxer ! Wooo ~ OMMA!" Kai began to shed tears.
 
Err. . I bully him very badly? Shall I give a boxer back ? Aisshh. ., if like that, how am I going to kill him? Ghosts do not have to give mercy to the murderer! AAAA! ~ I feel dizzy . I feel like crying too .
 
"WeII .. What is this noise? UFO COME?" Chen entered the room while hugging a pillow at his feet.
"If a UFO down, I do not need to cry. I ran away. BUT, this my 'orengie' is L.O.S.T ~" Kai started rolled on the floor. CUTE <3 So Pity you did not see that scene XD
 
"Who 'orengie' ?" Chen do the question mark face  .
 
"CALVIN CLIENT ORANGE BOXER!" Kai muscus came out.
 
"You mean the orange boxer on the stairs ? that shabby thing?" Chen's are very honest. GREAT .. 
 
"Where? Where?" Kai started devastated.
 
"I have say. right ? .. on the stairs." Chen still just standing at the door of the room.
 
Kai eyes glowing. He ran like a bullet to the stairs.
 
Hoho! Seems Kai was dead providence today. Who would have thought, the floor was slippery. Why? I'll explain.
 
Kai ran fast. When he saw on the ladder his orange boxer, he continued to go have some moves toward his beloved boxer.
 
And. . .
 
Loud rumbling sounds. Makes all EXO members out of their rooms to see what happens.
 
TADA!
 
Kai are at the end stairs. Head encased by orange boxer. Its so CUTE . XD!
 
Police came at the scene. And analyzes of the death of Kai.
 
From what I hear, Kai slipped on the stairs. Then, falling down. Kai verified severe head injuries.
 
Slipping? How did he slip? D.O be the cause . 
 
 

I dont want to talk about fans . What the reaction when Kai died . Im also EXOtic . This story just for joking . Please dont get angry to me . Peace No War .