Tao ~ Alive Panda Doll xD

EXO Ghost Revenge ! (Ghost story) (HIATUS)
-A week after the death of Kai -
 
Like other nights, Tao and his wushu wood can not be separated. He trains hard every morning, noon, night! Including working time if there is a spare time.
 
Back to the story of a ghost who wants to disrupt the next victim, Kung Fu Panda Tao.
 
The next drama ~ 
 
Like no matter what happens, EXO go of their schedule without sight of Kai . Although, they miss Kai, they still tried to raise the name of their group, EXO!
 
I wander around the training room. Thinking about the next plan. Meanwhile, Tao is still busy with his wushu practice. Sweat in his forehead, making the room full with a very strong smell. It is stimulating my brain .
 
This night , a full moon night . It makes Tao bristle .
 
Suddenly, the rain came down heavily. Thunder sound loudly . He largely ceased from training. He looked out the window. His face was wrinkled. Tao biting his bottom lips. Makes me start to wonder, why did he seem anxious?
 
And tadaaa! I got an idea. Very brilliant idea and dramitic. I flew towards the window. Then, push it. Makes the window wide open. Tao face changed  pale . Wooo~ He look scare ! Good ! 
 
A good start for me. I move on to the next plan. I went to the side door. There lies the light switch. Time to Baekhyun's Light Dance! I pressed the light switch, on, off, on, off, on, off, on ~ And. . OFF!
 
I can hear the screams. Certainly from him. I smiled. Then I turn on the light switch. I was shocked when I saw he was holding the wood wushu at his hand . With~ Shaking legs ! 
 
" Chanyeol? Get out! I do not have time to play with your stupid jokes! If you do not show yourself, I bite you! " Although his hand tremors, but he still chanting the challenge. He was brave! (Tao The Brave Maknae)
 
Now , for the last plan . Im sure ! He wilI get heart atttack . I lifted his panda plushie at the edges of the door. Makes it like a floating plushie .He will think that the Panda Plushie is ALIVE !  Tao eyes rounded ! Watery and red. After that, I brought the plushie to him that stiff like a statue . 
 
When the Panda Plushie get near , and near .. So near~  He screaming like he saw a ghost ! Teehee~  He ran toward the door. He tried to open the door when ...
 
 " Hey! Tao! why you screaming like crazy girl ? It so noisy. I want to sleep. I dont wnat my face get wrinkled . Try a little silence. Please . . ." Kris came into the room. With green and white face mask. He very care about his skin . Tao is surprised by the appearance of Kris, Tao views turn Black - faint . Or, more details , DEAD!
 
" Haisshh~ Missed again . " I talk to myself . Kirs face change to panic .(I sing a PANIC CORD song) . Kris so unfair. If he not come to the room , Tao will die of fear in this room . 
 
" But , Nevermind . He died . Haha " I laugh evily ! 
 

#YO ! Moon here ! Sorry for my bad english .. I just got B in my exam . Hoho . I will try my best to improve my english for u !  xD ! err~ Sorry for not update ! I forget my asianfanfic password . I miss u all~ THANK YOU FOR READING MY stories =)