After the Concert: Zelo

After the Concert

 

 

You pranced through the streets of the city on a high. You had been to concerts before but this – this had been ridiculous in a really good way. B.A.P wasn’t the first kpop group you had gotten into but they were definitely your favourite. Their stage presence was amazing. It was obvious how much fun they were having and it made the crowd excited too. You literally skipped across the street barely taking notice of the honking and screeching cars. You could vaguely hear people shouting at you for your carelessness but all you could do was laugh and wish them a happy night. Nothing was going to ruin this perfect night.

You continued skipping and hopping and even singing until you heard the rolling of wheels against concrete and you bumped smack into someone causing you to fall onto your .

“Watch where you’re going!” you shouted after the person on the skateboard. You weren’t upset though, just slightly peeved that your fall might impede your frolicking around.

The person immediately came back speeding your way.

“I’m so sorry!” he said. “I wasn’t paying attention; it’s such a nice night for skating.”

He held out his hand and you reached for it to help yourself up. When you were finally standing you realized how tall he was. You were literally at his chest level and when you looked up at his face –

Zelo. Choi Freaking JunHong.

“Are you ok?” he asked. “Did you hit your head?”

“I hope not…” you whispered as you looked at him disbelievingly.

He blinked curiously and looked into your eyes.

“Do you need a hospital?” he asked, concerned.

“Only if you’re the doctor…” you said stupidly. Maybe you had hit your head.

“Are you…hitting on me?” Zelo asked starting to blush.

“Can you just pinch me, please? Or slap me?” you asked ignoring his question.

“Um…”

“Are you real?” you continued.

Zelo reached down towards you and flicked your forehead.

“Ow!” you shouted.

That actually hurt a lot but it confirmed that you were indeed awake and that Zelo actually was standing right in front of you. You rubbed your forehead and looked up at him.

“Thank you,” you said.

“It’s no problem,” Zelo said, laughing, “You’re funny. I’m JunHong, by the way.”

“Yeah, I kn –” Zelo stopped you by waving his hand in denial.

“Can we just pretend you don’t know who I am?”

“Um…if that’s what you prefer…”

“Right, so…were you hitting on me before?” Zelo asked seriously.

You blushed madly when you remembered your silly comment.

“I just meant…that if you…what I actually…you see…”

Zelo burst out laughing at the way you nervously fumbled for your words and you glared at him indignantly.

“I’m sorry! You’re just so easy to tease!”

He flicked your forehead again and you tried to reach up to flick him back but he was too tall. He laughed at you again so you grabbed up his skateboard instead of trying to reach his forehead and started to run. You could hear him running after you and you knew with his long legs he would catch up to you in no time. Sure enough you felt his arm wrap around your waist and he began trying to wrestle the skateboard from you.

 “This is precious cargo!” he shouted.

“This thing?” you teased.

“Thing?” Zelo shouted, sounding insulted.

He tugged the skateboard out of your arms and looked you up and down.

“If it’s such a thing do you think you can ride it?” He asked, smirking.

You looked at him uncertainly and he suddenly smiled.

“Can I teach you?” He asked.

Before you could even answer he had the skateboard at your feet and he was carefully helping you onto it.

“Just go slowly,” he said, holding your hand as you tentatively pushed forward. Unfortunately you were too focused on his warm hand holding yours and you slipped backwards and fell onto your for the second time that night.

“Babo,” Zelo said chuckling as he stooped next to you, “You need to focus.”

You nodded and stood up again, trying not to blush as he took your hand again. You skated slowly and you actually weren’t that bad. Zelo cheered happily when you made it to the corner of the street and you bowed as though you had just completed an amazing performance.

“Not bad at all,” Zelo said, clapping his hands. Then he suddenly widened his eyes and looked at his watch.

“Do you have to go?” you asked sadly.

Zelo nodded.

“I’m late. I was only supposed to be out for five minutes.”

“Will you get in trouble?” you asked worriedly. It would really if Zelo got into trouble because of you.

Zelo shrugged and gave you a half-smile.

“Maybe…but it’s definitely worth it if I do.” He picked up his skateboard and handed it to you. “Keep it.”

Your jaw dropped and you stared at him.

Really?”

“Why is it such a big deal?” he asked. “I’m just a random guy you met on the street, remember?”

You looked up at him and grinned.

“Right. Thank you, JunHong.”

 “Do you live close by? I don’t want to leave you out in the dark.”

“Yeah, I do live pretty close. Just around the block, actually,” you told him.

“Well it’s late so you I should get you home before someone kidnaps you. Let’s go.”

Zelo gestured for you to lead the way and the two of you made the short walk to your house.

“One last thing,” Zelo said before he left, “What’s your name?”

You told him and he smiled.

“That’s really cute,” he said moving closer to you despite the fact that he had to go.

You blinked up at him with wide eyes and he smiled down at you.

You’re cute,” Zelo said. “But let’s just keep this between us, ok? I have quite a few crazy girlfriends. My Babyz, you may have heard of them.”

You nodded fervently and held the skateboard tightly to your chest.

He flicked your forehead affectionately and waved goodbye. You waved after him and grinned to yourself as you entered your house. You suddenly squealed as you ran to your bedroom and flopped onto your bed still clutching Zelo’s skateboard.

You hadn’t thought this night could become any more unforgettable but you had been completely wrong.


 

>_< not completely happy with this one but I hope you guys like it!